Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
So I was using the "Preview Post" option to test some formatting for a (not-actually-ready-to-submit-yet) post. I'd been working on it on-and-off all day, and frequently updating the preview.

Just now I accidentally hit "submit thread" instead of "Preview post." And I panicked and quickly deleted what I had accidentally posted ([i]without saving the formatting that I had been testing all day[/i]), but the thread remains here for posterity.

Have you ever accidentally done something that made you feel kind of dumb?
Posted
Yes i have... many times...
sorry about the wasted effort! hopefully it works out better and faster the second time around.

...and if i am supposed to actually say something that i did... I don't have the best vision... with the best set of glasses i have, my eyesight is still a little more than 20/25 and without less than 20/40 this is due to my mixture of problems caused by only spending 7 months in the factory and genetic lottery shortcomings. anyways this means i don't stress the details of the world. I'd say i have accidentally walked into about 30 girls bathrooms in my life... twice i finished before i realised it.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I have a slight *makes sign for little with his fingers* tendency to walk into closed doors every once in a while. Usually it's down to a lack of time difference between pushing down the handle and actually trying to walk through the door, or my parents fixing that door which never locked and you could simply push open (still not quite used to that yet).[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Well when it comes to OB, I've gone to make a post in the backstage for an rp only to realize that I responded to the wrong thread. So then I had to quickly go in and get the information before deleting it and then reposting it into the correct thread. I remember feeling pretty dumb that I posted in someone else's rp. [/FONT]
Posted
I ran over a baby with my pet wizard once, and it's mother started crying softly.

Then I crushed her skull with a spiked vacuum cleaner because I don't like the sound of a mother's lamentation.

I drank a cream soda afterward to relax, only to find it was A&W and not the IBC kind. I felt dumb about that.

-Justin
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I like to call them blond tendencies since I am blond, but most of them were in high school and well...actually no never mind I do them on daily basis.
I think my most memoral one had to be walking into my husbands and mine bedroom door. We were going to bed for the night and as I was walking up the stairs he shut off all the lights so I couldn't see where I was going, took 3 steps and walked smack into our bed room door. I've never lived that one down til this day. I have many more but I'm not willing to go into all of them at the moment.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] Today I wrote an entire essay into an online application and hit 'submit,' but my log-in time had run out so I lost it. I almost cried. [/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...