Axel Posted May 26, 2009 Posted May 26, 2009 Yes, that's right. New stuff! I'm naughty, I know... :( The most time spent would be on 'Arelliat Throuan and a Grydon'. (2 hours) The rest are either 1 hour or less. [LIST=1] [*][B]Arelliat Throuan and a Grydon - [/B]Arelliat Throuan from Doonys with a Grydon. [*][B]Doonys - Treifar - [/B]Treifar, the Doony that only comes out in a storm. [*][B]Doonys - Stabander - [/B]Stabander. The Doony with the poison spike on it's tail. Originally used for hunting vermin. [*][B]Arelliat & Norm - "Not my Luam Beer!" - [/B]Luam Beer is very precious to Arelliat and Norm just sat on it. Naughty Norm... [*][B]Arelliat & Norm - Norm Carries Protection![/B] - *Chuckles*[/LIST]
Axel Posted September 29, 2009 Author Posted September 29, 2009 Sorry for the double posting, but I have a few more images to add. [LIST=1] [*][B]Dream Whale[/B] - A few people on here will get the story behind this. Let's just say I had a dream that I gave birth to two baby whales and they both looked like this. :P [*][B]Dragon[/B] - Just a random pic of a dragon. It didn't take me too long. [*][B]Doonys - Drydim[/B] - Drydim, the grass ferret from Doonys. [*][B]The Man-tastic Korey Bunny[/B] - A design for a t-shirt. *Chuckles* ;) [*][B]Surf[/B] - An old character I created years ago. Surf is one of Heat Wind's (Bust-A-Groove/Move) brothers and controls water.[/LIST]
Xyandar Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 Wow i love your pictures they are amazing! I wish i could learn to be artistic like that
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now