Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[size=1]
A couple days old but.. "[i]Two hapless robbers in America, Matthew McNelly and Joey Miller, have been arrested with the 'worst disguises ever' after trying to hide their faces with permanent marker pen.[/i]"

[img]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01513/Untitled-1_1513176c.jpg[/img]

Source: [url]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6431303/Dumb-American-criminals-attempt-robbery-with-permanent-marker-pen-disguises.html[/url][/size]
Posted
[quote name='AJeh'][SIZE=1]
A couple days old but.. "[I]Two hapless robbers in America, Matthew McNelly and Joey Miller, have been arrested with the 'worst disguises ever' after trying to hide their faces with permanent marker pen.[/I]"

[IMG]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01513/Untitled-1_1513176c.jpg[/IMG]

Source: [URL]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6431303/Dumb-American-criminals-attempt-robbery-with-permanent-marker-pen-disguises.html[/URL][/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE="1"]/facepalm

That's just...I'm actually lost for a word that encompasses that level of stupidity in thinking something like that would work.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]/facepalm

That's just...I'm actually lost for a word that encompasses that level of stupidity in thinking something like that would work.[/SIZE][/QUOTE][size=1]They were drunk. They wanted to break into some dude's apartment?he probably pissed them off earlier that day.

"But wait!" says one. "Surely we cannot attempt burglary without a proper disguise!"

"You speak the truth," agreed the second. "Ski masks are necessary for this endeavor. Unfortunately, this is Iowa, [i]where it never snows[/i]. Where can we possibly find the necessary winter gear?"

"Fear not!" cries the first. "For I have on my person [i]two fake beards[/i] on account of our upcoming debut as Halloween Lumberjacks!"

"Such resourcefulness!" rejoices the second. "But even so, some enterprising soul may recognise my beautiful visage. I must further obscure it!"

"Ah yes," the first agrees, "your handsomeness is renowned the state over. It is imperative that we darken your fair countenance! But how?"

"Aha!" ejaculates the second, producing from his pocket a Sharpie of exceedingly black ink. "Our worries have come to an end!"[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Sara'][size=1]"But wait!" says one. "Surely we cannot attempt burglary without a proper disguise!"

"You speak the truth," agreed the second. "Ski masks are necessary for this endeavor. Unfortunately, this is Iowa, [i]where it never snows[/i]. Where can we possibly find the necessary winter gear?"

"Fear not!" cries the first. "For I have on my person [i]two fake beards[/i] on account of our upcoming debut as Halloween Lumberjacks!"

"Such resourcefulness!" rejoices the second. "But even so, some enterprising soul may recognise my beautiful visage. I must further obscure it!"

"Ah yes," the first agrees, "your handsomeness is renowned the state over. It is imperative that we darken your fair countenance! But how?"

"Aha!" ejaculates the second, producing from his pocket a Sharpie of exceedingly black ink. "Our worries have come to an end!"[/size][/QUOTE]

This made me laugh harder than the initial picture did. My sides are bleeding now. Thanks.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Well this is a bit unusual for a hobby once one is retired. o_O

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34019893/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/"][U]FBI seeks ?Geezer Bandit? in bank robberies[/U][/URL][/FONT]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34214814/ns/us_news-weird_news/"][U]Cops: Woman makes threat to delay flight: South Florida woman allegedly wanted to keep her boss from missing plane[/U][/URL]

You know, I wonder if she got fired for that. XD[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna's article']During questioning, the woman reportedly told police that her boss had been booked on the flight to Honduras, but she had caused him to be late for the flight. She thought the bomb threat would give her boss time to make it.[/quote][font=trebuchet ms]Man, [i]so[/i] not worth it.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna'][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkGreen][URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34214814/ns/us_news-weird_news/"][U]Cops: Woman makes threat to delay flight: South Florida woman allegedly wanted to keep her boss from missing plane[/U][/URL]

You know, I wonder if she got fired for that. XD[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE="1"]I actually remember reading about that last week and facepalming afterwards. I imagine she did indeed get fired, bomb hoaxes are pretty damn serious after all.

10/10 for effort though.[/SIZE]
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Well this had to be quite the nasty surprise. o_O

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34729944/ns/us_news-weird_news/"][U]Family: Funeral home sent brain home in bag[/U][/URL][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]
[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34729944/ns/us_news-weird_news/"][U]Family: Funeral home sent brain home in bag[/U][/URL][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Mildly disturbing, much?:animedepr
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I can't stop laughing at this. XD

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34574691/ns/business-small_business/"][U]Zoo sells droppings as ?Magical Reindeer Gems?[/U][/URL]

Man, people will buy [I]anything[/I].[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...