Gavin Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I am so going cannibal on the next person from PETA I encounter.[/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']Hopefully my comment is approved for viewing. Unless the blog owner finds it unreasonable and flaming.[/FONT][/quote]Apparently not since your comment is there. =P That site is always good for a laugh, seriously.
Gavin Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Found a Failblog pic that pretty much sums up my view on whiny vegetarians as per some of the comments on that PETA page. [CENTER][IMG]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/fail-owned-carnivore-win.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Mr. Maul Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 [quote name='Vicky][SIZE=1']I love my meat.[/SIZE][/quote] [RIGHT] [IMG]http://sbbc.net/T.gif[/IMG][/RIGHT]
Botar Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']YOU, sir, are the traitor...OF THE GAVIN EMPIRE! Now then, BURN THE WITCH! (we have LittleKuriboh on our side)[/QUOTE] [color="darkgreen"] Wow, i've been gone for so long, sorry guys. I need to ask the all mighty Gavin for life guidance, I need to post here way more often and drop the LOZ games. Oh, I got an NES for free! The sweet nastalgia of 1988, Contra, Double Dragon, and small, rectangle controllers. 12 games, 2 controllers and the NES all free! Its amazing. Now i'm going for the Atari 2600, I have E.T! [ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GAVIN][/color]
Vicky Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 [quote name='Mr. Maul'][RIGHT] [IMG]http://sbbc.net/T.gif[/IMG][/RIGHT][/QUOTE] [size=1]It was intentional =). It feels weird quoting nothing.[/size]
chibi-master Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 Summer vacations sure does give me some screwed up dreams...:animedepr Oh! Also, I'm never eating cherries before bed ever again.
John Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]'Feeding kids meat is child abuse.' Bit** slapping your child in the face with a big juicy steak repeatedly is child abuse. I love my meat.[/SIZE][/quote]Untrue. I am absolutely confident I would be a better, more disciplined, more savory-tasting person today if my parents had done that to me growing up.
Korey Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Swatting flies on national television is surely visions of the holocaust. Obama endorses cruelty to animals. He personally wrote a letter to Michael Vick, saying " I know where you're coming from, dude. Trust me"[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I hit legal adulthood in four hours. I'm totally gonna keep typing in Comic Sans, though.[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [FONT=Arial]Troy is a long movie. And not at all a bad watch. (Not spectacular, but [I]not[/I] bad.)[/FONT]
Magus Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 Troy is like one of those spartan-like movies right? Yeah, I can't get into movies like that for some reason. Man, all I've been doing is tossing and turning trying to sleep all night, but couldn't get to sleep for nothing.
Allamorph Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [quote name='Magus;']Troy is like one of those spartan-like movies right? Yeah, I can't get into movies like that for some reason.[/quote] [FONT=Arial] Troy was a retelling of the Iliad. Ish. [QUOTE][I]Man, all I've been doing is tossing and turning trying to sleep all night, but couldn't get to sleep for nothing.[/I][/QUOTE] Try listening to Yanni.[/FONT]
Korey Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I just realized my selection of music is rather eclectic. I'm not sure what to do. /wrists? [spoiler]Also, I do not like the children who inhabit theO's chat.[/spoiler][/FONT]
Nony Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 It's too hot! I'm a Washington girl, I can't handle 90 degree weather. =n=
chibi-master Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 I bought the last volume of Fruits Basket and the Azumanga Daioh omnibus. I cried at the end of both, even though I'd already read the entire Azumanga Daioh series...
Rachmaninoff Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][spoiler]Also, I do not like the children who inhabit theO's chat.[/spoiler'][/FONT][/quote]It really should say, Welcome to Hell, instead of Welcome to chat. =P
Allamorph Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][spoiler]Also, I do not like the children who inhabit theO's chat.[/spoiler'][/FONT][/quote] [FONT=Arial][spoiler]A lot of them don't like you, either. Probably because you give such terrible and snarky nicknames.[/spoiler] [spoiler]Or maybe it's just rod-envy. Who knows? =P[/spoiler][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 Nice one Allamorph. HAHAHAHA Here Korey, just use this next time. [spoiler][SIZE="1"]but not really[/SIZE][/spoiler] [URL="http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/128909856883133164.jpg"][U]Click Meh![/U][/URL]
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']I bought the last volume of Fruits Basket and the [B]Azumanga Daioh omnibus[/B]. I cried at the end of both, even though I'd already read the entire Azumanga Daioh series...[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Honestly, sometimes it's eerie how much some people are on the same wavelength. Anyway, had a great day. Hung around with some friends, ate miscellaneous junk and played a heavily modified version of Brawl. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. You're all awesome.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Honestly, sometimes it's eerie how much some people are on the same wavelength.[/FONT][/QUOTE] I just read the other page...I got it at Borders as well...for under $20.00...:o Guess what I've been noticing, much to my dismay? I'm starting to become more in touch with peoples' minds for some reason. At first it was just a really strange and painful form of empathy, but now I've been sort of dragging information out of others' heads by accident.:animedepr Too bad my mind isn't strong enough to make the head of that one hovering employee at Zumiez or whatever burst into flame(there's one in EVERY store).:rolleyes:
desertphoenix Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I bought a guitar. Just now. I'm in an adventurous mood.[/color][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="3"] I know the feeling. I was either going to buy a 360 or a drum kit for myself on my birthday. I just went with the drum kit, because I found a nice price and good shape for used. The heads were even recently replaced and already tuned. I can't afford lessons right now, so I'm trying my best to follow some pretty informative free online lessons I found. I wish you luck with your guitar. ...I kinda want BlazBlue right about now though.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I'd forgotten how much I like chicken fajitas. *Noms happily*[/SIZE]
Korey Posted July 5, 2009 Posted July 5, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial][spoiler]A lot of them don't like you, either. Probably because you give such terrible and snarky nicknames.[/spoiler] [spoiler]Or maybe it's just rod-envy. Who knows? =P[/spoiler][/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][spoiler] I think it's a combination of both, but I'm not out to win Member X's heart because I lend a sympathetic ear to their drivel.Perhaps I should turn my ignore switch back on?[/spoiler] Thanks for the pic, Darren. Also, Andy Roddick vs Roger Federer today was just incredible. I really have to take my hat off to both of them. Some of the best Tennis I've seen was played today. While I was sad that Roddick lost, I really have to give it to Federer. The man knows how to win. Great match.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts