OtakuBoards

ff7 LIMIT BREAKS

Buckeldee

ON FF7 I HAVE TIFA'S FINAL HEAVEN MANUAL BUT CAN'T GIVE IT TO HER. sHE HAS TWO LEVEL ONES, ONE LEVEL TWO AND TWO LEVEL THREES. dO I NEED A SECOND LEVEL 2. I HAVE GOT CID, BARRETT AND REDXIII'S LEVEL FOUR BREAKS BUT NOT TIFA'S. aNY HELP WILL BE OBLIGED. I have found that i have not one but two characters who seem to be missing a limit level. Cait sith has only one level one limit break.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]to get the limit 1B u must use 1A 8 times, to get limit 2A you must kill a certain amount of enemy's (using that character), 2B use 2A 8 times, 3A kill so many enemies, 3B use 3A 8 times, 4 get the manual for it (i think it is 200 enemies... but im not sure could be a different number.
vincent only has one level A's and no B's and getting Aeris's limit 4 is waste of a good weapon ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]to aquite higher level limit breaks, you must use your limit break within 40-80 times on enemies, preferably the second limit breal of a level, the rules for vincent, however, is different.... [/B][/QUOTE]

And for cait sith. She only has Two limit breaks, while vincent has 4, and all the others have 7.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

And for cait sith. She only has Two limit breaks, while vincent has 4, and all the others have 7. [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude! How could you mistake the Giant Stuffed Mog magically brought to life by a cat that's actually a robot being controlled by Reeve back at Shinra HQ for a Girl!! I'm shocked. I really am.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Dude! How could you mistake the Giant Stuffed Mog magically brought to life by a cat that's actually a robot being controlled by Reeve back at Shinra HQ for a Girl!! I'm shocked. I really am. [/B][/QUOTE]

ya know, it could have just been a typo :p

anyway, what sucks about vincent's limit breaks is that you can't control him, and he rarely uses the most powerful attack of a transformation, yuffie's final limit sucks, cuz it does 9999 maximum, thats it, you can get her to do that for a normal attack if you know what your doing, sama applies to red's cosmo memory, juz a lil 9999, barret's catastrophe is cool, it goes beyond 9999, far beyond, tifa's is cool, again, beyond 9999, cloud and cids, cool also, but the fact remains that............

erm, dunno what was gonna say now :cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]God I wish I had final fantasy.. yu guys r so lucky *sniff* *sniff* :bawl:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

whats stopping you then? money or something?

nice tifa avatar, sephiroth has the full sized pic on this computer somewhere

*starts searching sephiroth's files*

holy poop! what the hell does this guy keep in here???!!!