OtakuBoards

Scarry news!!!

Matt.D

[color=teal] Okay, last night I was watching Discovry Channel and I heard something freaky. There's this island with a volcan on it. The volcano is filled with water....someday, it is sientificaly proven that half the island will fall into the ocean. Whan this happens, it will make a wave hundreds of meter's high, moving at speeds of 600 kilometers per hour, coming towards the coast of North America, about where L.A is. THIS IS 100% TRUE!!!! If u don't believe me go ahead and argue with sientific proof. I just wanted everyone to have a fair warning. It will happen, no one knows when...sorry if this news disturbs u....[/color]

Guest Retro Burn
You guys are freaking idiots, the wave won't move that fast when it hits land anyways... if you're scared by a small chance of that happening then you're a lil pussy

You should learn that the Earth is always surviving on chance. This could be the last post I do as a meteor would smash into my face and threw my body screwing me over and over.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i]
[B]You guys are freaking idiots, the wave won't move that fast when it hits land anyways... if you're scared by a small chance of that happening then you're a lil pussy

You should learn that the Earth is always surviving on chance. This could be the last post I do as a meteor would smash into my face and threw my body screwing me over and over. [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] It's size will stay cuz it gains mass from all the other oceans in the world. And it will take only 8 hours 4 it to reach here...And it won't happen by chance.....if u think that, just wait around when everyone is evacuated and be flooded...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Quit worrying. Another big bunch of scientific bullcrap. Its not going to happen. [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Well if u want 2 think that, fine. It's your life.[/color]

Guest Altron Gundam
Ok I'll count that as SPAM. I'm not going to go through all that trouble sending a PM when I can just tell you here easily. Don't tell me how to do a job when u have no experience at all, especially coming from a SPAMing 9th grader who has no real sense of what is going on around him. As for the topic however:

It won't happen. Scientists just like the make wild predictions sometimes. If it is true do something about it when it happens. Until then just live life to the fullest.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]yes u r doing sumthing wrong. when u couldve easily settled this with a PM [/B][/QUOTE]

:D And you also could have used a PM to tell him so! But instead you took the post! lol!

Guest Altron Gundam
:D What can I say, hyprocrites trip in their own sentences. But Matt D. if ur so worried then take action for yourself and waste your time.

[SIZE=1]I dont care aboutwaves smashing into the coastand riddibg the US of california or any coastal state for that matter.. i live in the middle of the continent. The only thing i have to worry about is being bombed in a war because we have an Air Force Base here.. but until a war happens im fine[/SIZE]

It probably will happen in a long time, and anyway, I'm not afraid to die as long as my life was good and fun. But chances are that thing will get us here in Puerto Rico (every movie disaster gets PR, so why not a real one :p ?).

this is gonna sound pretty aloof, but I don't get phased very easily by all of these prophecies of ultimate destruction on the earth. What happens will happen. If there's a way to stop it, great, but if there isn't anything we can do about it, keep living as if nothing were happening; because if the latter is true, I don't imagine anyone would want to waste their limited time,... get what I'm saying??

I'm not really worried cuz' I live in the midwest. Good ol' midwest. All I can say is if it happens hope Californians are good swimmers. But I ain't gonna' worry about that sh**. I mean like Anna said, what happens happens, and don't waste your time worrying about it. Use your time constructively, you might regret it later if you don't.