OtakuBoards

The Genie's Lamp Thread!

chibi-master

Okay, say you found a genie lamp. Now let's go a little farther, let's say you rubbed it and a genie, an ACTUAL genie, poofed out. What would you wish for? Remember the classic rules, though:

1.) You may only have 3 wishes.

2.) You may NOT wish for more wishes, all you smart-a**es out there.

3.) You may not wish for another person's death.

4.) You may not wish for anyone to fall in love with you or anyone else.

5.) Just for s***s and giggles, you may NOT wish for money.

I would wish for:

1.) A bigger chest size. I'm not talking huge...just maybe somewhere in the high Bs, low Cs...

2.) All of my OCs to come to life!!!

3.) I wish I was a werewolf. With wings that actually worked in the ways of flying. Yeah.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Werewolves have never had wings dear. It's impractical for something that needs to have full range of motion on four legs. That's why birds only have two legs.

I would wish for...

A private temple in a very secluded part of the world.

A greyhound that would live as long as me.

That my tattoo would never fade. Of course I'm torn between that and a four lane highway to Hawaii from California.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Werewolves have never had wings dear. It's impractical for something that needs to have full range of motion on four legs. That's why birds only have two legs.
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Thank you, Captain Obvious. Please stop crushing my hopes and dreams now...:(

[quote name='chibi-master']Thank you, Captain Obvious. Please stop crushing my hopes and dreams now...:([/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]ROAWR!

*stomp, crush, maim, deplete, destroy*

You could just ask for wings, that way you won't have fur. Fur is sticky. But be sure to ask for wings 'capable of sustaining flight' otherwise a particularly irritable genie would give you little pixie wings.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='chibi-master']I would wish for:
1.) A bigger chest size. I'm not talking huge...just maybe somewhere in the high Bs, low Cs...
[/quote]

Don't try to grow up to fast, you're only 14. You might've just wasted a perfectally good wish.

As for me I guess:

1.) Dragonball-z style powers

2.) All the dragon balls

* Eternal life (dragon ball wish)

3.) Infinite access to a library with every book ever written

[quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]1: I wish that I could wish for more wishes.
2: I wish for more wishes.
3: ????
4+: PROFIT!!![/FONT][/quote]
[COLOR=Blue]You've stolen my wish line... That's the way I've always gotten around the no wishing for more wishes rule too though. You use one wish to wish for the ability to wish for more wishes and then the next to wish for infinite wishes.

And Drizzt, one of my first of the infinite wishes I would now have would be to have Goku's powers. I'm not sure what else I'd do with my wishes though - I never thought too far past DBZ.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Don't try to grow up to fast, you're only 14. You might've just wasted a perfectally good wish.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]I have to agree. I just grew AGAIN. Don't give up hope!!! xD

This is sad... it's my birthday but my mind is coming up blank. Although I agree with Drizzt on the library bit. That would be AWESOME.[/size]

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"]

Four new computers tricked out with accesories and Adobe CS4. An Acer with a rocking video card and dual monitors (For gaming), a Macbook Pro (For school), a 24 inch iMac (For work), and a Macbook Air (just for kicks and giggles).

A Castle with 40+ rooms, including an entire floor for my gallery and another for my studio.

I wish that I could have my Cobalt back. That was the most beautiful car I have ever owned, and I ripped it in half. Well, the guardrail split it in half, technically.

And now I'm sad.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='sakurasuka'][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"]And now I'm sad.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

You think [I]you're[/I] sad? (Though I have to admit the car thing is pretty crappy.) I just had [I]two[/I] of my hopes and dreams crushed into a fine powder. You think I'm happy to hear about Stephanie's boobs ballooning "again" while I sit here with a miniscule 34A.:rolleyes: (Yeah, they're that small...:animecry:)

And as for Ace... *slaps with an electric flyswatter* Stop finding loopholes or I'm going to confiscate your genie.:animeangr

[COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]I would so cheat on this. I'd get some paper and make a nice list of things I'd want. Then, I'd hand the genie the list and wish for the list to be fulfilled. Didn't technically use any extra wishes that way, but I get more than one anyway.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='chibi-master']You think [I]you're[/I] sad? (Though I have to admit the car thing is pretty crappy.) I just had [I]two[/I] of my hopes and dreams crushed into a fine powder. You think I'm happy to hear about Stephanie's boobs ballooning "again" while I sit here with a miniscule 34A.:rolleyes: (Yeah, they're that small...:animecry:)[/QUOTE]

[size=1]=O They did NOT "balloon", thank you very much. Although I am in a 36D. You do know the number is how big around your ribcage is, right? The letter is how big your actual boobs are. *sticks out tongue* And you're only 14, darling! I'm 18. I started out in an A. You'll grow, don't worry. Unless you come from a family of no-chested women. Then you might be doomed. But don't give up hope! You're adorable anyway. =][/size]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]You're adorable anyway. =][/size][/QUOTE]

And just how would you kn- *thinks of the 'I Forgot What You People Look Like' thread and my profile pic* -...OHHH...well then, nevermind!:animeswea

I like Kenso's idea! Their loophole isn't as irritating as [I]someone's[/I]!!! *eyeballs Ace*

Oh, one last [strike]spammage[/strike] thing... *high-fives Bloody Vampire about the OC wish* NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! X3

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Well, as for me, I would wish:

1) ...for Taurus (my Rottweiler), to come and live with me, instead of living at my grandfather's house...
2) ...that my friends will never forget me until the very end, and perhaps we'll get together every week?...LOL
3) ...and lastly, for being able to endure all hardships that is going to happen next year for my public exam...T.T

How I wish that wishes could come true...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']I like Kenso's idea! Their loophole isn't as irritating as [I]someone's[/I]!!! *eyeballs Ace*[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh, [I]fine.[/I] I guess I owe you people a legit response after those shenanigans.

1: More skill at fighting games. I like them, but they're not the fare I'm typically into. Usually they get pushed to the wayside in favor of other things and I never get much practice, which is a shame because it's really dang hard to unlock costume pieces on [I]Soul Calibur III[/I] when you straight up suck at Guard Impacting.

2: A new computer tablet. My old one has this weird, annoying glitch that basically renders it useless. Some skill at drawing would be nice, too, but I can practice for that.

3: The imagination of Dr. Seuss. The man was a literary and visionary genius. I'd love to be able to harness that kind of creative power without the use of illegal hallucinogens just once.[/FONT]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][COLOR=deeppink]To everyone trying to worm their way out of the restrictions: you better hope you're not dealing with any evil trickster genies.[/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=Blue]I think in that case, trying to cheat or not, you'd be in trouble regardless.[/COLOR]

[quote name='chibi-master']1.) A bigger chest size. I'm not talking huge...just maybe somewhere in the high Bs, low Cs...[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Whoa, lots of boob talk. I must say, enjoy what you have! They tend to get in the way, lol. Although I would have said the same thing at fourteen.

A few of you took my DBZ wishes.
1.) To fly, as in DBZ.
2.) Super strength, like Gohan for example. You would never know Gohan was as powerful as he was by looking at him. (referring to him at age 11)
3.) To be faster in my Taekwondo, and Muay Thai abilities.[/SIZE]

[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE="1"]Whoa, lots of boob talk.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I know, isn't it marvelous?:rolleyes: And depressing at the same time...:animecry:

[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX][SIZE="1"'] I must say, enjoy what you have![/SIZE][/quote]

It's hard to enjoy what you have when you don't...

Ah, I would also like to wish for more speed, strength, agility, all those wonderful things...but I've used all three of my wishes...:animedepr

[size=1]I would definately wish for....

[list]
[*][b]OB Reborn[/b] - All the old members need to come back. And OB needs to be reborn again. Else who am I going to pester?

[*][b]To Rule to World[/b] - Simply cause I'm sick minded like that. You are all now pumpkin's slaves. Deal with it.

[*][b]My Own House[/b] - Since you can't wish for money, I would love for my dream house to just magically appear out of thin air. That would save me lots of money and time in the future. [/list]

[/size]

No money, no more wishes... Okay, just one thing then. I'll wish for the knowledge to build something high tech. Like a holographic program or space ship or something. Then I'll turn around and sell the technology and get the rest of what I want that way. =P I'll save the other two wishes for a rainy day.