Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal] Okay, last night I was watching Discovry Channel and I heard something freaky. There's this island with a volcan on it. The volcano is filled with water....someday, it is sientificaly proven that half the island will fall into the ocean. Whan this happens, it will make a wave hundreds of meter's high, moving at speeds of 600 kilometers per hour, coming towards the coast of North America, about where L.A is. THIS IS 100% TRUE!!!! If u don't believe me go ahead and argue with sientific proof. I just wanted everyone to have a fair warning. It will happen, no one knows when...sorry if this news disturbs u....[/color]
Guest Soft mush
Posted
Doesn't matter, I've got my very own space station/
Posted
[color=teal] It doesn't just effect L.A, it effects the whole continent. Just more so 4 L.A, it will be like Atlantas....where I live I'm freaked cuz my house is level with the sea level...[/color]
Guest Retro Burn
Posted
You guys are freaking idiots, the wave won't move that fast when it hits land anyways... if you're scared by a small chance of that happening then you're a lil pussy

You should learn that the Earth is always surviving on chance. This could be the last post I do as a meteor would smash into my face and threw my body screwing me over and over.
Posted
And a meteor is supposed pass within a few hundred miles of earth earth in the year 2012.... which means it could have the possibility to hit us... I just say worry about it when it happens... why live your life in fear of something that may or may not happen...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i]
[B]You guys are freaking idiots, the wave won't move that fast when it hits land anyways... if you're scared by a small chance of that happening then you're a lil pussy

You should learn that the Earth is always surviving on chance. This could be the last post I do as a meteor would smash into my face and threw my body screwing me over and over. [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] It's size will stay cuz it gains mass from all the other oceans in the world. And it will take only 8 hours 4 it to reach here...And it won't happen by chance.....if u think that, just wait around when everyone is evacuated and be flooded...[/color]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Quit worrying. Another big bunch of scientific bullcrap. Its not going to happen.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]I better move then... somewhere like the Moon! Yeah! I'll be safe there! Or Mars! Yeah! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]*Grabs Renee*I'm going where ever you go![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Quit worrying. Another big bunch of scientific bullcrap. Its not going to happen. [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Well if u want 2 think that, fine. It's your life.[/color]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Dude, SSJGoten, quit double posting just to get your post count up. THere is an edit button u know.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Ok I'll count that as SPAM. I'm not going to go through all that trouble sending a PM when I can just tell you here easily. Don't tell me how to do a job when u have no experience at all, especially coming from a SPAMing 9th grader who has no real sense of what is going on around him. As for the topic however:

It won't happen. Scientists just like the make wild predictions sometimes. If it is true do something about it when it happens. Until then just live life to the fullest.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]yes u r doing sumthing wrong. when u couldve easily settled this with a PM [/B][/QUOTE]

:D And you also could have used a PM to tell him so! But instead you took the post! lol!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
:D What can I say, hyprocrites trip in their own sentences. But Matt D. if ur so worried then take action for yourself and waste your time.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I dont care aboutwaves smashing into the coastand riddibg the US of california or any coastal state for that matter.. i live in the middle of the continent. The only thing i have to worry about is being bombed in a war because we have an Air Force Base here.. but until a war happens im fine[/SIZE]
Posted
It probably will happen in a long time, and anyway, I'm not afraid to die as long as my life was good and fun. But chances are that thing will get us here in Puerto Rico (every movie disaster gets PR, so why not a real one :p ?).
Posted
this is gonna sound pretty aloof, but I don't get phased very easily by all of these prophecies of ultimate destruction on the earth. What happens will happen. If there's a way to stop it, great, but if there isn't anything we can do about it, keep living as if nothing were happening; because if the latter is true, I don't imagine anyone would want to waste their limited time,... get what I'm saying??
Posted
I'm not really worried cuz' I live in the midwest. Good ol' midwest. All I can say is if it happens hope Californians are good swimmers. But I ain't gonna' worry about that sh**. I mean like Anna said, what happens happens, and don't waste your time worrying about it. Use your time constructively, you might regret it later if you don't.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...