Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]How can rickrolling at someone's dance possibly contain any sort of suck?

In other rickrolling news, I told my brother this past Sunday if I had the choice of songs when I went up to bat for the Major Leagues, I would pick Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" for my song. He didn't think it was too funny, but the prospect of it seemed pretty amusing to a geek like me. [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Boo'][size=1]Yeah, click the above link. It answers all your questions.

FYI, "lmgtfy" is not a rick roll link, it's a "let me google that for you" link, that googles rick rolling for you. Now you don't have to be afraid of clicking one of these links here.[/size][/QUOTE]
Sly devil XD. That brings back a lot of memories when I had AOL.
Posted
[quote name='Desbreko'][center][youtube]wL-hNMJvcyI[/youtube][/center][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I am lost for words at how awesome that was, nicely done Des.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...