OtakuBoards

Super Powers.

BBS

Pretty plain and simple. If you could have super power or powers, what would you have

I would personally have flight, breathing underwater, telekinesis, and the ability to communicate with animals. With flight and underwater breathing I could explore like everywhere, which would be dandy.

[quote name='BBS'] With flight and underwater breathing I could explore like everywhere, which would be dandy.[/quote]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=darkslateblue]Technically, you'd need a super-dense body to survive the depths of the ocean, and lungs capable of breathing in the upper atmosphere. Just sayin'.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=darkslateblue]Flight is also one of my favorites. I'm fairly positive I would spend 90% of my free time flying and/or hovering if I had the ability.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Generally, unless you're capable of altering your body's mass and density, you can't both fly in the upper atmosphere unless you have pnumatecized bones and chambered lungs. And you can't survive underwater unelss you have one of those Dr. Farnsworth inspired Futurama suppositories.

I'd want a more amplified and surefire empathy to ensure that my ability to manipulate other humans remains unscathed.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='neoswordmaster']Not really a traditional superpower, but I would like enhanced physical abilities just so I can do parkour.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]You can't do parkour?! This is horrible. I'm so sorry.

I would love the ability to shapeshift and speak mind-to-mind with people. ^_^[/size]

i would have to go with flat out mind control. I would need a pretty good range on it... but seeing a few animes like code gease and trigun made me a big fan.

also... immortality... i dont even care if i get as ugly as yoda... so long as I live forever.

[quote name='Magus'][SIZE=1][COLOR=navy]Instant healing. Wouldn't have to worry too much about anything.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=darkslateblue]But it would still hurt like a b****. The wounding, not the healing.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=darkslateblue]Invisibility would also be fun. Who wouldn't want to be able to roam around Harry Potter style? Perverts need not apply...[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Muad'Dib'][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=darkslateblue]But it would still hurt like a b****. The wounding, not the healing.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=navy]That's why people should run like hell when I recover because I'm going to be pissed. [/size][/color]

[quote name='neoswordmaster']Excuse me. Is that sarcasm?

I meant more extreme feats of ability than you would see in a youtube video. I apologize for not being more clear.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]T_T It wasn't sarcasm. I thought you meant you couldn't do parkour, like, AT ALL. Which makes me sad. [does parkour] But if you meant extraordinary stuff like running UP a 12 story building, then yay![/size]

[quote name='Ikillion'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]Just give me a Goro Goro no mi and I'm pretty much set for life.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Yeah, I think I could give up swimming if it meant I could smite people with lightning, too.

Also: The cajun accent [B]is[/B] Gambit's superpower. It's so awesome it makes people think he can rig stuff to explode.[/FONT]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]And here when I think of having super powers of some kind, I think of the ability the Q has in Star Trek. Though I'm not sure if that's really a super power instead of just a more evolved species. Still, snapping one's fingers and getting what you need, seems fine by me. =P[/FONT]

[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE="1"]Super strength and the ability to fly. I've watched a lot of Dragonball Z as a child, ha.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Don't forget, to activate your powers you need to yell a hell of a lot.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]