OtakuBoards

Diablo II: Lord Of Destruction RPG

BondFanatic

This RPG is going to be based on D2: LOD, as the title says. You can be any of the seven character classes. Everyone starts off at level one with a simple weapon or weapon and shield and 10 gold. You may have one level one spell. DO NOT TRY AND CHEAT WITH THE SPELLS, I HAVE THE STRATEGY GUIDES FOR BOTH GAMES.

Necromancer
Weapon: Wand

Amazon
Weapon: Short Bow

Paladin
Weapons: Short Sword and Buckler

Sorceress
Weapon: Short Staff

Barbarian
Weapon: Hand Axe

Druid
Weapon: Club

Assassin
Weapon: Katar

I will have an Assassin.

Name: Elaylia
Spell: Fire Blast

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]amazon: MaRhonda (james this is the only name i capitalize w/o thinking)

Spear (just like the game)

to bad i cant port stuff from the real game to here huh? *balista* *soj's* money like there is no tomorrow *too many p-jems* level 67 in a week ;) my armour is bad thou... i think i have duriels something or another for it... i have a whole bunch of +1 amazon skills stuff too... hehe[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]im not... im going to save up a few skill points for later... just like i always do... hehe... try going to level 10 w/o using skill or char points ;) when your done... you have a kick @s$amazon normally better than level by level amazons... i think i have like 15 skill points just sitting there now lol *runs off to play diablo 2 again*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]Druid:Raziel
Weapon: war hammer
I'll take Kuja's example. I'm gonna be a transforming druid for the most part, so I need Lycanthrope and werewolf or werebear. [/B][/QUOTE]

You can only have one level one spell, so you can either have Lychanthrophy or Werewolf. Werebear isn't level one.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]while we are on the subject of D2... can someone help me transfer? lol i play in USA east... so hopefully someone will be able to help me... i need to get all my gems from my main char to the others... and then even get a cube ;) i have 1 account with all 8 chars just holding p gems... so ill give someone a p gem for just sitting there not stealing mine ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]while we are on the subject of D2... can someone help me transfer? lol i play in USA east... so hopefully someone will be able to help me... i need to get all my gems from my main char to the others... and then even get a cube ;) i have 1 account with all 8 chars just holding p gems... so ill give someone a p gem for just sitting there not stealing mine ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]I'll do it for ya...

you'd have to wait until after school for me... in like an hour and a half.

Oh, yeah, my char...

Assassin

Name: Strider

Weapon: Katar

Skill point: err... i save up for 5 levels everytime..

[/COLOR]