OtakuBoards

Insanity test

Duo Maxwell

Guest Voodookanaka
ium 89% insane 11% pure and 89% thingy i hate the whole pure thing i cant figure it out what it gets at....go figure.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]You answered "yes" to 14 of 100 questions, making you 86.0% insane pure (14.0% insane corrupt). Is that good? [/B][/QUOTE]

That means 14.0% of you is insane, and 86.0% of you is sane. :)

I'm 75.0% insane! :D Darn proud of it too!

And, Bryan... I didn't need a test to know you're insane! :p

You answered "yes" to 28 of 100 questions, making you 72.0% insane pure (28.0% insane corrupt).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D :nervous: :excited: this is funny

Erm..... I'm not gonna answer 100 questions, 'cause I'm a lazy old poop..... And I already know I'm insane anyway, because I threw the computer mouse at the wall, and then cracked it in half..... Damn mouse! .....Anyways, I might take it later..... :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][url]http://www.armory.com./tests/purity.html[/url]

[FONT=century gothic]Scroll down, there are a couple of them, i think....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Hey, I took one of those before... Huh... I got 75 last time... This time I got... 100 with a 72% wierdness! Bwah ha ha![/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=silver]So I lied on a couple of them. Big deal.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

That means 14.0% of you is insane, and 86.0% of you is sane. :)

I'm 75.0% insane! :D Darn proud of it too!

And, Bryan... I didn't need a test to know you're insane! :p [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=deeppink]
You know I am the exact opposite of you....75% insane pure and 25% insane corupt...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]
You know I am the exact opposite of you....75% insane pure and 25% insane corupt...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......[/COLOR][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

which means youre only 33% as insane. I on the other hand, am only 36% as insane as you, at 9%, WHATS GOING ON? am I doomed to a life of sanity?