OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Hummy' timestamp='1300751119' post='705848']
[color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Chibi is always looking for an excuse to dance about in a silly manner. Be it someone returning or finding some forgotten chocolate. :p[/font][/color]
[/quote]
Hey, that's not- Oh, wait...

Uhm...

*dances about in a silly manner*

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1300747541' post='705846']
So my father had on this Entertainment thingy, and I keep on hearing about this bully thing. Bully got slammed (well deserved. Should've slammed him two more times) and I hope my ears were deceiving me but I think I heard them quote the mother of the bully saying that she wants the one who was being bullied to apologize... That better be a misquote, otherwise, did this heffa not see what her son was doing?
[/quote]

your ears did not deceive you sadly. the mother did want the one who was being bulled to apologize, also the one who was punching the 16 year old had an interveiw on t.v the other night saying that the 16 year old bullied him first. honestly the 12 year old is full of it and he deserved what he got.

[quote name='cAnZ' timestamp='1300898733' post='705870']
I do thisall the time... but I plug my noes every time I sneeze....
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I'll tell you what a friend told me about doing that. 'If you keep on doing that, your blood vessels will explode and you will die' or something like that. o_o[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Jeje' timestamp='1300899169' post='705872']
[color="#556b2f"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I'll tell you what a friend told me about doing that. 'If you keep on doing that, your blood vessels will explode and you will die' or something like that. o_o[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

I will risk it.... Snot is gross...
(plus I have been doing it all my life... and I am not very lucky..... so if it could have killed me it would have a long time ago.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]The Friday song is so terrible that I'm convinced that it was made popular by people going "OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS THE MOST TERRIBLE THING DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH IT".

Seriously, folks. If you find something that honest-to-goodness sucks and doesn't even have any value as snark bait, [i]keep it to yourself.[/i][/font]

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1300902729' post='705874']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]The Friday song is so terrible that I'm convinced that it was made popular by people going "OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS THE MOST TERRIBLE THING DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH IT".

Seriously, folks. If you find something that honest-to-goodness sucks and doesn't even have any value as snark bait, [i]keep it to yourself.[/i][/font]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][s]Should I be glad that I have absolutely no idea what that song is, then?
[/s] WAIT I LIED I HAVE HEARD IT. I...didn't think it was the most terrible thing ever, but then again I didn't listen to the whole thing.

I finally got to donate for Japan today! I feel better about myself now and hope that my small amount will help. I got a pink origami crane for it, too. I have named him Terumi.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

Okay, so, here I am, stuck, because I'm trying to declutter my room [aka: get rid of stuff I never use] and what do I find? Most of the stuff left in my room is books and papers, all of which I am actually using. BAH.

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1300942324' post='705888']
Okay, so, here I am, stuck, because I'm trying to declutter my room [aka: get rid of stuff I never use] and what do I find? Most of the stuff left in my room is books and papers, all of which I am actually using. BAH.
[/quote]

I know a similar situation! When I clean up my room there's always a bit of junk but ALSO a lot of stuff that I MIGHT still need, such as papers, etc so I don't really want to throw it out, which, in some occasions, leaves my room really messy.

I've decided to learn how to sleep with my eyes open for the purposes of looking interested during pointless grade meetings.

I hate when people get so angry over a simple game that's supposed to be fun. It's volleyball! Everyone seems to be happy, so why throw a hissy fit and pout against a wall because you can't serve very well?

Why do I always wake up/get out of bed and look a the clock at 11PM sharp?
Go to bed at 8PM? Wake up at 11PM.
9P? 11P.
10P? 11P.

1 AM? Time travel.

[size="1"](EDIT: This page is ponilicious)[/size] Edited by Yukazi

[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]So the beginning of month six is here. Yes all the aspects of being pregnant are a pain in the ass but the having no periods during that time is actually nifty. :p

Oh and whoever thought of the slogan "Have a happy period" for that stupid commercial... needs to be dragged out into the street and fed to a pack of hungry lions. And yes I expect it to be filmed and uploaded to youtube. kthx[/font][/color]

[quote name='Horendithas' timestamp='1301059491' post='705914']
[color="#4b0082"][font="Arial"]Oh and whoever thought of the slogan "Have a happy period" for that stupid commercial... needs to be dragged out into the street and fed to a pack of hungry lions. And yes I expect it to be filmed and uploaded to youtube. kthx[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Hear hear!

[quote name='Horendithas' timestamp='1301059491' post='705914']
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Oh and whoever thought of the slogan "Have a happy period" for that stupid commercial... needs to be dragged out into the street and fed to a pack of hungry lions. And yes I expect it to be filmed and uploaded to youtube. kthx[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Honestly I think it'd be infinitely more satisfying if we just kicked the guy in the crotch, but that's just me.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1301077031' post='705919']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Honestly I think it'd be infinitely more satisfying if we just kicked the guy in the crotch, but that's just me.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

If we each got a turn, yes. And then recorded it and uploaded it to Youtube.

[quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1301055652' post='705913']
Edit: SO MUCH PONY IN THIS THREAD!
[/quote]

[img]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199666_1964642715395_1222686005_32408686_5317094_n.jpg[/img]