OtakuBoards

Eh? Harry Potter?

Fall

Now who here has heard that they're going to be showing Harry Potter, as an anime, on Toonami? Because I saw an add on Toonami, the Midnight Run, that said they will be showing Harry Potter on weekends at 10:00pm. I thought this was a bit strange because the movie has just come out. So, anyone else heard, or seen the add?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i]
[B]Lmao, that is all true, I got this e-mail with him singing "have a harry little christmas" and it was freaking hillarious, I lost the link though. [/B][/QUOTE]

good, the thought of it scares me:nervous:

[color=blue]*Falls over anime style* OMG surely no more Harry Potter merchandising!! Please I can't take it anymore!! *STarts pulling out hair* I saw Harry potter kitchin roll before Christmas and somone came in my shop today (bookshop BTW) and asked for Harry Potter jewelery!! :rolleyes: The last nightmare I had was me lost in an oversized shop looking up at rows and rows of Harry Potter sweets, toys.............

Anyway.......my point being anime fans have a hard enough time getting taken seriously by most people who think we spend all out time watching cartoons, this would just ruin it's reputation once and for all.....and be completely pointless ........and harry potter overkill :flaming: :flaming:

I'm fed up of Harry Potter now.....anyone notice that? :o :freak:
:babble: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! They're goingto RUIN it!!!!!!!! They'll make anime AND Harry Potter look bad!!!!!! Harry Potter as an ANIME SHOW?!?!?! That's not right!!!!!!!!:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]
WOW! :wow: You go nuts..... You guys don't have to watch it you know..... But I agree that it will ruin anime..... :rolleyes: Not I nice idea in my opinion.....:cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]whoa, eww, scary.... the said harry potter as an anime??? thats not right..:( [/B][/QUOTE]

took the words right outta my mouth, brother

harry potter, an anime? I think I'll go roll down a hill wrapped in barbed wire

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Videl~ [/i]
[B][color=blue]Anyway.......my point being anime fans have a hard enough time getting taken seriously by most people who think we spend all out time watching cartoons, this would just ruin it's reputation once and for all.....and be completely pointless ........and harry potter overkill :flaming: :flaming:
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats all i do, watch anime! And if their making a anime about it, it better have ppl being killed, and hot chicks running around in skimpy outfits! Or I'm leading a big mob right to CN, and it's no mercy!

Hot Chicks in skimpy outfits good!:D :D :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Thats all i do, watch anime! And if their making a anime about it, it better have ppl being killed, and hot chicks running around in skimpy outfits! Or I'm leading a big mob right to CN, and it's no mercy!

Hot Chicks in skimpy outfits good!:D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]*Sighs* You men you're all the same, lol, two brains and it's not the ones in your head that's in chrage ;) :D

But I'm the same, most of my time is spent watching anime so if they make this and it's bad (could it really be good?) then I'll be right there with you with my flame thrower and machine gun ready! If they're not going to kill people then we'll have to oblige :devil:[/color]

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

took the words right outta my mouth, brother

harry potter, an anime? I think I'll go roll down a hill wrapped in barbed wire [/B][/QUOTE]

sounds fun! do u have extra barbed wire, ill join ya! it should be more fun then watching *shudders* harry potter anime....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]

sounds fun! do u have extra barbed wire, ill join ya! it should be more fun then watching *shudders* harry potter anime.... [/B][/QUOTE]Hehe..... I dunno, I might just watch the first show of it, to see how it is..... But I'm almost certain that that will be my first and last time I watch it..... :nervous: *shudder* *shaking nervously*

Guest Imsirion
ya, i guess ill risk loosing my vision and take a gander at the first episode but then ill run away screaming like a baby....:worried: :nervous: :bawl:

:nope: They can't do this yyyyyyy is the world coming to an end.
Is it even possible for harry potter to be an anime *no I think not*
they r gonna ruin the word anime.
All this time of anime and it has to end here just cause of a stupid little book thing :crying:
Thats just wrong making hp to an anime plz say they wont do it

*eyes turn pure white electricity surges his body hair turning yellow yells out loud ahhhhhhhhhhh*
*electricity everywhere around him flys to anime studios and kills everyone*

Thats what will happen if they make it to an anime i will turn ssj yah!!!

AIEEEEEEEE! Not that! Anything but that! God! NOOOOOOO!

*cough*Okay, I've taken my pillzzz.....Anyways, Harry Potter, just like Laura Croft, the 2001 election, and Osama Bin Laden, are falling in the public eye because of over kill. I've had enough of two of the three! Harry Potter! God, how I despise that name now!

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Now who here has heard that they're going to be showing Harry Potter, as an anime, on Toonami? Because I saw an add on Toonami, the Midnight Run, that said they will be showing Harry Potter on weekends at 10:00pm. I thought this was a bit strange because the movie has just come out. So, anyone else heard, or seen the add? [/B][/QUOTE]I swear to everything holy if thois is true i'm gonna kill myself. Harry Potter is takin' over da world. did you here they are ALREADY making the third movie!? is un natural.