Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Aberinkula][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"]Id wish for the ability to persude anyone to do what I want.[/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I already got it. If you really want it, though, you should also wish for the wisdom to know how to use it. Otherwise you will ruin a great many things.

1.) I wish you would no longer grant wishes. My wish is not retroactive.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']1.) I wish you would no longer grant wishes. My wish is not retroactive.[/FONT][/quote]Why am I not surprised that you would end all wishes? =P

Though if one thinks about it and how people's wishes would conflict, in the long run, that would be the best approach. Less chaos that way.
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms]
1. To be able to dance really well, more specifically hip-hop/break dancing. And therefore have a dancer's body. lolol
2. To be able to conjure up any kind of food/dish/meal whenever I want.
3. A charming personality[/font]

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]
A greyhound that would live as long as me.
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Hands down the coolest wish in this thread (the idea of having your dog living as long as you, that is). [/font]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]Hmmm if I had three wishes I'd first wish for better health. Then for my kitteh to live as long as I do (yes I shamelessly borrowed the idea >_>) and then I'd just save the last one for an emergency. :catgirl:[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']4.) You may not wish for anyone to fall in love with you or anyone else.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]OH SCREW THIS

[strike]Even if they're fake??? :([/strike][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]OH SCREW THIS

[strike]Even if they're fake??? :([/strike][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Were you going to wish Edward Cullen was reeeallll?[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] Were you going to wish Edward Cullen was reeeallll?[/font][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I'll do it.

Then I'll wish Toph Bei Fong into existence, for the sole purpose of watching a little blind girl beat the crap out of the worst excuse for a vampire literature has ever conceived.

Or I could wish Sasuke Uchiha to life. They could have a contest to see which one sucks more.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]I'd like to see a fight between Sasuke and Edward.

It'd be made of such utter fail, it'd actually be made of win![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

If we're lucky, they'd kill each other!:catgirl: (Okay, maybe with a little help from Toph they would...)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...