DeathKnight Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [color=crimson]100% Insane Corrupt.. I've done everything on that list... heh...[/color]
Dragonballzman Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 Here is the result of your INSANE Purity Test. You answered "yes" to 39 of 100 questions, making you 61.0% insane pure (39.0% insane corrupt).
Darkness Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B]78.0% insane pure (22.0% insane corrupt). [/B][/QUOTE] Mine turned out the same as your's.
Pastbyer Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [color=indigo]Muahahahaha.... I'm 54% insane![/color]
liamc2 Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 63% corrupt insane :D! wait. .no. .thats not right. .I should have 100%! maybe its just that they were asking the wrong questions. .yes thats what it was. .yes. .GAHAHA! erm. .
Desbreko Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]63% corrupt insane :D! wait. .no. .thats not right. .I should have 100%! maybe its just that they were asking the wrong questions. .yes thats what it was. .yes. .GAHAHA! erm. . [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Yeah, I only got 14% corrupt. It really should be around 95%, though. (I have a sane side, it just usually gets beaten up and stuffed in a small box by the insane side). It was asking the wrong kind of questions for my type of insanity.[/color]
Dan L Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B]he he the [I]ONLY[/I] reason I got 100% insane with this was because I was in one of my moods where I only say yes... Chibi: *whispers* yeah right... [URL=http://www14.brinkster.com/gertie/test1.html]Insane in the membrane[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE] I know you didnt actually make this but i think there should have been an extra question 'have you learned to speak backwards' cos, a friend of mine did that once.. he had too much time on his hands..
Duo Maxwell Posted January 18, 2002 Author Posted January 18, 2002 hehe that woulda been fun!! I'm gonna do it! I only say certain words backwards
Dan L Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B]hehe that woulda been fun!! I'm gonna do it! I only say certain words backwards [/B][/QUOTE] by the way (just in case) when i say backwards i dont mean as in backwards = skrawkcab, he would literally record a word, play it backwards, then memorise how to say it so he could say it backwards, reverse the recording and it would sound normal. as I said, he had faaaar too much time.
Duo Maxwell Posted January 18, 2002 Author Posted January 18, 2002 hm... I don't have that much time..... I'm not awake for that long..... damnit I sleep too long
velvet paws Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 I got 33% insane pure and 67% insane corrupt :wigout:
9mm Avenger Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 35% Insane Pure, and 65% Insane corrupt...What the hell does that mean?!?!?!?!?!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now