OtakuBoards

I Wonder.....

Queen Asuka

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I KNOW this is going to sound SO weird...but I was thinking about this....you know those new water bra thingies that chics wear? Well, what happens if it's REALLY cold outside and the water FREEZES inside the bra? I wonder what that would FEEL like? You could use it as a WEAPON then...self defense in case you almost get mugged or something...I dunno...[/color]:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao: [COLOR=deeppink] Ok that is something that I personally could never would never and should never wear...just because of this resaon..THE BRA FREEZING....but this is my first time ever hearing about it...Where exactly has this nes idea come from!!!! [/COLOR]

[B]Yeah that is kinda wierd, because, you know, it just is, oh yeah and 'lack of any kids young enough to go running to their parents asking what a bra was, even though, whats so bad about that, so what if a kid asks his mom what a bra is...., I'm gonna shut up now....[/B] :therock:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]
O.K...to answer LM's question, water bra's are used to give small-chested women extra cleavage...like a push up bra but it feels more...natural to the touch instead of padding.
[/B][/QUOTE]

oh. that's pretty much what i thought.

but that's not cool! it's like you're tricking the guys. what about when they get your bra off & you're a lot smaller? that would be embarrassing. i've always thought falsies & padded bras were a waste of time, plus like lying.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

oh. that's pretty much what i thought.

but that's not cool! it's like you're tricking the guys. what about when they get your bra off & you're a lot smaller? that would be embarrassing. i've always thought falsies & padded bras were a waste of time, plus like lying. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehe. You do have a point there LM...but I guess some women like that extra...boost in confidence;)

[color=crimson]Okay, it's not like I wear one...My grandma bought me one Saturday and that's where I started coming up with all the weird thoughts...I wore it on Sunday just to see how it felt but it was INSANE...I didn't care for it. So I'm not going to wear it to school or anything. I'm not happy with my chest size, but wearing one of those is just like stuffing your bra. It's stupid. You should just be happy with who you are and what you have.[/color]

[B][color=crimson]I KNOW this is going to sound SO weird...but I was thinking about this....you know those new water bra thingies that chics wear? Well, what happens if it's REALLY cold outside and the water FREEZES inside the bra? I wonder what that would FEEL like? You could use it as a WEAPON then...self defense in case you almost get mugged or something...I dunno...[/color]:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

I have no idea if someone has already answered this question (since I didn't scan the entire thread), but.... here's the solution to your 'water bra question.'

The 'water' inside of these bras is actually a non-toxic (in most cases :rolleyes: ) saline gel..... Saline, being the sodium (salt) compound that it is.... doesn't feeze. BAM. :box:

There 'ya have it....

Uh and, btw.... I don't wear an H20 bra (not that I have to), but my friend does... (lmao, JENN! haha).... and I read the tag.... lol.... FYI.

[B][color=crimson]Okay, it's not like I wear one...My grandma bought me one Saturday and that's where I started coming up with all the weird thoughts...I wore it on Sunday just to see how it felt but it was INSANE...I didn't care for it. So I'm not going to wear it to school or anything. I'm not happy with my chest size, but wearing one of those is just like stuffing your bra. It's stupid. You should just be happy with who you are and what you have.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

QA Be happy with what you have because I know a few girls who have nothing...and I mean Nothing, like they're flat...and they a little older than me. Those are the kind of girls who should be wearing these water bras...it gives them the illusion of actually having Something there.;)

:D this brings me back... i remember once, my sis had a sleepover thing and one of her friends had a water bra. well, i stuck it in the freezer and, when it was good and frozen, ripped a tiny hole w/ a needle. she awoke, saw my prank and thought it was nothing more than frozen, so she thawed it and wore it:o . later, one side of her shirt was soaked and it looked like a tit was deflated!:laugh: :devil: :laugh: :bawl:

[SIZE=1]Ok, to begin with (off topic) Lggdude try to refrain from double posting like that, if you need to add something just edit your post instead of making a new one.

(On topic) Asuka hon, you don't have to wear one of those things or use stuffing or whatnot. You're wonderful just the way you are :)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Asuka hon, you don't have to wear one of those things or use stuffing or whatnot. You're wonderful just the way you are :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]LOL, Piro Honey, thanks a whole lot. But I don't worry about that sort of thing too much. And also, just as a side note to let you know, my phone got disconnected so I might not be on for a while! I told Anna to tell you, but here I am telling you right now! So yeah, I'll miss all you guys! Especially you, Piro Honey! *latches onto him*[/color]