OtakuBoards

Irritating Avatar Problem

dizzyNatsume

ive just noticed that all the avatars of other people have been replaced by two other avatars, i think theyre twilight avatars but theres no way the whole community can have the exact same 2 avatars -.-. I was wonder if yous could fix this because its rather annoying ><

EDIT: this is on theotaku not the forums...

[FONT=Arial]All I could find was something about Alabama changing the value of pi to the Biblical 3.0, and the founding of a really cool-looking resort called San Serriffe, on the Caisse Islands.

Says they have really good beaches on Lower Caisse.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']They're tentatively calling it "Cullen Cancer". Best solution would be to wait it out.[/FONT][/quote]I hear they found a cure already, but you never know when it will spring up again. The sparkle is just everywhere I'm afraid.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][QUOTE=dizzyNatsume]ive just noticed that all the avatars of other people have been replaced by two other avatars, i think theyre twilight avatars but theres no way the whole community can have the exact same 2 avatars -.-. I was wonder if yous could fix this because its rather annoying ><

EDIT: this is on theotaku not the forums...[/QUOTE]In case you missed the memo or meaning of April First... here's a little something to clue you in on what happened: [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/sunfalle/view/81383/so_i_herd_u_liek_twilite/"][U]April Fools[/U][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]