Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know this is old news, but when Beth showed me this link (she got it from Des) I just died laughing at it. It's hilarious. [URL="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1572168/The-new-face-of-Britain-Flag-poll-results.html"][U]The new face of Britain?[/U][/URL]

Honestly, that would crack me up to no end if they had actually used it. =P Oh well, at least the article was entertaining to read. Heh. And since I just know some of you will also get a kick out of it, I had to post it. That and the comments on it are equally as entertaining.
Posted
[SIZE="1"]United Kingdom of Gurren Lagann?

Yes please. I'd so move there. So long as Kamina's the prime minister. [spoiler]But than that'd mean he'd die and be replaced by a corrupt tightwad :([/spoiler][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]This is one of the few things that makes me proud to be British. I would rant and cry less about the state of everything if we only had that as our flag ): *woe*[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]**** YEAH!

Actually no, don't change it to that, because I so can't be bothered buying another Union Jack. And I always wanted a chav on a British flag instead =(.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Britan is not allowed to be this manly. No one is.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="red"][FONT="Garamond"]Agreed. The amounts of testosterone leaking from this design would make women faint in the streets.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Dr. Who and now this? =P I should move to Britain. lolz

Seriously though, if they did use it, I know I'd be greatly amused by it. Heh.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z281/Gurren-Lagann/Gurren-Lagann/TengenToppaGurrenLagann.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It's called Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Everyone's collective homework is to get acquainted with it. Unless of course you've already seen it, in which case watch it again for extra credit.

In all honesty, they should do something like this to ol' Stars and Stripes. Hells Yeah would be my only possible response.[/FONT]
Posted
[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I just want to say:

[B][CENTER]Thank God I'm an American.[/CENTER][/B]

We're a tad too conservative to try doing that to the stars and stripes. But if we did try anything like that I'd move to Canada. A little red maple leaf on a flag is a hell of a lot better than whatever that was supposed to be.[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="red"][FONT="Garamond"]Agreed. The amounts of testosterone leaking from this design would make women faint in the streets.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

or at worst get impregnated.

But the fact comes in as well, what about copyright? I thought the Japanese made it for GL?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...