OtakuBoards

Super Powers.

BBS

A fully capable psyhcic meaning Pyrokinesis(including lightning), Telekinesis(talking to people like Mewtwo does is dope), terrakinessis, control of weather, control of other people, Magnetism, psychokinietic energy and shields, meta physical beings and attacks. ANything I'm missing?

Control over elements(water, earth ect.) and periodic elements( Titanium, Radon etc.)

And my Favorite Control over vehicles.Where they can come to my aid(Johnny 5 style), I can change them(like that guy in that anime with the guy nicknamed Shell Bullet), and able to be apart of it and alter its phsyical properties to be a Mech(transformers/ Power Rangers style). Call me Grease Monkey.

• 3 weeks later...
I dunno if you could call it practical but if i could create small little creatures made completely out of neon colored lights...that would be amazing...it would be even more amazing if i could alter their appearance, behaviors and abilities.

Now if i had to go with something more practical I would probably agree with Jax, being a fully capable physic would be cool too