Zen Posted May 8, 2009 Posted May 8, 2009 [color=royalblue][size=1] Show or tell us the stuff that you bought recently. Pretty simple. Conversation will follow. Let me begin. For my lady and me. I had to get ready for our upcoming romantic weekend. [img]http://www.fuzzythis.com/images/handcuffs_black.jpg[/img] [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/twisted_love_ties_3.jpg[/IMG] Don't worry, I already have protection. Just for me, being the super scene kid that I am. Small band t-shirts and awesome albums. [img]http://cache0.emptees.com/images/39811/muckmock.jpg[/img] [img]http://ifohdesigns.com/wp-content/suicide_silence.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pleCh6Mbq_E/SZ9XO3i5BeI/AAAAAAAAAKQ/jvc_fssU_4E/s320/homesick.jpg[/img] [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3SEjauzTrvM/R6hsuT59N8I/AAAAAAAADZM/fEM4N27K8aQ/s320/A+Day+To+Remember+-+For+Those+Who+Have+Heart.JPG[/img] [img]http://merchnow.com/store/graphics/00000046/SeeYouNextTuesday%20-%20Parasite.jpg[/img] [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mTQLYHK9n-s/SKK0xdrFqGI/AAAAAAAAHVE/cxgUPrPOF9Y/s320/See+You+Next+Tuesday-Intervals(2008).jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Mr. Maul Posted May 8, 2009 Posted May 8, 2009 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I haven't bought anything in a while, but I know what my next purchase is going to be:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/20090415/shop.ccs.com/images/products/zoom/61-22304_z.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Getting them soon. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Zen Posted May 8, 2009 Author Posted May 8, 2009 [color=royalblue][size=1] I admire your style, sir.[/color][/size]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted May 8, 2009 Posted May 8, 2009 [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]No pictures but I've been spend happy lately. Oh and I want the link to that site. Ahem. I bought a cheapie MP3 player, some sandals, 3 pairs of shorts and a few new shirts. Also some necklaces and earrings. What can I say? It's summer and I need clothes.[/color][/font][/size]
Zen Posted May 8, 2009 Author Posted May 8, 2009 [quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]No pictures but I've been spend happy lately. Oh and I want the link to that site. Ahem. I bought a cheapie MP3 player, some sandals, 3 pairs of shorts and a few new shirts. Also some necklaces and earrings. What can I say? It's summer and I need clothes.[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue][size=1] I actually got all that stuff (the stuff I think you mean, anyways) from Spencer's at the Mall. The sales rep was rather amused, haha. He gave me two [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/___1FrkCwxA0/RxP5_ml3GnI/AAAAAAAAAKc/sUUaPop5UbQ/s400/respekKnuckles.jpg[/img].[/color][/size]
Horendithas Posted May 8, 2009 Posted May 8, 2009 [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]No pictures from me either since there's no need to do that for some jeans I picked up at Victoria's last week. I also picked up some new underwear and two shirts. Like ChibiHorsewoman, summer is coming up and I needed some new clothing. Though summer or not, my old jeans were starting to wear out so I would have had to get some anyway. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Cat Posted May 8, 2009 Posted May 8, 2009 Well lets see. I went stress shopping a little while ago. I got quite a few cds Marilyn Manson Smells Like Children and Antichrist Superstar albums, Apocalyptica Worlds Collide, Hollywood Undead Swan Songs, An Cafe Harajuku Dance Rock, Dir En Grey Uroboros, and Versailles Noble. I also got three new t-shirts Wednesday 13, Sex Pistols, and The Ramones. I'm also looking to get at the end of the month vol. 3 of Return To Labyrinth, Green Day 21st Century Breakdown, Marilyn Manson The High End of Low, and maybe Aiden Knives.
Vicky Posted May 8, 2009 Posted May 8, 2009 [size=1]8 cans of Carling and 6 bottles of VS for my friend's 16th last night. I also bought some cigarettes. Oh, and a pregnancy test... [spoiler]No it's not for me.[/spoiler][/size]
Aaryanna_Mom Posted May 9, 2009 Posted May 9, 2009 My most recent purchase includes some pepper, tomato, zucchini and flower plants for my yard. Now that the hard frosts seem to be over for the season, it's time to get my garden and flower beds started.
Nomurah! Posted May 9, 2009 Posted May 9, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="#EDEDED"]I bought a dildo, a ferret, condoms, period pads, cheese sticks, and an Adam Sandler Movie... Judge me if you will, but ferrets are cute. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted May 9, 2009 Posted May 9, 2009 [quote name='Nomurah!'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#EDEDED"]I bought a dildo, a ferret, condoms, period pads, cheese sticks, and an Adam Sandler Movie... Judge me if you will, but ferrets are cute. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure if you found a way to incorporate all those things together, even MacGyver would be impressed.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 9, 2009 Posted May 9, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I hate spending money, and I haven't bought any clothes in awhile but I'm going on vacation in two weeks so I wanted to buy a few things. I got a few tank tops, and shorts. I spent way too much money. XD[/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted May 9, 2009 Posted May 9, 2009 [center][img]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5936/orangeboxs.jpg[/img][/center] [color=#4B0082]I'd been wanting to play TF2 and Portal for a long time so I had to grab a copy when a Steam weekend sale had it for only $10. Portal was as amazing as everyone has said, and I'm loving TF2 even though I'm still a newbie with a perpetually negative kill/death score.[/color]
eleanor Posted May 9, 2009 Posted May 9, 2009 [font=trebuchet ms] [img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2wm12mq.gif[/img] [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/12639xl.gif[/img] God bless the south[/font]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted May 10, 2009 Posted May 10, 2009 [quote name='Nomurah!'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#EDEDED"]a ferret,Judge me if you will, but ferrets are cute. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]It's not a ferret, it's a purse dog!!:animeswea[/color][/font][/size]
Zen Posted May 10, 2009 Author Posted May 10, 2009 [quote name='Nomurah!'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#EDEDED"]I bought a dildo, a ferret, condoms, period pads, cheese sticks, and an Adam Sandler Movie... Judge me if you will, but ferrets are cute. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue][size=1] I really hope the first three items are unrelated.[/color][/size]
Nathan Posted May 11, 2009 Posted May 11, 2009 [FONT="Arial"]All of my recent purchases have included meds for a stupid cold that I've had for the past three weeks. But for regular stuff, the only thing I've picked up recently is some socks since I've been meaning to do that for a while. It's nice to have ones that don't have holes in them. [/FONT]
Pleiades Rising Posted December 16, 2010 Posted December 16, 2010 Let's see what new nerdy books I've bought this time: [i]Natural Deduction[/i] by Dag Prawitz (I was interested in his account of second-order logic), [i]Mathematical Logic[/i] by Joel W. Robbin (again, I needed more insight into second-order mathematical logic), and [i]Daybreak[/i], by my man Nietzsche. Also in the mail is (I might get the name wrong) [i]The Number System[/i]. Still sitting in its shrink wrapped plastic wrapper is Heidegger's [i]Being and Time[/i], revised 2nd edition published by SUNY press. I'm very interested in seeing how Stambaugh handles Heidegger's linguistic constructions. When I feel brave enough, I'll tackle that one and spend an eternity studying it. I finally bought my own copy of [i]V for Vendetta[/i] yesterday, too. I always liked how the end credits use "Street Fighting Man". Great song! Oh yeah, I also bought a new laptop.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now