OtakuBoards

The new face of Britain?

Rachmaninoff

I know this is old news, but when Beth showed me this link (she got it from Des) I just died laughing at it. It's hilarious. [URL="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1572168/The-new-face-of-Britain-Flag-poll-results.html"][U]The new face of Britain?[/U][/URL]

Honestly, that would crack me up to no end if they had actually used it. =P Oh well, at least the article was entertaining to read. Heh. And since I just know some of you will also get a kick out of it, I had to post it. That and the comments on it are equally as entertaining.

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Britan is not allowed to be this manly. No one is.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="red"][FONT="Garamond"]Agreed. The amounts of testosterone leaking from this design would make women faint in the streets.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z281/Gurren-Lagann/Gurren-Lagann/TengenToppaGurrenLagann.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It's called Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Everyone's collective homework is to get acquainted with it. Unless of course you've already seen it, in which case watch it again for extra credit.

In all honesty, they should do something like this to ol' Stars and Stripes. Hells Yeah would be my only possible response.[/FONT]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I just want to say:

[B][CENTER]Thank God I'm an American.[/CENTER][/B]

We're a tad too conservative to try doing that to the stars and stripes. But if we did try anything like that I'd move to Canada. A little red maple leaf on a flag is a hell of a lot better than whatever that was supposed to be.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="red"][FONT="Garamond"]Agreed. The amounts of testosterone leaking from this design would make women faint in the streets.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

or at worst get impregnated.

But the fact comes in as well, what about copyright? I thought the Japanese made it for GL?