ss2Serren Posted August 20, 2009 Posted August 20, 2009 I'm doing to go with [B]Devil May Cry 3[/B] went Dante and Vergil are fighting. I believe they play the music as intro to the game.
Japan Posted September 1, 2009 Posted September 1, 2009 I really like the music from Braid. It is soft, soothing and very relaxing. It feels like I'm in Scotland again.
Rexikat XVI Posted September 3, 2009 Posted September 3, 2009 I love the music from Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and XIII. Then again, pretty much everything Nobuo Uematsu composes rivals perfection. I also love the different styles of music in The World Ends With You, and the different themes from Infinite Undiscovery.
Kastom Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 [B]Crono Trigger[/B] has some of, if not the best MIDI music ever created. [B]Crono Cross[/B] continues with some also extremely epic music. Yasunori Mitsuda is just able to create such an amazing atmosphere I find. Trigger has some of the most epic tunes I have ever heard, that just get you so in the mindset of an epic adventure, while I found that many of the Cross themes resonate with feeling of mystery and wonderment. Whenever I'm in a creative mood, I put on something from one of those two games. And as Japan reminded me from above, [B]Braid[/B] has music that is simply phenomenal. That is music that can tell a story all on its own. But when it comes down to it, who can possibly disagree with hearing a full symphony version of the main [B]Legend of Zelda[/B] theme? As a singular track, I think it may have to be my favourite, simply due to the iconic nature and history it represents (and of course the sheer [I]awesome [/I]it exudes while being played).
SRI Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 [FONT=Arial][B]Wipeout Fusion[/B] has some [U]really[/U] good Chillout and Progressive tracks. It's pretty fitting for the 'future look' it has to the game along with the spacecrafts going thousands of miles per hour upside down on the moon. :smirk:[/FONT]
demon39536 Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 I think that the Disgaea, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and the Legend of Zelda games had some nice soundtracks.
8-Bit Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 Dark Cloud, Dark Chronicle, RE (all of them), Okami
CaNz Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts. I had to put it on my MP3 player because i couldn't sleep without it. its not the best song ever but it got caught in my head to such an extent that i couldn't stop thinking about it unless i was listening to it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now