Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay, I have a feeling I am not the only transformers fan around here and I have seen and looked up a couple trailers for the new movie coming out hopefully soon, I have yet to see or hear a set date on when it's coming out though I would love to know. But I have a question that I would love to get some answers on. Does anyone know any of the newer characters that are going to be in the new movie? I know that they bring in quiet a few new guys to the movie and I was just wondering if anyone had an idea on some of the new characters they bring to the party. I already know that they bring in Skid and Mudflap, but that's about it.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I can't believe no one?s posted in this thread yet. I was skeptical about the first Transformers movie, but when I watched it I thought it was amazing. Now, after seeing the commercial for the new Transformers I was left saying "I want it out now!" I mean, the Transformer's on the commercial look purely amazing.

I have good hopes that this movie will blow it's predecessor out of the water. I feel like I may be alone with my opinion, but I also feel like I my be wrong. [/FONT]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Until last night I'd only seen the one preview they show over and over again, each time it left me wondering "Is this going to be worth it?"

Last night when I went to see Wolverine they played the trailer that showed bits from everypart of the movie and I'm jacked up for this now. It seems like there is going to be more good combat then the predecessor.

Either way I enjoyed the first one and the second will most likely be even better.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay,so now that has been out and I have seen it twice and plan on going to see it again when my husband get paid again, I want to know what the people who have seen it thought, I thought it was great! They made the transformations much smoother and they made the autobots and the decpticons much more human. I loved that fact. It was alot more action packed and had a lot of better one liner funnies in it as well. I think they really raised the bar on the movie since the first and me personally if they keep it up I would really love and third one. They left a pretty good opening to me for another. So I'm crossing my fingers.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
I LOVED it...

That's honestly all I can say. Everything from the cast to the CG was really well done. My only beefs were the fact that it seemed they pushed the comedy WAY to much, it really sort've drowned out the more dramatic portions.

[spoiler]Plus a lot of the decepticons were so alike it was hard to tell them apart when the final battle went on. [/spoiler]
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] WTF. I can't believe I paid money to see this.
The movie was offensively boring and too long, and apparently did not take into consideration the merits of a coherent plot. And then after the movie ended I went online and read **** like "WOW BEST ACTION MOVIE EVER!" <------- [u][URL="http://blogs.suntimes.com/ebert/2009/07/i_am_a_brainiac.html"]kill me[/URL][/u]

After watching approximately 5 hours of Megan Fox running around with her mouth hanging open like a baby prostitute screaming "SAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!!" and about 400 unnecessary explosions I pretty much want to punch Michael Bay in the face. Especially after he got all [u][URL="http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/36361982.html"]butthurt[/URL][/u] because critics didn't love his movies (LOL, ok Michael Bay). And BTW I loved the first Transformers and think Megan Fox is hot as hell.
[/font]
Posted
I saw the movie, and actually, I enjoyed it a lot! I usually hate anything with giant robots and whatnot, but I really liked the movie! I was suprised, truth be told... I am deffinitely getting the movie when it comes out on DVD.
Posted
[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Just thought that point needed restating[/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms]Unfortunately I'm still a girl and I respect film.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Just thought that point needed restating[/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I will never understand why so many people find her so attractive. I have never seen her have a facial expression that didn't want make me want to stop seeing her forever.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I will never understand why so many people find her so attractive. I have never seen her have a facial expression that didn't want make me want to stop seeing her forever.[/color][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] It took me a while but I just think of her as a sexy girl now. Not beautiful or pretty, just...idk, hot. Her boobs are weird and she looks like a dumb hooker leaving her mouth open all the time, but hot.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox][font=trebuchet ms']Not beautiful or pretty, just...idk, hot.[/font][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]That's what the better hookers usually have going for them.

I also think that was the major sticking point in her casting. Stick her in a tanning bed for a few hours a day, oil her up before each shoot, and all the guys in the audience automatically forget anything else besides her and all the unidentifiable action scenes going on.

I liked the first movie well enough, but I remember feeling that the "token hot girlfriend" card was played too quickly and too easily, and that's what made me decide not to watch the second movie.[/FONT]
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] Apparently [u][URL="http://thesuperficial.com/2009/07/michael_bay_has_secret_audtion.php"]Michael Bay filmed Megan Fox washing a car for an audition[/URL][/u].

At first I was like
[img]http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9029/edmundwtf.gif[/img]

but then I was like
[img]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/654/jizzpants.gif[/img][/font]
Posted
[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]That's what the better hookers usually have going for them.

I also think that was the major sticking point in her casting. Stick her in a tanning bed for a few hours a day, oil her up before each shoot, and all the guys in the audience automatically forget anything else besides her and all the unidentifiable action scenes going on.

I liked the first movie well enough, but I remember feeling that the "token hot girlfriend" card was played too quickly and too easily, and that's what made me decide not to watch the second movie.[/FONT][/QUOTE]I didn't like the 'token hot girlfriend' card either. That and from what I've been hearing from friends who saw it, I'm going to pass on watching this one. Maybe I'll watch it later when it comes up on cable, if I'm bored that is.
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][FONT=trebuchet ms] Apparently [U][URL="http://thesuperficial.com/2009/07/michael_bay_has_secret_audtion.php"]Michael Bay filmed Megan Fox washing a car for an audition[/URL][/U].[/FONT]


[/quote]


Using The Lonley Island to make a point?

I LOVE it!
Posted
[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Using The Lonley Island to make a point?

I LOVE it![/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] i no im so original rite?[/font]
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]So when did this get from a transformers thread to a hot girl thread? I find that interesting. Ugh...men. lol. She is kinda hot though. LOL[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Knuckles' Girl'][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]So when did this get from a transformers thread to a hot girl thread? I find that interesting. Ugh...men. lol. She is kinda hot though. LOL[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] imma girl, girl.[/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...