OtakuBoards

Twisted Metal: Wreckoning

Inuyasha Fandom

[COLOR="Red"][B][CENTER]Welcome to the Twisted Metal Tournament. Choose your path, and choose wisely, for every move you make might be your last. This year, I have something special in store for my contestants.

Teamwork.

I've selected over fourty of the world's best drivers, and they will be working in teams. But be warned of two things. The more people you lose, the less of a chance you have. And, as a new adition to the contest, not all survival will be dependant on how well you drive. There will now be times when you must fight on foot and pursue objectives I assign to you. There's no such thing as pity or mercy within this contest. But, would you expect anything else from my work of art? Things just get better and better, don't they? *sinister laugh*

The winners will receive any prize they wish, as is cusomary of the contest. But, taking that prize won't be so easy.

I am Calypso, and I thank you for playing, Driver. Good luck.[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

Alright, here's the low down. Pick your car, describe your character, and know that this contest will be one hell of a blast. (no pun intended) This contest will have certain objectives that must be fufilled, and not every time will you just be able to drive up to it and seize/destroy/kill the objective. It does help to be familiar with the games. Also, feel free to use vehicles from the games, though with original characters.

Name:
Vehicle History/Qualities:
Special:
Vehicle image:
Personality:
Backstory:
Wish:
Chacter quote:

Name: Riley Janze
Vehicle: Dead Weight
Vehicle History/Qualities: Dead Weight was once the Janze family station wagon, until Riley was killed in it. The car itself was bought brand new in the late 80's, and was kept in perfect condition. When Riley was in his accident, the car was sent to a junkyard, where it sat, because everyone who approached it was frightened away, leading to the rumors the junkyard itself was haunted.Dead Weight is unusual in the fact that it moves completely at the will of its driver, the engine completely unnessessary now to move it.
Special: Supernatural Demolition- Emmiting an eerie greenish light, Dead Weight's battered engine fires up, activating the car's unholy ability to inflict the amount of damage once inflicted on Dead Weight itself in its deadly accident. At the same time, to be all the more sinister, one of two things play from it's radio. the famous 'One winged Angel' from the Final Fantasy series, or cheesy love songs.To use this ability, Dead Weight must touch another vehicle with the light it emits, while sustaining no damage to itself, or the opponent vehicle must be caught in the light of its headlights, where upon the car is thown about by an unseen force.
Vehicle image:
[IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/dburklen/car%20wrecks/1050-ElkValleyandDaniels06-14-05004.jpg[/IMG]

Personality: Happy, joyful, and upbeat with a rebellious streak, a typical teenager.

Backstory: Riley was an honor student out to make big with a career in graphic design, up until three years ago, when Riley died in a tragic car accident after borrowing the family station wagon to run a few errands. Since, he has haunted the car he died in, manifesting ghostly phenomenon only to frighten people away from the vehicle he died in. Calypso approached him one day, and made a proposal he couldn't refuse. In exchange for winning Calypso's contest, he'd be given what he desired most....
Wish: He wants to be alive again, truely alive, and not just a spirit. His wish is to be given his life back.
Chacter Quote: [COLOR="Blue"]Death is without mercy, don't you think? Mine wasn't nice. And my family? They couldn't see me. I yelled to them, but they couldn't hear me. The looks on their faces when they saw the station wagon was too much to bear. When I win, it will be as if it never happened.[/COLOR]

hmph. I think this might be good.

Name: Miss Demeanor

Vehicle: Vicious Intent
Vehicle History/Qualities: Whiplash was stolen from a local nightclub, and Miss Demeanor was the one who bought it afterward.
Special:Chain whips- Whiplash unleashes all of the nasty surprises hidden within it, including several chain link whips with blades attached to ends.

Vehicle Image:
[IMG]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee157/iukekini1414/Sports%20Cars/porsche-911-turbo-thumb.jpg[/IMG]

Background: Miss Demeanor has quite the reputation, though not one you'd think normal of a dominatrix. Mystery surrounds her, though it's known she possesses a certain demonic flair.

Character Quote: [COLOR="Magenta"]I like my cars like I like I am with my clientele, expensive.Victory in this contest will be a peice of cake, and of course I'll be taking all the glory for this one. Calypso hasn't seen anything yet. By the time I'm done with this contest, fire's going to be his best freind.[/COLOR]

A hint on the wish please? and a bit more history? But, an interesting character so far.

Also, I'll have our opponents listed and postewd here in a few days. Until then, we'll go with some classic characters.

Characters not allowed to be used:

Sweet Tooth
Dark Tooth
Tower Tooth
Any variation of the above
Minion
Axel

[IMG]http://goremasterfx.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/the-terminator.jpg[/IMG]

Name: T-180 "Retribution"

Vehicle: Pole Position

Vehicle History/Qualities: Was just your average Formula 1 car but after some mechanical and computer upgrades, Pole Position became a monster for the games. With it's reinforced body and frame it can take nearly any weight upon it's body which is good for driving under cars and tipping them. Pole Position is the fastest of all the Twisted Metal vehicles by far but it's also the least armed. With only a single machine gun in the front and an oil slick hose out the back it's left with it's secondary weapon to finish the job... the driver.

Special: Hydrolic Lift - A powerful hydrolic system raises the car up ten feet in the air able to push up a maximum of twenty thousand pounds. Great for throwing vehicles on their side.

Vehicle image:
[IMG]http://lucypenn.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/brawn-gp.jpg[/IMG]

Personality: Cold, Calculating. Retribution is an android. Usually lacking in
personality they make up for it in objectives.

Backstory: Retribution was originally a product of the united states military. A top secret project where they would artificially produce skin tissue and graft it to military grade combat robots to make what looked like perfectly disguisable spy weapons. The problem was the programming of the latest prototype was flawed and by a freak accident it escaped having killed every last human in the facility. That was three years ago. Now just surfacing recently having been found by Calypso it is using the opportunity to have any wish granted to take what it think's it

Wish: Retributions objective is the subjugation of all mankind and a ruling empire for machines.

Chacter quote: *the sound of a shot gun firing and reloading.*

NOTE: With the lack of vehicular weapons, Retribution is armed to the teeth with super high tech weaponry.