Sangome Posted June 24, 2009 Posted June 24, 2009 [SIZE="1"]...wait, Cianwood's G/S/C. This is FR/LG. Right? ...I'M CONFUSED. :animecry:[/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted June 24, 2009 Posted June 24, 2009 I just love how my state thinks it's a bright idea to charge residents who leave their trash can out the next day a $750 fine. Not that it affects me any, but it just seems silly really, to get bent out of shape if someone forgets and takes it back in the next day instead of on the same day it's collected.
chibi-master Posted June 24, 2009 Posted June 24, 2009 Hey! My best friend can't go to the party either, so yay for me! The conversation over the phone went like this: Her: Hey, I have bad news... Me: You have a bad nose? H: No, NEWS. I have bad news and a good newt! M: I see! So what's the bad news? H: I can't go to so-and-so's graduation party. M: I have the SAME bad news! H: COOL! Aren't we great?:animesmil
Nony Posted June 24, 2009 Posted June 24, 2009 I hate cleaning. I really do. Especially scrubbing/mopping the laminated floors, and on top of that I have a dog who leaves spots on it all the time which are a pain in the rear to clean. :animeangr
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 24, 2009 Posted June 24, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]...wait, Cianwood's G/S/C. This is FR/LG. Right? ...I'M CONFUSED. :animecry:[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh, right. Yeah, I meant Cinnabar. Must've been too wrapped up in thinking about the upcoming remakes. You know, the one town that's a billion miles out of your way and requires Surf to get to and you'll probably never visit it agai- My head hurts.[/FONT]
eleanor Posted June 24, 2009 Posted June 24, 2009 [font=trebuchet Ms] [size=9]'ROME' IS THE BEST SHOW EVER.[/size][/font]
pooperson Posted June 25, 2009 Posted June 25, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'm way too overly emotional about Kyle dying. I'm still crying about it. Ugh. But I have a date with a future TV star on Friday, so that's neat.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted June 25, 2009 Posted June 25, 2009 Can we say busted? lol [URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31400926/ns/world_news-weird_news/"][U]Teen reportedly admits she asked for tattoos[/U][/URL] The relevant part:[quote][FONT="Arial"]A Belgian teenager who had 56 stars tattooed on the side of her face admitted that she had lied about knowing what happened because she was afraid of her father's reaction[/FONT][/quote]Yup, definitely busted.
pooperson Posted June 25, 2009 Posted June 25, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']Can we say busted? lol [URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31400926/ns/world_news-weird_news/"][U]Teen reportedly admits she asked for tattoos[/U][/URL] The relevant part:Yup, definitely busted.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"] I saw that. How ridiculous, seriously. Why on earth would she want that anyway? Was it some failed attempt to look like Kat Von D? [img]http://inthemakeup.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/kat-von-d.jpg[/img][/COLOR][/SIZE]
eleanor Posted June 25, 2009 Posted June 25, 2009 [font=trebuchet ms] Hate tattoos, would never get them.[/font]
Korey Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Dunno if Kat Von D has star tattoos. Probably does, but not 50 of them. I mean, you have to [b][i]REALLY[/i][/b] like stars if you want 50 of them. Either that or you're a hardcore "patriot".[/FONT]
pooperson Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Dunno if Kat Von D has star tattoos. Probably does, but not 50 of them. I mean, you have to [b][i]REALLY[/i][/b] like stars if you want 50 of them. Either that or you're a hardcore "patriot".[/FONT][/QUOTE] [img]http://www.imageandstylenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/kat-von-d-beauty-products.jpg[/img]
John Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 I think a lot of tattoos look great, like the mostly-black ones scattered around the arms and sternum area Taperson posted and [COLOR=Black][U][URL="http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/2072/kingdomh.jpg"]here[/URL][/U][/COLOR] as well (not to say this look is limited to women, that's just the picture that came to mind). The color and texture works well on that part of the body, I think. Koi sleeves are cool too, though pretty unoriginal. But it just baffles me why anyone would want to get something that permanent put on their skin, regardless of how cool it looks. How naive must one be to think that they'll always have the same tastes and will want something like that for the rest of their life? I know for a fact that there's simply no tattoo I could get that I wouldn't want to change eventually. I'm not going to trap myself stylistically like that. Also, what's up with so many people getting such generic tattoos? I said before that I can deal with some unoriginal stuff, but most of it is just inexcusable. Tribal tats? Who in their right mind wants a tribal tat in the year 2009?
chibi-master Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 There's nothing like being 14 during summer! I can eat whatever I want and not gain a thing, I can stay up until dawn and sleep until dinner, and all I need to do is clean up a little around the house! Yes, it sure feels great to be a teenager on summer break...:catgirl:
Nony Posted June 27, 2009 Posted June 27, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']There's nothing like being 14 during summer! I can eat whatever I want and not gain a thing, I can stay up until dawn and sleep until dinner, and all I need to do is clean up a little around the house! Yes, it sure feels great to be a teenager on summer break...:catgirl:[/QUOTE] Oh, you'll get yours someday. Mark my words. Growing up's a *****. :angel:
Sangome Posted June 27, 2009 Posted June 27, 2009 [quote name='Miss Anonymous']Oh, you'll get yours someday. Mark my words. Growing up's a *****. :angel:[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Geez, woman, let her be happy. No need to crap on her parade just cause you're a grumpy old lady. :animesmil[/SIZE]
Nony Posted June 27, 2009 Posted June 27, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]Geez, woman, let her be happy. No need to crap on her parade just cause you're a grumpy old lady. :animesmil[/SIZE][/QUOTE] But I like being a grumpy old lady. :( Seriously though, enjoy it, chibi. (I were only foolin' before.)
Skye Posted June 27, 2009 Posted June 27, 2009 [size=1]Do you ever get the feeling that there's a llama on your head? No? Just me, then. >_>[/size]
pooperson Posted June 27, 2009 Posted June 27, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I like putting my mouse over the "Post Reply" button so that I can see the heart do the neat thing it does.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 [quote name='Miss Anonymous']Oh, you'll get yours someday. Mark my words. Growing up's a *****. :angel:[/QUOTE] Hey! No one's allowed to take a crap on my happiness except for Mr. Maul!:p
Skye Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 [size=1]No one ever seems to want to make banners and avatars for me. It rains on my happy. TURTLE! [just saw one] Dude, so, the DAY that MAHS TSA had to fly out to the Natl. Con. in Denver, the airline cancelled their flight. FTL, right?[/size]
Allamorph Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 [FONT=Arial]Quote from my mother's cousin: [I]"Go out and run that up the flagpole called your mother!"[/I][/FONT]
Nony Posted June 29, 2009 Posted June 29, 2009 I find the relationship between my two current titles very amusing.
Allamorph Posted June 29, 2009 Posted June 29, 2009 [FONT=Arial]Every cat in this household is demanding my attention, whole and undivided and immediate. Apparently they languish in our absence. And our Old Man just lost one of his claws yesterday. :( Also the boards are really freaking slow right now.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts