dizzyNatsume Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 ive just noticed that all the avatars of other people have been replaced by two other avatars, i think theyre twilight avatars but theres no way the whole community can have the exact same 2 avatars -.-. I was wonder if yous could fix this because its rather annoying >< EDIT: this is on theotaku not the forums...
Petie Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [COLOR=Blue]I think what you're seeing may be related to today... [/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [FONT=Arial]You mean there's something special about April 1st? Man. Maybe I should Wiki it and find out.[/FONT]
Petie Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [COLOR=Blue]I've only heard rumor but I figured if passing on what I've heard could shed some light on the situation, it couldn't hurt. Let me know what you discover. [/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It's a new kind of virus. Not sure about the details, but it's been popping up on some obscure sites and apparently TheO has been hit hard. They're tentatively calling it "Cullen Cancer". Best solution would be to wait it out.[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [FONT=Arial]All I could find was something about Alabama changing the value of pi to the Biblical 3.0, and the founding of a really cool-looking resort called San Serriffe, on the Caisse Islands. Says they have really good beaches on Lower Caisse.[/FONT]
Korey Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]There's a way to cure it. I made a detailed explanation on my Youtube page. [YOUTUBE="Cullen Cancer Cure"]ZuFF1YLridI[/YOUTUBE][/font]
chibi-master Posted April 2, 2009 Posted April 2, 2009 Wow...of all the things for a site to become infected with... That's a little frightening...:animedepr Next thing you know, our usernames with f***ing sparkle!
Nony Posted April 2, 2009 Posted April 2, 2009 You cannot escape the Cullenization. It's better to just give up and accept your fate.
Rachmaninoff Posted April 2, 2009 Posted April 2, 2009 [quote name='Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']They're tentatively calling it "Cullen Cancer". Best solution would be to wait it out.[/FONT][/quote]I hear they found a cure already, but you never know when it will spring up again. The sparkle is just everywhere I'm afraid.
SunfallE Posted April 4, 2009 Posted April 4, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][QUOTE=dizzyNatsume]ive just noticed that all the avatars of other people have been replaced by two other avatars, i think theyre twilight avatars but theres no way the whole community can have the exact same 2 avatars -.-. I was wonder if yous could fix this because its rather annoying >< EDIT: this is on theotaku not the forums...[/QUOTE]In case you missed the memo or meaning of April First... here's a little something to clue you in on what happened: [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/sunfalle/view/81383/so_i_herd_u_liek_twilite/"][U]April Fools[/U][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now