OtakuBoards

survivor O

Kuja

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]if you have seen survior you will understand how to play this.

First you must apply to be in the game show. The top 16 applicants will get in. Say why you think you should get in and a brief desription of yourself.

remember all challanges will be quesions not physical so being a big buff jock wont do ya good...

i will split you into 2 teams of 8 (or even numbers if we dont get at least 16 entrants). You will have a question asked to the team and you will email me all the answers you can think of. Answer the Questions in the order you seem is most correct. When you make your first incorrect answer the rest dont count.

The team with the LOWER AVERAGE correct member will have to vote one member off. You will email me the name of the player you wish to vote off. The player with the most votes will be kicked off. In the event of a tie the player who has the most previous votes will be kicked off. In the event of a tie again whoever got the least correct the round before will be kicked off, if still a tie going back week by week till i find a winner. If there is still a tie... you both get kicked off and the next time your team goes up you wont have to vote.

You have one week from when i post the question to give me your answers. After that week you will have one week to send in your votes.

Send your applications to [email][email protected][/email] and state why you think you should get to play. And while you do that... Answer this question: What is your favorite Letter of the alphabet. The contestants will be chosen on january 27th (should be two sundays from now) and then i will post teams and the first question. And any rules that i can think of will come on the sunday updates.[/size][/font][/color]

if people have emailed their message to kuja, then there is no need to post a reply to say that you have done so, it is just going to be considered spam since kuja will be fully aware that he has received your applications when he checks his inbox, so please, no more "I sent you the application" posts....

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]this is just a sample question. The questions probably wont be this easy thou. spelling doesnt count since we all know i spell as well as final flash mods ;)

Week 0: What are the 12 signs of the zodiac and what animals do they represent (just list animals dont have to be with the sing it is)?

you would then email me saying:

gemini
taurus
ram
aieres
leo
sheep
james
bull
pices

if that is what you emailed me you would have 6 points for your team because 'james' is not a correct answer and that stops the points... while pices may be right it is after james so they dont count...

and i will also give an extra point for the funnies answer to each question... so james might have actually gotten this person a point! but still wrong :( so it would stop there!!

anyother questions feel free to email me @ [email][email protected][/email]

this is your host kuja probst signing off ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]spelling doesnt count since we all know i spell as well as final flash mods ;)
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

That hurts, kuj. That hurts.

I have to... go... now... *runs off, tears in eyes*

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]flash you havent joined yet... so be quiet ... and maybe that meant im a great speller... if you took offence to it... your saying im a bad speller
so u probably think im the worlds greatest speller huh? roflmao have fun little one

ok just as a small reminder to anyone who wants to play this game... the deadline for applications is Sunday the 27th of Jaunuary. While the is no bonus for being in early it is prefered so that i dont have to read a ton of entries at the last minute.

Remember to put why you want to be in it, your description and any other useful info you can think of ;)... well im off to school now blah... hopefully i wont have too many emails when i get back ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson] the deadline for applications is Sunday the 27th of Jaunuary.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Which is.... today. I suggest we start this thing, that is if you have enough people in it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea it is... but i decided to let it go threw all day sunday lol... and post them today... so ill post them in like... 3 hours when i get back from school... so it gives people a last chance to sign up ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]