OtakuBoards

Psyren [A Must Read for Shounen Fans]

Magus

Haha, fair enough. Compared to all the other female combatants in this series, yes she's definately lacking. I won't even try to defend her either, but for the most part, in comparison to other main heroines, I prefer her over the others.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Compared to any of Naruto's main female characters I'd say you're probably right but I've always liked Rukia as a character so Amamiya doesn't beat her for me. Matsuri is of course too awesome for words and hopefully we'll see her soon enough.[/size][/font] Edited by Gavin

I miss Matsuri. Considering that Matsuri's been saved in the present I've always thought she'd popped up soon.

Funny thing is the way you feel about Amamiya is the same way I feel about Rukia. (They are fairly the same in a sense. Minus the "romance") Edited by Phenom

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I don't know, I think they're actually quite different characters from one another although I suppose there are similarities I think they're outweighed by the differences. As for the romance element, actually I'm quite a fan of Ichigo/Rukia because I think they complement one another as a pairing well, and she's not a complete load nor crazy stalker like Orihime. Seeing both their awkward romantic reactions from early Bleach has always been hilarious to me.[/size][/font] Edited by Gavin

I'll admit that the chapter wasn't as good as other chapters, but it was still rather decent. (Took entirely too long for this scanlation to be released)

As for those spoilers.... :o :wow:

[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/w9b1wg.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/1zdxd3n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/2ywh0mg.jpg[/img]

[quote]Spoiler: CALLï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ã??â?å¾?ã?ã?ã?な â?

[spoiler]ã?«ã?©ã?¼è¡¨çº¸ï¼?å¼¥å??とã?°ã?©ã??ã??ã?ã??ã?¯ã«ç«?つã?¢ã?²ã?

ã?だã?å?ã??见据ã?
巨大なã??æ??へã?æ??ã??ã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ï¼ï¼

é¦?é?½ã¸ã¨ä¾µå?¥ã?ã??
ã?«ã??ã??とã?·ã?£ã?ªã¯ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼?

æ?±ã®é?´ã«é? ã??ã??ã?«ã??ã??とã?·ã?£ã?ªã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?«ã??ã??ã??ã?ã??ã??ã?ã??ã?

Shao and Kabuto hiding behind a pillar...
Kabuto: haa...haa... (panting)

ã?«ã??ã??ï¼?ç?¸æ??とは400M以ä¸?离ã??てã??ã??绝対æ°?ä»?くã?ã?ã?ねã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼?
ã?·ã?£ã?ªï¼?ã?ã??以ä¸?è¿?づã?ã?ã??ã??æ?ã?ã??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ï¼?
Kabuto: (We are more than 400m away from them...there's no way they could have noticed us!!!
Shao: (If we get any closer we are gonna get killed...!!)

å?¨å?²ã??è­¦æ??ã?なã?ã??è¿?ã??å¼¥å??ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?·ã?£ã?ªï¼?å¤?のæ?¦ã?にæ??ã?ã?ä½?å?¦ã¸è¡?くつã??ã??だã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ï¼?
Miroku advancing while cheking out his surroundings...
Shao: He is heading somewhere ignoring the battle outside...!!

ã?´ãã?ã??ã??!!ã??ã?«ã?¤ã?«ï¼ã?
ã?«ã?¤ã?«ã??ã?´ã?¡ã?³ï¼ï¼æ?¥ã?でくã??ã?»ã?»ã?»æ¯ã??ã?てなã?ã??だã?
ã?´ãã?ã??ã??ã?ã?でã?ぐ治ç??ã?ã??ã?ã?
ã?«ã?¤ã?«ã??ã?¢ã?²ã?ï¼ï¼ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??é?ã??てã?まなã?ã?
Van: !! Kyle!
Kyle: Van! Hurry up...she is not breathing
Van: I'm gonna heal her right away
Kyle: Ageha!!
Ageha: sorry for being late.

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã?ã??はã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼?ã?
ã?«ã?¤ã?«ã??é??ってã??のはæ??æ??è?§ã ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
é?¨å®«ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã?ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??è?§ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼?ã?
Ageha: That's...!?
Kyle: The one fighting is Mochizuki Oboro...!
Amamiya: .......!!
Ageha: That's...Oboro...!?

49 ï¼?名æ? ã?ã?ã??の次ã?¬ã?¹ã«ã?æ??å¾?ä¸?ã?ã?ï¼?2010/09/01(æ°´) 16:46:45 ID:a75mW0kd0
è?§ã??ã?ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??第ä¸?æ??å°?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??!!ã?
Oboro: This is...the First Star Commander...!!?

弾��ぶ������吹き�ぶ����
è?§ï¼?ä½?æ??ã?ã?なっã?!ï¼?ï¼?
ã?°ã?©ã??ã??ã?ã?ã?ã?ã?ã??ã?
Giga and Oboro getting blown away...
Oboro: How could this happen!?

è?§ï¼?ã?のä¸?ç??はã??ä»?ã?楽ã?ã??为だã?にå­?å?¨ã?ã??ã??だã??å?¨ã¦ã®å??はã??ä»?ã?顶ç?¹ã«ç«?つã?ã?ã«ã??ä»?の人ç??ã??彩ã??为だ ã?にã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ï¼?
ã?°ã?©ã??ã??ã?å?ã??è?ªå??中å¿?にä¸?ç??ã?å»»ã??とæ?ã£ã¦ã??ã?¯ã?ã?ï¼?ã??まã?å«?ã?ã?ã??なã?ã?ã??そã?¼ã??ã?¼ç??きæ?¹ã??ã??ã??å»»ã??ã?? ã?どなã?
Oboro: (This world exist only to entertain me...everything's power exists only for me to stand at the top...to excite my life...)
Grana: You too must think that the world revolves around you...well, I've got nothing against living like that. It still doesn't revolve around you though.
æ?´ç??の流æ??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??è?§ã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ã??!!!ã?
ã?°ã?©ã??ã??!!ã?
Using a Melchsee Lance...
Ageha: Oboro...!!!
Grana: !!

ã?°ã?©ã??ã??é»?ã?ã?ã?¼ã?¹ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??まã?ã?!!ã?
Grana: That black Burst...don't tell me..!!
ã??ã?¤ã??に横ã?ã?ã??è?§ã?»ã?»ã?»ãã?にã?¢ã?²ã?ã¨é?¨å®«ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
è?§ã??来ã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?¢ã?²ã?å?!!ã?
Oboro is lying on a pipe...Ageha and Amamiya going to him...
Oboro: You came...Ageha-kun!!

ã?°ã?©ã??ã??å¾?ってã?ã?ã?
Grana: I've been waiting for you!

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??è?§ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
é?¨å®«ã??!!ã??ã?なã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??そのä½?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼?ã?
è?§ã??ä»?ã?ä»?ã??ã?くç??きã??ã?ã?ã®ä»£å¿ã ã??ã??ä»?ã?é??æ??ã?ã?ã?とだã??å?æ??はã?てã?なã?ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??だã?ã??そのä½?ã?ã??å??のä¸?ç??に帰ã??äº?はã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
è?§ã??ã??ã?ã?のé??å±?なä¸?ç??にæ?»ã??ã?とã??なã?だã?ã?ã??ã?のä¸?ç??でè?ªå??のã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?¢ã?²ã?å?の为にé?ã??æ??くつã?? ã??だっã?ã?どã?ã??ã??ä»?ä¸?人のå??ではå±?ã?なã?っã?ã??ã?だã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
Ageha: Oboro...!!
Amamiya: !! You...your body...!!!?
Oboro: (part that I can't translate) It's a choice I made. I don't regret it.
Ageha: But with your body like that you won't be able to come back to our world...
Oboro: I won't go back to that boring world...in this world I wanted to open a path for my sake...and for yours but it looks like my power alone wasn't enough...

è?§ã??æ?¥ã?ã?¢ã?²ã?å?ã??天å??å¼¥å??はまã?ä½?ã?ã??企ã??でã?ã??ã??ä»?のã?とはã?ã?ã?ã??ã??ã?¤ã??ã??é?»æ­¢ã?ã?ã??æ?©ãè¡?ã?なã?と æ??é?ã??になã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
Oboro: Hurry up Ageha-kun, Amagi Miroku is still planning something. Don't worry about me, go and stop him. If you don't hurry it'll be too late...!!
Ageha: ......!!

ç«?ちä¸?ã?ã??ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??å??ã?っã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ã?
Ageha standing up...
Ageha: Got it...!

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??!!ï¼?ã?
ã?°ã?©ã??ã??来ã?なã?»ã?»ã?»é»?ã?ã?ã?¼ã?¹ã??使ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã??てã?ã?とé??ã?ã??æ?¶ã??å¾?ってã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã??å¼¥å??にä¼?ã?ã? ã?ã?ï¼?なã??ば俺ã??æ?ã?てã?ã??にã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??避ã?てはé??ã??なã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?ã??ã??ã??ã?ã?なã?なã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ã??è¡?くã?é?¨å®«ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
é?¨å®«ï¼?æ??はã?のç?·ã®å?にまだã??ã?ï¼?人ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼?
Ageha: !!?
Grana: You came...black Burst user...!! I've been waiting to fight you...!! So you want to meet Miroku? In that case, you'll have to kill me first...!!
Ageha: It doesn't look like we'll be able to avoid him...no choice then...! Let's go, Amamiya...!!
Amamiya: (There will still be two more enemies after him...)

なにã??ã??æ°?é?ã??æ??ã?ã??ã?°ã?©ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?°ã?©ã??ã??!!ã?
Grana sensing something...
Grana: !!

50 ï¼?名æ? ã?ã?ã??の次ã?¬ã?¹ã«ã?æ??å¾?ä¸?ã?ã?ï¼?2010/09/01(æ°´) 16:47:36 ID:a75mW0kd0

ã?°ã?©ã??ã??ä½?è??だã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ã?
é?¨å®«ã??!!ï¼?ã?
Grana: Who are you...!
Amamiya: !!?

é?¨å®«ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?ã??ã?è¾¾ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??なã??でã?ã?にã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
Amamiya: what...
Ageha: Ah...it's you two...how did you get here...

つã?にç?°ã??ã??ç?°ä»£ç¥­ï¼?å½±è??ã?»ã?»ã?»
祭ã??ã?®ã?ªã?®ã?ªé?´ã«å?っã?みã?ã?だなã?
å½±è??ã??姐ã?ã??ã?æ?¹å?é?³ç?´ã?ã?ã??ã??ã?ã??ã?
At last future Matsuri and Kagetora appear...
Matsuri: We made it just in time.
Kagetora: It's because you have no sense of direction.

å?è?¶åº?で影è??と祭ã?»ã?»ã?»æ?ºã®ä¸?には大é?ã®ã??ã?¬ã??ã?©ã?³ã?«ã?¼ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
å½±è??ã??なã??でã?ã?ã?ã??ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã??ã?¬ã??ã?©ã?³ã?«ã?¼ã??ï¼?ã?
祭ã??そã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??é?¨å®«ã?â?ç¢?æ°·â?ã¨ã?ã?ç?·ã?ã??夺っã?ã??ã?µã?¤ã?¬ã?³ã®ã??ã?¬ã??ã?©ã?³ã?«ã?¼ã??だã?
å½±è??ã??ã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»å··ã§å??のã?
祭ã??そã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ほとã??どã?å£?ã??て使ã?なã?ã?«ã?¼ã??だã??æ?ªä½¿ç?¨ã®ã?のä¸?æ??ã??é?¤ã?てなã?
Kagetora and Matsuri at a coffee shop...on the table, many phone cards...
Kagetora: What are these..? Telephone cards?
Matsuri: Yeah...Amamiya stole them from a man called Usui. They are Psyren telephone cards.
Kagetora: Ah...the one that's being talked about. (shitty translation lol)
Matsuri: Yeah, but they are all useless, all except for this unused one.

祭ã??そã?てã?ã??ã?私のã?«ã?¼ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??å??は度æ?°ã?00だっã?ã?ä»?æ?è§ã?ã??0ï¼?にå¢?ã?てã?ã?ã??ä½?ã??è¨?ってã??ã?å?? ã?ã??ã??とはæ?ã?ã?私はã?²ã?¼ã? ã«å¤æ´»ã?ã?のã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?ã??人é?´ã®æ?å¿?にã??ってã?»ã?»ã?»ãªã?
Matsuri: And this is my card. It used to say 00 but this morning when I looked at it it increased to 01. I don't know what it means but it looks like I'm back in the game...that's what someone decided.

祭ã??ã?å?ã«ä»?ã?ã??大äº?なã?とã??说æ??ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?ã??はå?½ã«é?¢ã?ã??ã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ã?
å½±è??ã??ã?ã??ã??ã?³ã?¬ã??ã??ã??ã?まã?ã??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»å?¬ä¼?ç?µè¯ã¯ã©ã?でã?ï¼?ã?
祭ã??だã?ã??话ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
å½±è??ã??说æ??なã??ã?ã?ã?ã?
Matsuri: Now I'm going to explain you something very important...it's a matter of life and death...
Kagetora: I'll tae this then...where is a public phone?
Matsuri: But I'm telling you...
Kagetora: I don't need any explanation.

å½±è??ã??ã?ã??でã??っとã?¢ã?³ã?¿ã¨ä¸?绪になã??ã??ã??å?°ç?±ã§ã??ä½?でã??死ぬまでä»?きå?ã?ってå?ã?ã??è¨?ってã??だã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?» å¿?å¼?くのé?ã?ã??だã??ã??ã?ã?«ã?ã?
Kagetora: Now, I'll finally be able to be with you. Didn't I tell you i'd follow you even to hell and to death? (something abot Matsuri being slow to open her heart? not sure can't translate)

ã??ã?¼ã??ã?«ã??ひっくã??è¿?ã?祭ã?»ã?»ã?»
å½±è??ã??ã??ã?¯ã?¡ã?
Matsuri knocking over the table...
Kagetora: wah!!

å½±è??ã??ã?¤ã?­ã??ã?ªä½?ã?ã??だ!!!ã??é¢?ç??っ赤にã?て!!!ã?
祭ã??ã?ã?¼è?¹ã?ç«?つ!!!ã??è°?子にä¹?ã??ã??ã?ってã??ã?ã??だã?ã??ç?·ã¯ã??ã?!!!ã?
åº?å??ã??ã?客æ§?!!ï¼?ã?
Kagetora: What are you doing all of a sudden!!! (one more I can't translate)
Matsuri:Ahh, you piss me off!!! Don't get carried away!! All men are like this/this is why I don't like men!! (and again, not sure)

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??å½±è??ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
é?¨å®«ã??祭å??ç??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
祭ã??ã??ã?ã??å¾?ã?ã?ã?なã?
Ageha: Kagetora-san...!!
Amamiya: Matsuri sensei...!!
Matsuri: Hey...sorry for being late.

51 ï¼?名æ? ã?ã?ã??の次ã?¬ã?¹ã«ã?æ??å¾?ä¸?ã?ã?ï¼?2010/09/01(æ°´) 16:48:16 ID:a75mW0kd0
主ã??å¤?ç§?ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??!!ã??その声はã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
主ã??ã?å?ã«ã¯å?½ã??æ??ってã??ã??っã?å??ã??ã?ã?ã??ã??å??ã??はè¿?ã?ã?ã??
Don't know who is talking here, Lady Q I think.
Lady Q (or whoever else): ((Yoshina Ageha))
Ageha: !! This voice..
Lady Q: You saved my life. So I'll repay my debt.

ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã??ã?のç?·ã¯ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?ï¼?ã?のæ?¶ã®ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ï¼?
å½±è??ã??まã?ä¼?っã?なã??è?¥é? ã?
Junas: ...!! That man...!! (It's the one from that time...!!
Kagetora: We meet again, young ??? (can't think of a term in english)

祭ã??å¤?ç§?ã??é?¨å®«ã??é?ªé­?だã?ã??å??にè¡?ã?ã??ã?のç?·ã¯ç§ã?é??ã??ã?
é?¨å®«ã??祭å??ç??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
祭ã??å¤?ç§?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ä»»ã?ã?ã?ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?ã?!!ã?
Matsuri: Yoshina, Amamiya. You are in the way so go up ahead. I'll fight this man.
Amamiya: Matsuri sensei...!!
Matsuri: Yoshina...I'm counting on you!!
Ageha: ......alright!!

ã?°ã?©ã??ã??ã?¯ã?¯ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??名å?ã??é?»ã?ã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
祭ã??å?«äº?ã??祭ã??私はä¸?度ã??ã?å?ã«æ?ã?ã??てã??ã??だã?»ã?»ã?»ã??失ã?ã??ã?æ?ªæ¥ã®è¯ã ã?ã??ã?å?ã¯ç?¥ã??ã??だ ã?ã?ã?なã?
ã?°ã?©ã??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã»ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ã?
Grana: kuku...what is yor name...?
Matsuri: Yagumo Matsuri. You killed me once, but that happened in a different world, so you wouldn't know.
PSI��の祭���
祭ã??æ?¬æ°?でè¡?くã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ï¼ã?
Matsuri going full power...
Matsuri: I'm going to fight seriously...!!![/spoiler][/quote]

But there's a part I'm finding real confusing. Is that really future Matsuri and Kagetora? I know the spoilers say it, but she (they) wouldn't need a card to be there since it is the future.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Based on the spoilers it looks like Matsuri and Kagetora came from the present the same way Ageha and co do with Kagetora using the unused card and Matsuri having that extra trip available to her. Getting to see Matsuri and Grana fight should be a treat given he's already referred to her as an "Almighty-type" once already and now both are operating at full power.[/size][/font]

So it does seem that way. Skipped over Nemesis Q's part.... But, yes I'm really anticipating Matsuri vs Grana, not to mention Kagetora vs Junas part 2.

I am a little worried though but happy at the same time. I'm worried because this feels like it is coming to an end, but happy that, like Yu Yu Hakusho it don't need all those excessive chapters. (If it is coming to an end it might be a good thing because it'll start getting a bit too draggy.) Now all that's needed is an anime for it.

Edit:

After a sort of weakish chapter, this one bounces back very nicely. I'm sort of wondering if Matsuri is capable of using Nova as well. I would think she'd know about it already. Anyway, nice build up chapter. Anxiously waiting for the next one. Edited by Phenom

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Definitely, next week's chapter can't come soon enough with all the fights we're getting into.

As for whether or not we're drawing close to the end I have to admit that that thought crossed my mind as well, although to be honest I'd rather see the manga end well than continue to draw itself out and weak the way Bleach and Naruto have.[/size][/font]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Wow, I completely missed that (and evidently Matsuri has some pretty serious fanboys to notice something like that). Guess it doesn't really matter seeing Ian is already with Ageha's sis so she has nobody to bounce Kagetora off any more.

The Junas/Kagetora rematch should rock.[/size][/font]

Agreed on both.

I can't help but say that I'm more interested in the Matsuri vs Grana and Kagetora vs Junas matchup than seeing Ageha/Amamiya vs Miroku matchup.

I also have to say that I'm really curious at how this is going to play out, specifically when they get back to the present. Speaking of which, while everyone is in the future who the heck is protecting the present? (Pops can't fight everyone alone.. Especially Miroku, Grana and Junas at the same time) If the W.I.S.E. wanted to cause chaos they can do it at any moment.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Spoilers for this week [spoiler]Bit of Grana/Matsuri but the focus is on Kagetora/Junas and apparently being in the world of PSI has pushed Kagetora firmly into invincibility territory.[/spoiler] Looking forward to see it, shame it always takes so long for Psyren to come out.[/size][/font]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Funnily enough I think it's a good sign when you can't define who your favourite characters are in a series, because usually it hints that a series is written well enough that you want to see the progression of every character rather than a select few. [/size][/font]

Hmm... An action chapter. While I do like my action I prefer to see stuff like this in motion. (Someone... well not just anyone, hurry up and animate this already) When it's like this it usually feels as if the chapter ended too quickly or the chapter itself don't really do much for me and at this moment it's a mixture of both. Although, the artwork is as great as ever.

[spoiler]CALLï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ã??â?å§?å¼? â?
Call 136 : Siblings (The Japanese meaning is (older) sister and brother)
����
�に
å¼¥å??のå??へ!!
Ageha, face-off with Miroku!!

å??ã??ã??大樹のä¸?ã?
æ?¦ã?ã?ä»?ã?å§?まã??!!
Under the light of Gevurah - was a battle beginning!!

æ??つã?¢ã?²ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»å?ã?ã??å¼¥å??ã?»ã?»ã?»
å¼¥å??ï¼?ã?å?ã¯ã?¼ã?¼ï¼?
Ageha shot.... Miroku taking it (easy?)...
Miroku : (You're...)

å¼¥å??ã??å®?には幾å??のæ??ã??そのä¸?つとå?ã³ã?ãã??å?ã?のã??まã?é?å?½ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??---まã?ä¼?ã?ã?なå°?å¹´ã?
Miroku : Two stars meeting again out of billions of stars in this universe.... it must be fate! It's been a while boy...
é?¨å®®ï¼?å??まã?ã?æ°?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?ã??ã?天æ?¯å¼¥å??のå??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ï¼?
Amamiya : (What overwhelming prescence... That's Amagi Miroku's power...!!)

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ç?¬å±?の山è?のæ??以来ã?ã??ä¹?ã?ぶã??だなã??天å??å¼¥å??ã?
å¼¥å??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?のæ??のままの姿のã?å?ã?ã?ã??ã??そのç?³ã??æ?§ãæ??代のå??ã?ã??そのままでã??そã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??そã?ã?ã?å?ã?ちはã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??æ??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã??っとã??ã?å?ã«è¾¿ã??つã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ã?
Ageha : Yeah, it's been a while since Inui's hideout, Amagi Miroku!
Miroku : ...But your appeared not to chang a bit - so is you eyes, just like it the old era..... I see.... You two... travelled through time...!!
Ageha : Yes, and we finally found you...!

現ã??ã??主ã?»ã?»ã?»
主ã??ã?ã?ã??ã??é?にã??ã??é?にã?ã?までã??ã??é?£ã??て来てくã??ã?なã??
Creator appearing...
07 : (Yes,) (finally....) (you two finally led me) (to him!)

é¡?è?²ã®å¤?ã?ã??å¼¥å??ã?»ã?»ã?»
主ã??æ??謝ã?ã??ã??ã??å¤?ç§?ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??é?¨å®®æ¡?子ã??
å¼¥å??ã??å§?ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
Miroku paled...
07 : (I am thankful for you two,) (Yoshina Ageha, and Amamiya Sakurako)
Miroku : Ne-san...!! (or pre english - "Sister...!!")

主ã??ã?のæ??è¨?っã?はã?だã??ã??ã?ã?å?ã¯ç§ã®å¼?でã??なã??でã??なã?とã??
å¼¥å??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ãã?ã?ã??どã?ã?ってã??ã?の俺ã??æ­¢ã?ã??つã??ã??ã?ã??ã??はã??ã?のæ??殺ã?てã?くべきだっã?ã??ã??ã?ä¸?度裏å??ã??ã??ã??å?ã«ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
主ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?å?ã¯å¤?ã?ã£ã¦ã?なã?のだなã??ã??é?ちã??ç?¯ã?ç¶?ã?å?¨ã¦ã??ç ´æ»?に巻き込ã??でã?くã??
07 : (Like what I told you before - you are no brother of mine!)
Miroku : ...Is that so? ...You're intent on stopping me at all cost? I should have killed you back then, and never let you betray me for the second time...!
07 : (...And you haven't changed a bit - ) (You keep on making the same mistake thinking you can destroy everything that stand in the way!)

å¼¥å??ã??ç ´æ»?!ï¼?ã??é?ã?ã??ã??ã?ä¸?度å§?ã?ã??ã??だ!ã??ã?のä¸?ç??は俺のæ??でå?ã³è??ã??!!ã??俺にはそã??だã?のå??ã?ã?ã??!そã?てã?å?ã«ã??ã?っã?ã??だ!ã??だã?ã??ã?å?ã¯ä¸?ç??ã??å¤?ã?ã??ã?とã??æ??否ã?ã?!ã??ã?のæ??ã?°ã?ªã?´ã?ªã§ä¿ºã??裏å??っã?ã??だ!ã?
Miroku : Destroy!? You're wrong, I'm just restarting everything in the right way! The world will revive in my own hands!! I have such power! And you had it - and yet you rejected changing this world!! You betrayed me back in Grigori!

897 ï¼?名ç?¡ã?ã?ã??の次ã?¬ã?¹ã«ã?æ??å¾?ä¸?ã?ã?ï¼?2010/09/22(æ°´) 18:13:44 ID:eErM/eP/0
é?å?»ã®å??æ?³ã?»ã?»ã?»
主ã??私はã?»ã?»ã?»ã??è¡?ã?なã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?å?ã«ã¯ã¤ã?てã?ã?なã?ã?
Flashback at Grigori...
07 : I... am not going.... I won't go your way!

å¼¥å??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ä¿ºã«é??ã??ã?のã?ã??å§?ã?ã??ã??ä½?æ??俺ではなくã?°ã?ªã?´ã?ªã??選ぶã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼?ã?
主ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?å?ã¯å¤?ã?ã£ã?ã??ã?ã??ã?ã??ã?å?ã?ã??ã?ã?とã?てã?ã??äº?に私はつã?てã?ã?なã?ã?
å¼¥å??ã??だã?ã??ã?ã?にæ®?ã??とã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼?ã??å¼?ã??è¦?捨てã??とã?ã?のã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼?ã?
Miroku : .....You're betraying me, sister? Why would you choose Grigori over me...?
07 : You've changed, and there is no way I can approve of what you want to do.
Miroku : So you're staying...!? And abandoning your only brother...!?

主ã??æ­£ç??æ­£é??のå??ã?ç?©ã«ã??私はなã??ã?くなã?ã?
å¼¥å??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??そã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
07 : I don't want to become a monster like you.
Miroku : ...... Is that so...

å¼¥å??ã?»ã?»ã?»ä¸»ã??æ?»æ??ã?»ã?»ã?»
å¼¥å??ã??ä½?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
é?¨å®®ã??å¤?ç§?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ã?
Miroku .... attacking his own sister...
Miroku : What...!!
AMamiya : Yoshina...!

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ä¸»ã??ã?姫æ§?æ?±ã£ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã??ã?¡ã?§ã¯ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
Ageha... carrying Creator on his arms...
Ageha : You...!!

主ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»å¤?ç§?ã??ä»?の私はã?«ã?¼ã??ã??åª?ä»?にã?ã?幻だã??æ?¬ä½?ではなã?ã?ã??貫ã?ã??てã??å¹³æ°?だã??
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?まねã?つã?ã?
07 : (...The presence of me here is just a illusion creator with the card as a medium, Yoshina... This isn't my real body and I'll be fine no matter what he does here)
Ageha : Oh sorry, just grabbed you away out of instinct...

主ã??だã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?ã??ã?とã?ã??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ä»¥å?ã¯ç§ã¨ã?のç?·ã??ã??ã??ã?ã??な風にå?©ã?å?ã?ã?ç­?だっã?のになã??
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼?号ã??俺はã?のç?·ã??æ­¢ã?ã??ã??俺é?はã?のæ??代の人é??ã?ã??なã?ã??だã?そã??でã??ã??俺はã?のæ??代ã??æ??ã?ç?ºã«é??ã?ã?
主ã??ã?¼ã?¼ã?¼å??ã?っã?ã??
07 : (but... Thank you.) (....If it was in the past I'd have - ) (helped each other like this with that man over there!)
Ageha : ......07, I'll stop that man - I'm not someone from this timeline, but anyway - I'll fight for the sake of this world too!
07 : ...Got it.

å¼¥å??ã??æ?å¿µä½?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??確ã?に以å?å?ºä¼?っã?ときのå?とはまã??でå?¥äººã ãªã??æ??ã??è¶?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»å§?ã?ã??ã?æ?¢ã?å?ºã?ã?俺ã??æ­¢ã?ã??æ??å¾?のå¸?æ??ã?»ã?»ã?»
そã??ã?å?とè¨?ã?ã?ã?ã?ã??æ??ã?ã??å?ã?ã??ã?つのまにã?俺ã?失っã?çµ?ã??å?ã?æ?ã£ã¦ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ä½?æ??なã??だã?»ã?»ã?»ã??å?ã??殺ã?ばå§?ã?ã??はå??のå??にæ?»ã£ã¦ãã¦ãã??ã??ã?なã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼?ã?
Miroku : A Trance presence ... Thinking about it, you felt like a totally different person from what I last saw you! Travelling over time as a last resort... to look for me and stop me... And that's you she looked for? I hate you - you don't deserve to possess the lost bond I used to have.... Why did this happened this way.... Can my sister turn back to me if I kill you...?

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??çµ?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ï¼?ã??çµ?だとã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã??å¹³æ°?でã?»ã?»ã?»æ®ºãã?とã?てã?ã?てã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã??
ã?å?ã®å£ã?ã??â?çµ?â?ã ã¨ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ï¼?ã??ä½?十å??とã?ã?人é?のå?½ã??奪ってã?ã?てã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã??俺ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»â?æ??ã?â?ã ã¨ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼?ã?
Ageha : Bond...!!? You said bond between you two...!! You just... almost killed her...!! That's what you mean by "Bond"...!!? And you took billions of human lives...!! And dare to "hate" me for this...!?

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ä½?ã??è¨?ってã??ã??だã??ã?å?ã¯ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
Ageha : You don't know what you're talking about, bastard...!!

æ?´ç?ºã?ã??ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã?ªã??ã?¨ã¯ä½?ã??è¨?ってã??ã??だ!!!ã?
é?¨å®®ã??é»?ã?ã??ã?´ã?¡ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ï¼ã?ï¼?ã?ã??はã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼?
Ageha exploding with anger...
Ageha : You don't know what you're talking about!!!
Amamiya : Black Nova...!! (That's...)

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??æ??ã?みとã??æ??ã??ã??ã??ã?å?ã«ã??
é?¨å®®ï¼?æ?´ç??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ï¼?
Ageha : Hatred and anger - to you...)
Amamiya : (Melchsee...!!)

å¼¥å??へのæ??ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»å·±ã??
æ¼?é»?のâ?æ?´ç??â?ã«æ??ã?ã??!!
The anger towards Miroku... tainted Ageha with the darkness of "Melchsee"!![/spoiler]

Hmm... Epic in the making? I'm quite anxious to see Ageha's Nova.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Black Nova huh ? I really wonder if Kubo, Kishi and Iwashiro have a conference call each week to decide what they're going to write. :sweatdrop:

Still it should indeed be an epic fight, and I like getting a bit more into Miroku's head.[/size][/font]

Quite a nice setup chapter. I hate to continuously repeat myself but the way these chapters are playing out, it reallly looks like Psyren just might be coming to an end. To have 07 to pop up actually feels like this can be the final battle (in the future that is), like this is the big climax waiting to spring forth. While I do like Psyren, very much (one of the best series I've ever read since Rurouni Kenshin) but I just hope this series isn't being rush too quickly. I'm all for this series not lasting as long as other shonen series, but I'd still want to see a great story come to an end without it feeling rushed. Only time will tell with this upcoming fight.