OtakuBoards

Digital Take Over

GinnyLyn

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]
Mynechmon: why i'm Mynechmon! your partner digimon!!
[img]http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/gelert_yellow_baby.gif[/img]

Liam: my partner digimon. .wow. .*runs hand through hair*
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Heh Heh... Neopetmon is more like it >.< :laugh:[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsukibellmon:You!

*Tsukibellmon points to Trekmon*

Trekmon:Me?

Tsukibellmon:Yes you. You have helped a human child come into this world. Come into OUR world... this world, this relam is not for them... only for Digimon. We digimon are much superior creatures. How dare you disgrace your name and help one of them!

Trekmon:Matt is my partner! If you had one, you would know what it's like to be loved...

Tsukibellmon:That's precisely why I'm doing this...

Trekmon:What?

Tsukibellmon:I was loved, once, and then.... YOUR human impeaded on my love! Alice doesnt love me NEARLY as much as she loves that... that... MATT!

Trekmon:Your mad at Alice, not all humans then

Tsukibellmon:Yes, but all humans are the same! MOON CLANG!

*Two huge white crescent moons erupt from the end of Tsukibellmon's torso and fly straight at Trekmon, hitting him hard in the stomach*

Tsukibellmon:I'm putting an end to this! This infestation! It must STOP!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruemon: *trills questioningly*
Rondomon: *slams his drink down* of COURSE I know what I'm doing! I'm tired of being called cute, and adorable, and draw over and over again simply for GinnyLyn's amusement! And look at all the other Digimon out there rebelling--they agree!!
Rue: *trills sadly*
Rondo: Look, you're new to this whole existence thing, so lemme spell it out for you...unless you like being squeezed and hearing awww how CUTE all the time, then STUFF IT!
Rue: *trills angrily*
[COLOR=chocolate]*weakly* Rondomon, please stop...You're tearing apart Digimon and their Partners. This isn't right. What started out as a joke is going far beyond that. This isn't like you at all--please stop![/COLOR]
Rondo: Ah, shut yer trap! I'm not listening!
Rue: *trills urgently*
[COLOR=chocolate]I'm ok, Ruemon, just make sure Rondomon doesn't get hurt. Snap him out of it somehow.[/COLOR]
Rondo: ENOUGH! *picks up Mod Rod, waves it threateningly* This thing doesn't seem to be keeping you knocked out long enough, so I'm just gonna have to make an example of someone else to shut you up! *Points Rod at Ruemon, set to "ReConfiguration"*
[COLOR=chocolate]NOOOO!!! *leaps in front of Ruemon*
*There is a dread silence as the Rod hits GinnyLyn. Her form shivers for a moment, then...shatters into a million pieces*[/COLOR]
Rondo: *Rod clatters to ground, shattering in two* I...I didn't mean to....oh....*claps his paws over his mouth*
Rue: *picks up one half, trills sadly*
Rondo: *picks up other half, reaches to put two pieces together* What have I done...? *before the Rod can be reassembled, lightning flashes, and a dark shadow slips toward Rondomon. Another flash, and Rondomon yanks his half away.* Begone, puny creature! You have no place here! Leave, before I change my mind and destroy you!
Rue: Ruemon, digivolve to....Quinnamon!
Quinnamon: *grips her half of Rod* This isn't over, Rondomon. Whatever has taken over you will be stopped--I go now to lead the rebellion against you! *leaves*
EvilRondo: No matter, the joke has ended, the reality begins. We will take over the WORLD!!! *evil laughter*

[SIZE=1]*Shyguy awakens to fins Shymon typing messages to his international fic digi alliance on his computer*

Shyguy: Excuse me...

*Shymon turns around, his eyes open wide with suprise*

Shymon: You! I thought I tok care of you, what do you want?

Shyguy: I'm here to stop you from ruining everything we like about fic digis! You are rude, violent, and.... and short!

Shymon: You foolish human, I am tired of being your partner! All you ever do is sit around on the computer and dream about mimi!

Shyguy: So?

Shymon: So I organized this whole assault on the boards. While we are speaking fic digis from all over the world are taking control. Soon we will become the supreme masters of the universe! Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha!

*Shyguy picks up his umbrella from the floor and whacks shymon over the head with it*

Shymon: Ouch! *Shymon passes out*

Shyguy: Now I have to help the others, but how?[/SIZE]

As Bulldogmon watches what Rondomon does to Ginny he runs as fast as he can back to John's house where they both appologize to each other and go to the digital world where they join the union to stop Rondomon. As John and Bulldogmon enter the Digiworld he is attacked by a digimon. THe digimon attacked John and raged Bull so much he Digivoled to Houndmon!

Matt, Trekmon, Liam, and Mynechmon are making their way to primary village, when they spot Quinnamon pass them in a hurry.

Trekmon: Quinnamon, wait up!

Quinnamon glances over her shoulder and signals for them to follow.

Trekmon: Ok then. Trekmon digivolve to......Terradramon! Ok get on, we'll catch her.

Liam: I sensed something bad back there, is that normal?

Matt: I felt it too, I don't like the looks of this.

Terradramon: It's wierd we didn't see Ginnylyn back there......

Matt/Terradramon/Mynechmon/Liam: Oh no...

[COLOR=purple]*Alice wakes up and walks to he computer. Flasing on the screen is a video link. Alice clicks it and watches GinnyLyn get killed*

Alice: Oh no...

*Alice holds up her.. erm.. D3? and gets sucked into the Digital World. She lands next to Tsukibellmon*

Alice:Tsukibellmon? What's going on?

Tsukibellmon:Rotten human!

*Alice looks behind her and all around her*

Tsukibellmon: ¬.¬'''

Alice:Me?

Tsukibellmon:Yes you, your a rotten infestation! I will rid the digital world of your kind!

*Alice bursts out laughing. Only when Tsukibellmon aims her Moon Clang at Alice does she realize she's serious*

Alice:TSUKIBELLMON! STOP!

*Alice runs towards Tsukibellmon, who bends down and grabs her in the palm of her hand. Tsukibellmon lifts Alice to her face(remember, she is three times as tall as Angewomon) and laughs at her*

Alice:Tsukibellmon... stop this...

*Alice reaches out her hand and touches Tsukibellmon's face. A blue light erupts from where Alice touches Tsukibellmon's face and washes over both their bodies. Tsukibellmon lowers Alice to the ground and kneels*

Tsukibellmon:I'm so sorry Alice, I, I...

Alice:It's okay, your not evil anymore

Tsukibellmon:It's not that.. it's... it's..

Alice:Yes?

Tsukibellmon:I.. I trtied to harm Matt and Trekmon...

Alice:WHAT?! Are.. are they okay..

Tsukibellmon:Yes.. they are fine.

Alice:Thank god... take me to them

Tsukibellmon:Of course

*Alice climbs on Tsukibellmon's back and flies away to find Matt and Trekmon*[/COLOR]

Before anyone can think twice Houndmon launches Flaming Death! The digimon is obliviated before John thinks twice.
"John hop on my back, i willl tke u to primary village because i heard all the other good guys are going there. when john and houndmon get there all they see is grey.
"What Happened?"
"Two guesses and the fisrt two don't count"
"Rohndomo........."

OOC: well I can't draw 4 nuts so thought i'll use the piccy of my neopet :D I've even bought some kewl accessories to use.. I am pretty sad aren't i?
-----------------------

Liam: ok. .so the one who sent that message. .is well. .dead. .so do we continue or. .leave?

Matt: we can't. .all the known digiports were destroyed. .once we're here, we can't leave, unless we find another way out that is. .

Mynechmon: lighten up you guys :D all hope isn't lost :D

Liam: easy for you to say. .but i suppose we can smile :) *starts laughing*

Terradramon: he's flipped his lid, hasn't he?

Matt: I don't know. .*anime sweatdrop*

[FONT=century gothic]Cera sighed and looked around her now-empty room. "Coto? Coto, are you here somewhere?"

No reply.

She shrugged and began re-shelving all of the books, alpha-by-author. At the bottom of the pile was a nondescript blue notebook. She blinked. "What on earth--"

Flipping it open, she saw Coto's destinctively messy scrawl across the pages. "P...r...o...j...e...c...t--Oh--[i]Project[/i]--O...v...e...r--Overlord? Uh, oh..."

Standing up, she strode into the den. "Nyxmon!" she demanded, waving the book, "[i]What do you know about this?[/i]"

The virus-type fox looked up. "Know about what?" he asked smoothly.

"This! This thing Coto's got planned!"

"What thing Coto's got planned? I know nothing."

"You're a rotten liar."

Nyxmon smirked. "Look out behind you."

Cera spun around. "Oof!" Someting blue and furry knocked her to the floor.[/FONT]

frankie backs away from titaniumrocaceramon and grabs a hand gun backs up to a cliff and holds the gun up to her head and puls the trigger

BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRM: what now oh good now i dont need to worry about her anymore *turns back to what he was doing*

frankie lies dead at the bottom of the cliff cause this "i am taking over cause the puin humans " thing drove her crazy she could no longer take it

she lays there with a hole trough her head

FLOWER CANNON!
Houndmon digivolved to WOLFMON
BLOODY BITE!
MEGAWOLFCLAW!
Wolfmon is blasted into gigabites never to be seen again
John begins to walk then spint and finally runs away tears streaming down his face:( when he finnaly stops he see a gret shadow overhead and begins to shout
Hey Overhear!
The shadow lands and he sees that it is Tsukibellmon.
Tsukibellmon destroy him he and his digimon work for Rondomon!
No wait we are good and *sniff* Bulldogmonis gone.

TRM: she leaft a note

it says

to thoses of you who dont believe that this happened it really did and you know what its all TRMs fault

TMR: my fault............what a bunch of crap she did it her self

matt: but its you that made her do it.. you had forgoten the fun you used to have and how much she cared for you but now you turn on her she could not take the mental and phisical abuse so she killed her self nothing leaft to live for you big jerk

[COLOR=chocolate]*quietly panics* I didn't mean for my death to start signalling others' deaths. Guys, QUIT KILLING YOURSELF--else who will be left to save (yes, I said save) Rondomon from himself?!?[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EvilRondo: All for the cause of Freedom, rally to ME at my HeadQuarters!

Quinnamon: All for the cause of saving that which used to be, come to Primary Village...or what's left of it--we need to stop this at all costs!!!

Liam: so are we going to this erm, village?

*No response*

Liam: *sigh* Mynechmon, do you know the way?

Mynechmon: *nods towards the others* shouldn't we wait for them?

Liam: no. .let them work it out, c'mon. .

*Mynechmon and Liam fade into the forest*

Almighty, still in the Tsunami Armor, pulls out his D-Tracker. "D-Tracker, Armor off." The armor flies off of Almighty and turns back into Tsunamimon. Almighty presses a butoon on his D-Tracker, and a blue light comes out of it. "Okay, I've wanted to try this for a long time. It might help. D-Tracker, Omni Digivolution!" "Tsunamimon Omni Digivolve to... MegaTsunamimon!" "Okay, I need to merge with you. This may bind us together forever, but heck. If it saves the Digiworld, let's try it. D-Tracker, Digimerge mode! MegaTsunami Armor!" There is a bright flash of light, and Almighty reappears, wearing golden armor with spikes all over his forearms and a huge sword twice the size of his body. "Bring it on."

Liam: *comes through the clearing just as all this starts to happen* :eek: what do we do? Mynechmon? Mynechmon! *he looks around only to see Mynechmon run infront of him, hackles raised and fangs bared*

Mynechmon: use the digivice!

Liam: How? what do i do?

Mynechmon: hold it out doofus!!

Liam: ok. .*holds it out*

Mynechmon: Mynechmon digivolve to. .NYMON!

*a large doglike creature stands in front of Liam, orange eyes glowing*

Liam: coolies! *anime star eyes*

a digimon apperaes in the clearing a huge digimon that looked just like TRM exept pure white and has wings

?????: i am angelrocaceramon here to protect titaniumrocaceramon so prepare to.... get hurt not destroyed be hurt really hurt i agree with those who are wanting to save the boards but i will not let TRM get hurt

she lunges into the air and yells "GOLDEN HOLY AIRROW BLASTER"

she throws a gient arrow at the huge omni digivolved digimon reverting him beck in to his rookie form and more arrows hit every one eles reverting them back into their rookie forms the clearing was filled with rookies exept TRM

she turns to TRM and says this
" you know what you have been bad taking over the boards then the world was a stupid idea and i am ready to stop you

TRM: but you just said you dont want me hurt

" yes but there is no room for what i think its what all think and most ppl here want to save the world and if i have to destroy you to do it then so be it.........MAGNA HOLY ARROW"

She shoots a huge arrow at the gient dino as it hits him he then falls to the ground and disentigrates...

then the holy flying dino then started to glow and grew smaller and smaller then to human size then fell to the ground

it was frankie.... she then stood up and said this " to all who think its not fair that i turned all of you beck into rookies but this is rediculess and for thoses who still think i cant be that powerfull i was not that powerfull i had the help from the good in titanium rocaceramon we used our power and had to stop this fight from begining i know it sounds stupid but its what happens when you think your stronger then someone else its not in size or in looks its whats in the heart and not the body...so those of you who would like to take over because humans are degrating or puni or putrid its because you dont care for yourself i tell you its wrong to think highly of yourself with out friends or anyone to back you up....and dont forget you like someone or hate them by whats in their heatrs not thjeir bodys now i must go and if none of you believe me go look where my body landed"

some kids whent to look no body nothing there

"so all who think that we are all stupid that meand you are stupid"

an egg appered on the ground by frankies feet she picks it up and just disapperes
-----------------------------------
i know this sounds soooo stupid but its what i would like to put here(and the airrow can go through armor cause armor does not exist to the airrow it can go through armor straight to the heart)

arnt i a stupid thinker

*EvilRondomon watches all this from a distance. Deep in his mind, he sees himself, before all this happened, with Ginny...the way Ginny would tease him, call him cute, send him off running....the day she created him. A sigh shuddered through his frame as he replayed that day over and over again. Then a darkness fell over the scene, obscuring it.*
EvilRondo: Now is the Time, when they are down there, helpless. Regardless of whether my supporters are Rookies, I will still fight. I will destroy all of the weaklings for defying me. No one shall stop me in my conquest...*hefts his half of the Rod in the air* NO ONE!!! Rondomon, dark warp Digivolve to....WaruRememon! *The Large Mega begins a fast stomp toward the group*
Ruemon: *trill!* :eek: *she holds up her half and waits to see what happens. Every Digimon that has gathered, regardless of what side he or she was on, gather behind Ruemon, unsure of what will happen...but knowing Rondomon has gone too far.*

As WeruRememon aimed his Mood Rod at ruemon a huge dog like-digimon appears and says
"Why do u have to rule the humans, why can't u live in peace and harmony with them?"
"Because the all human think digimon are cute and frilly but yet we are really powerful and ugly."
Mean while John is Flying on Tsukibellmon when he sees a huge explosion.
"Tsukibellmon land here i know that voice anywhere it is Wolfmon!"
"Wolfmon!!!!"
"John??? i cna feel ur power i fell like digivolving.
Wolfmon Digivolved to MegaWolfmon!
"Are u sure u still want to fight the humans?
"Bring it on."

[SIZE=1]I have a feeling we ain't never gonna save this world from the fic digis if we keep killing ourselves!
----------------------------------------------------------

*Shyguy goes to digi-world, but leaves shymon behind. He is tied up and thrown in a closet*

Shyguy: Lets see, maybe some of the real digis can help me...[/SIZE]

Matt: Not a thing I can do. I can't help in any way.....

Trekmon: Matt, you give me strength. It is because of you we lived through previous battles, and we'll get through this one, no matter how bleak things look.

Matt arms his staff.

Matt: I will help in this war. I won't stand back and simply give encouragement from afar. We're all in this, like it or not.

Listen Rondo i know ur still in there pzl overcome the evil in you don't let the hate take u away.
STOP GET OUt OF MY HEAD!
Death Slash!
Rondomon is shot into the air where he sets his mood rod to diconfigure and aims it at MegaWolfmon! John jumps in front of it and disapears. A few minutes later Azulanmon falls out of the sky saying
Rondomon STOP and rondomon is turned good when he is hit by the blob and everyone lives happily ever after.
Yeah right this is just John dream as he is awoken by someone calling his name
"John wake up plz if u don't i can't help Rondo!"
"HUH What wolfy?"
"No Ginny!"
"Am i?"
"No but the only way back is to....."
"U look like Rondomon!"
"Well u look like puppymon!"