OtakuBoards

I Wonder.....

Queen Asuka

[color=crimson]I KNOW this is going to sound SO weird...but I was thinking about this....you know those new water bra thingies that chics wear? Well, what happens if it's REALLY cold outside and the water FREEZES inside the bra? I wonder what that would FEEL like? You could use it as a WEAPON then...self defense in case you almost get mugged or something...I dunno...[/color]:rolleyes:

[SIZE=1]Well chances are the material holding the water would rip being that water expands when it freezes. It would be like putting a can of pop in the freezer and leaving it there :p Try it! When you here a small explosion type thing, open your freezer door and you'll see interesting result :p[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]..................
OK, I think that's a little odd don't you think so???
Man, cmon. We had little children in here. *looks for some kids*. Well, they are here..........................somewhere. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]It's not like we're talking dirty. It's just a THOUGHT...I mean, any little kid could think it up....but I mean, seriously...

And that might be a good thought, but what if they made it so that the material had a little bit of room for expansion? I wonder if THEY ever even thought about the possibility of it freezing...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i]
[B]Um..they're not just filled with water.If they were,the water would get moldy and then the bra would smell.They probably fill them with chemicals that prevent them from freezing. You could always o out and buy one,set it outside when its cold and find out.... [/B][/QUOTE]
i agree. it's prolly not water. it's prolly an anti-freeze chemical. but if it is water, here's the scene:

You: *walking along, suddenly* :eek:
Some guy: :wow: :wow: :drool: :drool:
You: :modrod:

[B]Um..they're not just filled with water.If they were,the water would get moldy and then the bra would smell.They probably fill them with chemicals that prevent them from freezing. You could always o out and buy one,set it outside when its cold and find out.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH...see, that's so logical. I never thought about the whole moldy thing...but yeah, they probably did put alot of chemicals in it...but then...now that I think about it some more..how would you WASH one of those things? What if the water sac thingie busted in the washer? Wouldn't that suck?[/color]

[B]Or heres an even better idea,I bet you have to fill the thing up with water yourself.That way mold wouldnt be a problem and you could wash it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]I don't think they make it that way...But I just realized this...How could it mold if it's locked up airtight? Fungus spores wouldn't be able to get in contact with the water, so mold wouldn't be able to grow anyway.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]I don't think they make it that way...But I just realized this...How could it mold if it's locked up airtight? Fungus spores wouldn't be able to get in contact with the water, so mold wouldn't be able to grow anyway.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

well, then the cost would increase a lot. and if u [i]need[/i] a bra that makes u look more....eh.....bountiful....eh.....why don't u just stuff? it's a lot cheaper. and i'm not saying any of that about u Queen Asuka. judging by the pic u posted, you look just [i]fine[/i] to me. :love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]What if one started to leak in public......[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Actually, one of my friends (who is a girl if any of you care to know) was telling me about this one time where this one other girl was being really annoying in class, and she was really pissing this other girl off, and the other girl knew that the annoying girl was wearing one of these things, so after class she took out a sewing needle and popped one :rotflmao: Now if [i]that[/i] wouldn't have been utterly humiliating I don't know what would :p[/SIZE]

[B]Hey Son Goten,your sig says "-=stealth llama=-". You a silverchair fan? [/B][/QUOTE]
no, it's just i tie a arm chiar cover around my head and jump around the house yelling stealth llama. :freak:

There was a whole episode about Will & Grace about it... where Grace wanted bigger boobs and Karen took her shopping and bought her one and on her date it started leaking.. and streams of water was coming out both sides... i felt really bad for her.. but it was so funny...

LOL Queen Asuka that would have to be one of the funniest things I have ever read

O.K...to answer LM's question, water bra's are used to give small-chested women extra cleavage...like a push up bra but it feels more...natural to the touch instead of padding.

Most water bras are filled with this silicone like liquid...actually it's a bit more watery, so they never freeze...like whisky never freezes:D

[color=deeppink]One of my friends owns (and wears) a water bra. She doesn't need it, but is sooo convinced that she does. When she wears it, I think it looks quite unnatural since she is so damn skinny...

Me, on the other hand, I am quite content with my chest size :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]One of my friends owns (and wears) a water bra. She doesn't need it, but is sooo convinced that she does. When she wears it, I think it looks quite unnatural since she is so damn skinny...

Me, on the other hand, I am quite content with my chest size :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehe...Yeah me too, actually i'm trying to go more skinnier than what I am so they can decrease a little. :blush: :D

:rotflmao: Asuka........... a water-bra??!! ohh my.............. I started laughing right off...... oh how funny....

and I have no coment.

-edit- okay I was reading through this again, and my message seems a bit abrupt........... I meant 'no comment' as in don't know-don't care! heh,...... that'd have to be really embarrassing though, lol! ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]..................
OK, I think that's a little odd don't you think so???
Man, cmon. We had little children in here. *looks for some kids*. Well, they are here..........................somewhere. [/B][/QUOTE]

Me is a little kid! :D lol j/k

But erm..... don't ask me, I don't buy bras..... :D (I'm a guy if you haven't already noticed ;)) But I'd say you'd have a bit of a problem if that happened..... ;)

[color=indigo]I was thinking of a funny situation. Say a beautiful girl is walking down the street on a cold day. She is wearing a water bra and one of the cups freezes, expands, rips through the material, and slides down her shirt onto the floor, leaving a perfect imprint of her breast for passer-bys to see. Even more embarrassing is the fact that one of her breasts is twice the size of her other one....ee-gads...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I was thinking of a funny situation. Say a beautiful girl is walking down the street on a cold day. She is wearing a water bra and one of the cups freezes, expands, rips through the material, and slides down her shirt onto the floor, leaving a perfect imprint of her breast for passer-bys to see. Even more embarrassing is the fact that one of her breasts is twice the size of her other one....ee-gads...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
:wow: :wow: How did you come up with that idea, may I ask? That would happen in about 1 in 1,000,000 chances, on a minus something day. And I don't think ice makes good imprints..... :toothy: Erm..... Don't listen to me..... :D

[SIZE=1]rofl, that is so funny QA. :roflmao:

I don't know anything about these water bra's but maybe they aren't actually filled with water but with some sort of other liquid. I am half-tempted to do some research about the subject considering how bored I am, but I would really feel stupid if someone looked at my "History" and sees that I have been visiting sites about water bras.[/SIZE]