OtakuBoards

Digital Take Over

GinnyLyn

([COLOR=chocolate]Here's my understanding. Rondomon, Baemon, Cotomon, and Shymon all ganged up together to take over the Boards/the world. There have been supporters and there have been rebellers.
Partners have been laid senseless by their Digimon, or vice versa; some have managed to come with their partners to stop the Project: Overlord (as Cera put it).
There have been several deaths, including my own where the famous Mod Rod has been split in two and Ruemon has changed sides.
Basically, it's come down to all the rebellers in Rookie form at Primary Village, and the original four World Domination types ready to rumble, with Rondo's Mega stomping toward Primary Village.
Erhm, I'm a little unsure about what Darncoolguy1's post is about, but if he can explain it...:)[/COLOR]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]OOC: ok. .i am reeeeeeally confuzzled now. .where exactly are Mynechmon and me?

the piccy i *cough* cut, pasted, recolured, chop 'n' changed*cough* spent hours on went all weird when i saved it from paint, this is the best copy: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]O_o Wow... I want a Digimon like that...

Tsukibellmon:ALICE!!!

what? your not even close to that cool...

Tsukibellmon:I know... :bawl:

wow.. very very VERY cool Digimon
[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice:TSUKIBELLMON! STOP!

Tsukibellmon:What is it? Dont you want to see Matt?

Alice:Well, actually, no

Tsukibellmon:WHAT?! O.o

Alice:Well... I don't.. he doesnt need my help... and I've been following him around way too much like a little puppy.. he needs to be on his own... let's go home...

Tsukibellmon:But Alice, don't you care about him anymore?

Alice:Of course I do, and I probably alwawys will, but, it's just not my place to constantly follow him.. he needs to be himself.. and besides.. I have faith inhim... He'll save the Digital World... ow let's go home

Tsukibellmon:Yes Alice

*Alice and Tsukibellmon appear on Alice's computer and get sucked back into the real world. Alice lands next to Tsukibellmon*

ALICE:aah!! You'll break my room!! De-digivolve! De-digivolve!!!

*Tsukibellmon de-digivolves to Bellamon and goes to the kitchen to get a snack*

Bellamon:Alice, you coming?

Alice:Yeah sure, just a minute

Bellamon:Okay...

*Bellamon leaves and Aice turns to look at her computer. She sits down at it and begins to write an e-mail*

[i] Dear Matt,
I have faith in you, save the digital world, and come home safe.
~Alice[/i]

[SIZE=1]...And I am in the digital world, while shymon is tied up back in the real world. I don't like the fact that people are dying in this, that isn't very nice at all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Shymon unties himself and picks up a note left by the computer*

Shymon: *reading note* Dear shymon, I am sorry you turned out to be such an evil digimon. I have come to the conclusion that I need a new partner who is well... less evil. I am at the digital world now, trying to find a partner who respects me. I hope you understand when I come back with your replacement!

*shymon throws the note to the floor*

Shymon: How mean! I am gonna show him, digiport open!

*shymon goes into the computer screen and comes out in the digital world*[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: Fine then I will. ..
-----

Liam: *to the de-digivolved Mynechmon* c-mon, lets go. .we aren't needed

Mynechmon: *glances at the others, with a worried expression* but they are needing us. .another digimon is coming. .he will surely crush them!

Liam: *weak smile* and with me here, do you think it will make any difference? Stay if you want. .but I need to, well, get away from all this fighting. . .we stand divided, I do not want to fall with them. We will go ahead and slow this digimon to give them time to stop bickering. .and prepare

Mynechmon: *little tear dots in the corner of his eyes* but but. .fine. .

Liam: *holds out digivice* Digivolve!

Mynechmon: Mynechmon digivolve to. .

Nymon: . .NYMON!

Liam: *gets onto the back of Nymon and they race around to the forest on the outskirts of primary, and to the Mega*

• 2 weeks later...