OtakuBoards

What's Your Favourite Video Game Music?

Sir Bouf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[B]Crono Trigger[/B] has some of, if not the best MIDI music ever created. [B]Crono Cross[/B] continues with some also extremely epic music. Yasunori Mitsuda is just able to create such an amazing atmosphere I find. Trigger has some of the most epic tunes I have ever heard, that just get you so in the mindset of an epic adventure, while I found that many of the Cross themes resonate with feeling of mystery and wonderment. Whenever I'm in a creative mood, I put on something from one of those two games.

And as Japan reminded me from above, [B]Braid[/B] has music that is simply phenomenal. That is music that can tell a story all on its own.

But when it comes down to it, who can possibly disagree with hearing a full symphony version of the main [B]Legend of Zelda[/B] theme? As a singular track, I think it may have to be my favourite, simply due to the iconic nature and history it represents (and of course the sheer [I]awesome [/I]it exudes while being played).

[FONT=Arial][B]Wipeout Fusion[/B] has some [U]really[/U] good Chillout and Progressive tracks. It's pretty fitting for the 'future look' it has to the game along with the spacecrafts going thousands of miles per hour upside down on the moon. :smirk:[/FONT]

• 2 months later...
Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts. I had to put it on my MP3 player because i couldn't sleep without it.

its not the best song ever but it got caught in my head to such an extent that i couldn't stop thinking about it unless i was listening to it.