OtakuBoards

Psyren [A Must Read for Shounen Fans]

Magus

Epic chapter but a rather disappointing end to Miroku. I mean you'd think we'd get another battle similar to that of Miroku vs Grana here where Miroku shows why he's the [strike]top[/strike] villain. I think Iwashiro in collaboration with Kubo here. Neither Aizen nor Miroku went out putting up a decent fight with these newly transformed characters. I can only hope that the fights in the present will be a lot more dynamic, but then again I would think that the W.I.S.E in the present is a lot weaker than their future selves. With the defeat of Miroku I'm now under the impression that these chapters are being rushed.

Anyway, as I've stated, the chapter was still epic though. Ageha is pimped out.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I'm not sure to be honest, I got the feeling the curb stomp was to show just how ridiculously OP Melchesse Nova is, and that being the antithesis of Miroku's own power made it impossible for him to win against Ageha in the same vein he did against Grana. Did feel perhaps a little too set up, so I guess we'll find out next week.[/size][/font]

[spoiler]CALLï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ã??â?Reverse â?

What about Ian and the rest who are in captivity--!?

Marco "Uuu--... Aahhh---..."
Fubuki "What's wrong, Marco....?"
Ian "Shh... Be quiet! Don't ignore Marco's warning. Right now, the game this kid is playing...!"

The weird patterns on the pillar.... aggregate... And then break apart...
Marco "Na---"
Weird person "Gyaaaa"
Someone: "!!!" "The barrier broke!!"
Marco: "Hyaa---â?ª Ooh----â?ª"
Ian "Good job, as expected of my son!"
Someone "Everyone, use our combined telekinesis to break the wall!!" "We're gonna get outta here!!"
Fubuki "You're amazing, Marco!!"

Fubuki "You're a genius!! Our child is a genius!!"
Ian "Yeah, let's talk about that later. It seems the situation's equally weird out here"

The ceiling is rumbling...
Shao (Ia... N-san...! What a... Relief... Everyone is safe, huh....)
Ian (!! Shao!! You came!!! We'll go right over to meet up with you!!"
Shao (Got... it...)

Shao seems to have got his arm done in by Mithra
Shao "Are you alright, Marie... It seems that those guys hurried up to the surface after attacking us..."

Shao "If Kabuto-san hadn't diverted the attack, I would have died too..."
Marie "To protect me, Shao-kun...!!"
Shao "It's alright... As long as Marie is alright, then for that very reason hangs the meaning of my life"
Marie "Shao-kun...!"

Kabuto stands up...
Kabuto "It took all of me to diver that attack...!"
Yoyo (That guy's pretty good... Not anything any one of us can do about it) (That's an existence that has far surpassed the notion of death)

Kyle stands on top of a pipe...
Kyle "Van, can you continue the treatment here!?"
Van "I'll try my best!!"

Kyle "What is this...!!?"

They are surrounded by light...
Amamiya "It's spreading out at an amazing speed...!!"
Ageha "......!!"
Miroku "Lo... ok..." (My power will envelope this planet...) (The old will die out, and upon the fasting earth will the light of life be revived---) (This is the time of change...)

Miroku "This is the final power of my "Sephiroth" - Oukan" (TN: no katakana given so I don't know what this power is supposed to be called, but the japanese, "Oukan" means "crown")

Lan "This couldn't be... The embryo that will form the source of life... could it? Is that guy really trying to create life...!!

Miroku "All old life will be converted to new life. This is the final program... The new world that I have made will begin...

Miroku "Mithra..."

Mithra's eyes are scary...
Mithra "This is where I'd love to say 'congratulations', but what I was hoping for wasn't quite like this..."
Miroku "... Guess so. I knew there was something more to your plan... Mithra"
Mithra "This isn't a betrayal. It just means that our paths were only one and the same up till this point... That's all. From here on, we'll diverge onto separate paths"
Miroku "Even if I was being used, I needed your power and skills. I continued observing you, as you did me... For the same of this day... I know what you really are"

Miroku "Once upon a time... You were a "human" who wielded the same power as me.... Thanks to the will of "someone", you came into contact with me... You were an existence serving only to lead my plan, but... When you obtained those "tears"... You replaced your body and your heart and obtained true power...!!"

Miroku "Uroboros!!"
Mithra "That's right... I am an avatar... I'm a messenger, here to pass on a will. I am of the "Planet eater" Quat Nevas, who had eaten this planet and lived in this space long before humans were born." (TN: anyone wanna suggest a better romanisation for Quat Nevas?!)

In the clouds above them, there's a hole...
Ageha "!!"

Something appears from the hole...
Mithra "This is the final stage. Amagi Miroku. My master, Quat Nevas, would prey upon a planet every time his powers grew weak, so as to complete his reincarnation!! I am going to break through the Earth's mantle from this Astral Nova and penetrate its core!!"

Mithra "In order to reach the centre of this planet, my master needed energy. The accumulation of that is you, Amagi Miroku"

Lan "!!!! We're going to get annihilated...!? Are we gonna have our energy sapped by that thing...!!!"

Mithra "You were going to get rid of me one day and go ahead with your own plan, weren't you... It was great that that boy got in the way, Miroku...! But that, too, is 'karma' for betraying humans. In the end, the sheep couldn't become a wolf. A sheep will always stay a sheep. That was a nice dream, right? ... The dream I showed you, night after night"
Miroku "Mithra!!!!!"

Miroku (After devouring this planet... This planet will be born anew as Uroboros)

Matsuri "This is bad. At this rate-- Everyone's going to die--"

Mithra "See ya" "Good-bye"

The world now, heads towards destruction--!![/spoiler]

This is some interesting stuff here.

Forget Ian's kid... Well, not forget him as in "forget him". I'm more curious about how this is gonna play out. I'll be truly impressed if a villain actually succeed in what they're trying to do. I certainly don't see how anyone at the moment is going to be able to stop Mithra's assault. I don't even think Ageha's father can do much in this situation. Like I said, I'll be real impressed if Mithra actually win and they have to get to her in the present to prevent what happens in the future. However, one thing I do not hope happen is some plotkai jutsu, like the planet has its own life energy or granny is giving her last ounce of strength to fend off that assault even though she's dead. Anything like that will probably cause me to drop such an epic series... (If I don't drop it I'll be pretty close to it)

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Weren't Ian and co. trapped in some kind of field that prevented their PSI use though ? For the kid to be able to get around that indicates he's special in some respect.

Mithra's plot is a little FF7 for me, I'm interested to see how it plays out but I'm not hugely compelled by it. Seeing the intended fruition of Miroku's plot was interesting too, at the end of the day he did intend to repopulate the world and start anew. [/size][/font]

[spoiler]CALLï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ã??â?å´©å£? â?
Call 139 : Collapse

å?°ã?ã??ã??く
��!!
Earth, being swallowed!!

æ??ã??の大å?°ã¯ã?
æ?é£?è??のæ?ã®ã¾ã¾ã«ï¼ï¼
Our great lands, at mercy of the predator!!

ã?¯ã?¡ã??ã?ã?´ã?¡ã?¹ã?ã?ç«?å·»ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã??ã?¹ã?©ã??ã?ã?!!!æ??の中å¿?へ!!ã?
At epicentre of Quart Nevas's tornado...
Mithura : Go!! To the centre of the Earth!!

ã??ã?¹ã?©ã??ã??くè?きなã??ã??ã?のæ??のç??まã??å¤?ã?ã??é?³ã??!!ã??ã?¦ã?­ã??ã?­ã?¹ã®ç?£å£°ã ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?

ã??ã?¹ã?©ã??珠é?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼å®¿ä¸»ã?ã??吸å?ã?ã?å??ã??ã??ã?ã?主ã?¯ã?¡ã??ã?ã?´ã?¡ã?¹ã¸ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?

Mithura : Come and listen!! To the sound of transformation!! This is the first cry of the newborn Uroboros..!!
Mithura : Neclueses...!! Gather all the energy you can from the host and transfer them to your Lord Quat Nevas......!!

å½±è??VSã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã?»ã?»ã?»çªç?¶ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã®ã?¤ã?«ã??ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã??!!ï¼?ã?
Kagetora vs Junas..... Sudden change from Junas' Illumina....
Junas : !!?

ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã??裏å??っã?なã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã??ã??ã?¹ã?©ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?

æ?§ã??ã??ã?¯ã®ã?¤ã?«ã??ã??ã?å??ã??失ってã?くã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã??くそã?»ã?»ã?»ã?っã?くé??ã?ã?å??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
Junas : You betrayed us....!! Mithura......!!

Oboro : The light from my Illumina is fading.....!! Damn... I've done so much to gather all this energy...!!

ã??ã?ªã?£ã?¼ã??ã?¿ã??ã?ªï¼ï¼ã??大ä¸?夫ã?!!ï¼?ã??ã?¿ã??ã?ªã®ã?¤ã?«ã??ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
ã?¯ã?µã?«ã??ã??ã?¤ã?«ã??ã??ã??å´©å£?ã?ã??ã?ã?ã?ã??なã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??灰になっとã??ã??なã??ã?¿ã??ã?ªã¯ç??きã??ã??ã??はã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
ã??ã?ªã?£ã?¼ã??!!!ã??ã?¯ã?µã?«ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
Hiryuu : Tatsuo!! Are you okay!!? His illumina......!!
Kusakabe : No, his illumina is not breaking.... As long as he didn't turn into ash he'll survive......!!
Hiryuu : !!! Kusakabe ... san...!!

灰になã??つつã?ã??ã?¯ã?µã?«ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¯ã?µã?«ã??ã??ã?¿ã??ã?ªã??é?£ã??てæ?©ãé??ã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??禁人種はæ»?ぶã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ï¼·ã?»ï¼©ã?»ï¼³ã?»ï¼¥ã¯çµ?ã?ã??ã??ã??ã?¿ã??ã?ªã®ä½?はã?¤ã?«ã??ã??æ??è¡?でã?ã?のã??ã?なè??ä½?å¤?å??ã??èµ·ã?ã?てとã??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??
人é??のままã??ã??ã?¤ã?«ã??ã??ã?å??ã??失ってã?»ã?»ã?»äººé??æ?¬æ¥ã®ç??å?½æ´»å??ã??å?ã??æ?»ã?ã??はã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
Kusakabe turning into ash...
Kusakabe : Run away with Tatsuo now.... Tavoo will go extinct.... Seems like WISE is ending - unlike me, Tatsuo's body didn't experience full body transformation... Like normal humans.... Even if he lost the Illumina.... His physical functions should persist like a human should...!!

ã?ã?«ã??ã?³ã??でã??ã?ã??ã?はã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
ã?¯ã?µã?«ã??ã??ã?¯ã?¯ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?¦ã?­ã??ã?­ã?¹ã?落ちã?ã?のæ?¥ã«ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??人é??æ?¥ä¸?é?¨é??ä»?はä¸?度死ã??だã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?ã?にã?ã??のはæ®?ã??ã?«ã?¹ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??æ?²ã?まã??でã??ã?ã?ã?
Haruhiko : But you'll...!!
Kusakabe : Kuku...... You know, the day Uroboros befall on Earth, me æ?¥ä¸?é?¨é??ä»? (Kusakabe's human name) has died once.... The form that stands here.... is just a sad remnant.... Don't feel sad for me!

ã?¯ã?µã?«ã??ã??だã?まぁã??ã?å?ã??のã?ã?ã?でã?ã?夢è¦?ã??ã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??è¡?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??å?¨ã¦ã?çµ?ã?ã??å?ã«ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??å®?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
ã??ã?ªã?£ã?¼ã??ã?¯ã?µã?«ã??ã?ã??!!!ã?
Kusakabe : But you all here, gave me something to hope for.... Go now... before everything's too late.... Protect.... them....
Hiryuu : Kusakabe san!!!

å´©å£?ã?ã??ã?¯ã?µã?«ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¯ã?µã?«ã??ã??仲é??ã?»ã?»ã?»é?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??
Kusakabe crumbling....
Kusakabe : Your.... friends.....

å½±è??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã¨ã?«ã??ã?ªã?³ã«æ­©ã¿å¯?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»
å½±è??ã??どã?ã?てã??そã?ã??どã?なã?つã??ã??ã?ã??ä½?æ??そのç?·ã??ã?ばã?ã?
ã?«ã??ã?ªã?³ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?の人ã??æ??ã?てã??ã?ã??ã?
Kagetora....... walking halfway to at Junas and Caprico...
Kagetora : You're intent on staying? This guy's not worth protecting!
Caprico : ..... He is, because I love him!

å½±è??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ãã?ã?ã?ã??ã?ä¸?ç??そのç?·ã®å?ã?ã??é?¢ã??ã??なã??ã?
ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã??å¾?て!!決ç?はまだつã?てなã?!!ã?
å½±è??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã¤ã?ã?ã?ã??俺にã??å®?ã??なきã??ã?ã?ねã?人ã?ã?ã??ã?
Kagetora: ....That's so? Stay alongside with him all you want then!
Junas : Wait!! We haven't decide who's stronger yet!!
Kagetora : ......... We will, later - I have someone I want to protect too!

713 ï¼?名ç?¡ã?ã?ã??の次ã?¬ã?¹ã«ã?æ??å¾?ä¸?ã?ã?ï¼?2010/10/13(æ°´) 16:15:00 ID:EJra4MZtO
>>711
死ぬだã?ã?ねã??
ã??ã?¼ã¡ã??ã??ã?っã?く息吹きè¿?ã?ã?のにâ?¦
>711 (in reply to spoiler 2ch's #711 )
I think they'll probably die.
To think Fu-chan's just revived...

714 ï¼?名ç?¡ã?ã?ã??の次ã?¬ã?¹ã«ã?æ??å¾?ä¸?ã?ã?ï¼?2010/10/13(æ°´) 16:15:10 ID:Q5sEl8I+0
å??の中å¿?へå?ã?ã?ã?°ã?©ã??と祭ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?°ã?©ã??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??はã??なã??ã?¤ã?«ã??ã??はå??ã??ã?ã?に俺é?ã??管ç?ã?ã??ç?ºã®ã?¯ã??だっã?ã?ã??ã?¤ã?«ã??ã??ã??つã?てã?なã?のは俺と弥å??とã?«ã??ã?ªã?³ã ã?だã?
Grana and Matsuri walking towards the light....
Grana : .....So this really happened after all. The illumina forge's is not only intended to empower us but also control us too... The only ones that didn't have the forge is Caprico, Miroku and me!

ã?°ã?©ã??ã??æ?¦äº?はçµ?ã?ã£ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»è²´æ§?とはã??っとé??ã?ã?ã?っã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??æ?ªã?ã?俺はè¡?ã?ã?てã??ã??ã?ã?
祭ã??ã??ã?»ã?»ã¾ãã??è¡?きå??は大ä½?å?ã?みã?ã?だã?なã??ä½?ã??ã?にè¡?くï¼?ã?
ã?°ã?©ã??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ç´?æ?ã??æ??ã?ã?にã?
Grana : The war has ended..... I really wanted to fight with you till the end..... But I've got to go now!
Matsuri : Hu.... Well, I guess we've similar paths, where will you go?
Grana : To fulfill my promise.

ç?®ã??è¦?まã?ã??ã?¬ã??ã?ªã?«ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã??ã?¬ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
ã?«ã?¤ã?«ã??ç?®ã?è¦?ã?ã?ã?ã??ã??ã?¼ï¼ï¼ã?
ã??ã?¬ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?ã?ã?はã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
Fedreica awoke....
Fu : Ahh...
Kyle : You've come around Fu!!
Fu : ......I ...

ã?©ã?³ã??ã?«ã?¤ã?«ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ç?¶æ³ã?å¤?ã?ã£ã?ã??ã?å?ã¯ã??ã?¼ã¨ã?´ã?¡ã?³ã??å®?ってくã??ã?
ã?«ã?¤ã?«ã??ã?©ã?³ã?ã??!!ã?
ã?©ã?³ã??ã?の渦中にã?·ã?£ã?ªé?ã?ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ã??å?©ã?ã??ã??ã??のは俺ã?ã?ã?なã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ã?
Lan : Kyle... The situation changed, you protect Van and Fu!
Kyle : Lan san!!
Lan : Shao and they all are still near that Tornado...! The only one that can do something is me......!

å¼¥å??ã?»ã?»ã?»ç??å?½ã®æ¨¹ã§åæ??ã?ã??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã??ã?¹ã?©ã??æº?身å?µç?ã ã£ã¦ã®ã«ã??まだ歯å?ã?ã?のï¼?ã?
å¼¥å??ã??常にå?ã¸ã¨é?²ã¿ç¶?ã?てきã?ã??ã?ã??ã?ã??ã??俺は俺でã?ã??ç¶?ã?ã??だã?だã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
ã??ã?¹ã?©ã??そã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã??ã?ã??ã?¯ã??殺ã?てã??å´©å£?は止ã?ã??ã??なã?ã?どねã?
Miroku...... His attack with Gevurah didn't effect on Mithura....
Mithura : You're hurting all over! Are you sure you still want to resist?
Miroku : I've come all the way by walking my chosen path no matter what happens, and I will continue to the end...
Mithura : Really...... but you won't stop the destruction even if you kill me now!

ã??ã?¹ã?©ã??ã?ã??ã?なã??ã?
å¼¥å??ã??ã?å?ã??なã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
ã??ã?¹ã?©ã??!!ã?
Mithura : Good bye!
Miroku : You too...
Mithura : !!

空中ã?°ã?¼ã??ã?³ã?ã??è¦?è??ã?ã?°ã?©ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ä¸?å?身ã?å´©ã??落ちてè¡?くã??ã?¹ã?©ã?»ã?»ã?»ãã®ã¾ã¾é»?くã?»ã?»ã?»
ã??ã?¹ã?©ã??ã?°ã?©ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
Grana charging in from midair with his punch suddenly...... Mithura's lower body crumbling.... then turning dark....
Mithura : Grana...!!

ã?°ã?©ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»å´©ã??ã??く弥å??ã??æ?±ã?なã?ã??é?ã??てã?くã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?°ã?©ã??ã??ã??ã?å¼¥å??ã??まだä¸?華å?²ã?ã?ã??å??æ°?はã?ã??ã?ã?
å¼¥å??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?ã?ã??ã?å?ã¨ãªã??ã?
Grana..... Catching the crumbling Miroku and landing....
Grana : Yo Miroku! You still have strength to make your last bid?
Miroku : .....Yeah, with you alongside.

ã?°ã?©ã??ã??ã?¦ã?­ã??ã?­ã?¹ã?大å?°ã??貫きå§?ã?ã?ã??迷ってã??æ??é??はなã?ã?ã??è¡?くã?ã?のæ??の結æ?«ã??è¦?にã?
å¼¥å??ã??ã?ã?ã?
Grana : Uroboros is penetrating the planet, there's no more time to waste! Let's go and witness the last of this place!
Miroku : Yeah.

ã??ã?©ã?´ã?³ã«ä¹?ã??ã??ã?ªã?§ã?¼ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??æ??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã??ã?ªã?£ã?¼ã??å¤?ç§?!!!ã?
Hiryuu riding on his Dragon.... Saving Ageha....
Hiryuu : Yoshina!!!

現ã??ã??ã?ã?¡ã?·ã?¹ï¼±ã?»ã?»ã?»å?¨å?²ã«ã?«ã?¼ã??ã?è??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?ã?¡ã?·ã?¹ï¼±ã??ã?ã??ã?æ??ã?æ??のæ©?のçµ?ç?ç?¹ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã??å?¨ã¦ã®ç??å®?ã??è¦?å±?ã?ã?ã??ã??ã?ã??ã?とã?æ??のæ¼?流è??é?ã??
Nemesis Q appearing...... Surrounding it are numeous cards....
Q : "This is the end of our time plane..." "The full truth has been seen" "Thank you, the Drifters of time!"

å´©ã??ã??くä¸?ç??に
現ã?ã??ã?ã?ã?ã?¡ã?·ã?¹ï¼±ï¼ï¼
Appearing at the epicentre of the world's end was Nemesis Q!![/spoiler]

Err... Wow, did I just call that? Well, not all of it, but our heroes on the losing end. (That's the last time I'll ever guess correctly) I'm definately curious about how this is gonna play out in the present now. Kind of sad though. In the end Kyle and folk look like they still wind up dying. (It don't say that but that's my conclusion on the future folks)

Interesting chapter indeed, although, I was kind of expecting a lot more out of Mithra as well. This is the time an anime adaption is needed so some of these action scenes can be expanded a bit. However, being a fan of Grana, I can't say I'm disappointed with the way Mithra was did in. Don't know if I like the buddy-buddy thing between Grana and Miroku though, but then again, I gotta read some of the older chapters again, particularly the fight between Grana and Miroku. Anyway, the chapter was still good, just need to chill out with the quick defeats, then again, no one can complain about the pacing in this series. So that's probably a good thing lol.

[quote]Credits: LuS/goF70, ArtUuUMv0, saladesu
Source: 2ch, MH
Verification: pending

[spoiler]

----------------

575 ï¼?名ç?¡ã?ã?ã??の次ã?¬ã?¹ã«ã?æ??å¾?ä¸?ã?ã?ï¼?2010/10/27(æ°´) 18:12:43 ID:ArtUuUMv0
CALLï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ã??â?ç´?æ?のæ¶? â?

å¤?ã?ã??æ??てã?
現代ä¸?ç??!!

æ?´ç??のç?ªè·¡ã¯
���の��の証���

[ï¼?0æ??ï¼?ï¼?æ?¥]ï¼?ç´?æ?のæ¶?ã??衝突までã?とï¼?æ?¥ï¼?

TVにæ? ã??ç ´å£?ã?ã??ã?é?½å¸?ã?»ã?»ã?»
é?¨å®®ã??é?é?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
祭ã??ã?のä¸?年で奴ã??はé?½å¸?ã??次ã??とè¹?èº?ã?てã?ã??ã?

祭ã??ã?まæ?ã?ばé?森湾岸で天æ?¯å¼¥å??ã?èµ·ã?ã?ã?ã?のäº?件ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?ã??ã?ï¼·ã?»ï¼©ã?»ï¼³ã?»ï¼¥ã®å­?å?¨ã??ä¸?にç?¥ã??ã?ã?ã??宣æ?¦ã®å??の役å?²ã??æ??ã?ã?てã?まっã?ã?ã?だã??
ä»?ã??å?½å®¶åé??è??ï¼·ã?»ï¼©ã?»ï¼³ã?»ï¼¥ã®ã?ã?ã?でä¸?é??はâ?ã?µã?¤ã?­ã??ã?«ã?¼ï¼é?ªæ?ªãªã??è??â?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ç?¹ç?°è?½å??è??は根絶ã?ã??ã?ã©ã?のæ?°è?のè¦?å?ºã?ã??そã??なのばã?ã??だã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
é?¨å®®ã??ã?¨ã?«ã?¢ã?¢é?¸ã¨ã®é?£çµ¡ã¯ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
祭ã??äº?å®?ä¸?æ?¿åº?にã??ã??å?³é?è­¦å??ä¸?でè»?禁ç?¶æ??ã??é?æ¿?なã?µã?¤ã?­ã??ã?«ã?¼æ??æ?¥é?å??ã?ã??の保護ã??口å®?にã?¨ã?«ã?¢ã?¢ã??æ?¼ã?ã?è¾¼ã??つã??ã??だã??結å±?はæ?¿åº?ã??ã?µã?¤ã?­ã??ã?«ã?¼ã?恐ã?ã?くてã?まã??なã?のã?ã?
å½±è??ã??恐ã??くå?¨ã¦ã®å??ç·?ã?å?å?ã?ã??てã?ã??だã?ã?なã??ã?ã?でæ??æ??æ?§ã??含ã?ä¸?å¹´ã??姿ã??æ¶?ã?てã?ã?俺é?å?¨å?¡ã?現ã??ã?ã??大é¨?ã?ã?
祭ã??誰のæ??ã??å??ã??ã??ã?とはできなã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??私é?だã?でã??ã??ã?ã?なã?なã?

é?¨å®®ã??å??ç??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??私é?のã?ã?ã?のæ?ªæ¥ã®ä¸?ç??はã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ä¸?ä½?どã?なっã?ã??でã?ã??ã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
祭ã??私ã?ちはã??ã?ã?ã?¡ã?·ã?¹ï¼±ã®å??ã?ã??解æ?¾ã?ã??ã?ã??ã??ã?ã?のä¸?ç??にè¡?くã?とã??なã?ã?

祭ã??どã?なっã?ã?å??ã?ã??ã?ã?ã?なã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??だã?恐ã??くã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã??ã?ã?のä¸?ç??はã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ã?

æ?ã?æ?©ã??ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»å±?ä¸?はæ£?ç??のç?ªè·¡ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¢ã?²ã?ï¼?ã?ã??なにå??ã??使ってã?ã??のにã??é ­ã?ç??みã??æ??ã?なã?ã??æ?´ç??のæ??ã??é??ã?ã?ã?のæ?¦ã?以来ã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ï¼?

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??é ­ã?ã?ã?ã?くなっã?のã?なã??ã??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??そã??なã??そã??で好é?½å?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??æ??ã?なã?っã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??æ??ã?なã?っã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã??ã??ã?äº?度とã?ã??なæ?ã?はã?ã?くなã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??å¿?ã?æ­¢ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?

ã?¢ã?²ã?ï¼?まã?誰ã?ã??殺ã?ã?とになってã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ä¸?ç??ã?æ»?ぶくã??ã?なã??ã??まã?大å??な人é?ã?死ぬぐã??ã?なã??ã??俺のæ??ã?どã??だã?è¡?にæ??まã?ã?とæ§?ã?ãªã?ï¼?ï¼?æ±?ã??てã??ã?ã?ã??そã??でå®?ã??ã??なã??ï¼?

é??段ã??ä¸?ã??é?¨å®®ï¼?絶対é ?å??ï¼?ã?»ã?»ã?»æ??ã?å?ã??ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
é?¨å®®ã??æ?¢ã?ã?ã??ã??å¤?ç§?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?

なã??ã?ä½?っã?é¡?のã?¢ã?²ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã?ã?風にã?ã?ってã?ã?
é?¨å®®ã??ã?ã??ってã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼?ä¸?ä½?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã©ã?ã?ã?のã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??å??ã??ä¸?æ??く使ã?ã??ã??ã?になっã?ã??だã?ï¼?å??だï¼?

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??祭å??ç??に伝ã?てくã??ä»?度のä½?æ?¦ã¯ã©ã??な形になã??とã?てã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??æ??å?ç·?にはå¿?ã?ã?ªã?¬ã?つくã??そã??ã?é§?ç?®ãªã??俺はè?ªç?±ã«ã??ã??ã?てã??ã??ã?ã?ã??なã?
é?¨å®®ã??å¤?ç§?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼?ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ï¼?é?¨å®®ã??俺ã?どã?なã?ã?とã??ã?å?ã ã?はå¿?ã?å®?ã??ã??ï¼?

576 ï¼?名ç?¡ã?ã?ã??の次ã?¬ã?¹ã«ã?æ??å¾?ä¸?ã?ã?ï¼?2010/10/27(æ°´) 18:13:27 ID:ArtUuUMv0
è»?の中に寝ã?ã?ã??てã?ã??æ?§ã¨ã?¿ã??ã?ªã?»ã?»ã?»
祭ï¼?ã??ä¸?æ??く封é??ã??æ??ã?ã??ばã?¤ã?¢ã?³ã?å¤?でå¾?ってã?ã??ã?

è»?のã??ã?¢ã??é??ã?ã??ã??ã?ªã?£ã?¼ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã??ã?ªã?£ã?¼ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ç?¡è?¶ã¯ã?ã??なã??ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã?ã?ã?å?ã??ã??ã??äº?人ã??é ¼ã??ã?

ã?«ã??ã??å½±è??é?¨å®®ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
祭ã??è¡?ã?ã?å??æµ·é?にã?

[ï¼?0æ??ï¼?ï¼?æ?¥å?å?ï¼?æ??ã??ã?«ã? ã?¤å±±å?°å?¨è¾º]

é?è·¯ã?ã??é¡?ã??å?ºã?ã?­ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ç??ç?ºã?ã??è»?両ã?»ã?»ã?»
è?ªè¡?å®?ã??ã?まã?»ã?»ã?»ã??!!ï¼?ã?

ã??ã?«ã?­ã??ã?«ã?«ã?«ã??ã?ã??ねã?なã?¡ã??ã?³ã?¤ã??ã??ã??ã?©ï¼ï¼ã?
ã?·ã?£ã?¤ã??ã??ç¨?ã??にã?てä¸?ã?ã?ã??まだå??西にã??ã?ï¼?é?¨é??ã?ã??ã??でã?ã?ã??ã?

ã?°ã?©ã??ï¼?ã??å?²ã¾ã??ã?なã?
å¼¥å??ï¼?ã??å¿?é?ãªã?ã?ã??でä¸?æ?¦é??きä¸?ã?ã??だã?ã?ã?
ã?°ã?©ã??ã??ã??ã?ã?ばã??くç?¬é??移å??でé£?びまくってã??è?¯ã?っã?ã??ã?ã??なã?ã?ã?
å¼¥å??ã??ã?ã??ã??ã?ã??以ä¸?ã?ã?ã?ã??はå??ã?なã?ã?

ã??ã?¹ã?©ã??ã??ã?¯ã®äº?測ではã?»ã?»ã?»ã??â?æ¶?â?ã®å?°ç?はã?のï¼?æ?¥ä»¥å??にã?«ã? ã?¤å±±å?°ã®ä½?å?¦ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?ã??以ä¸?正確なã?とはå??ã?ã??まã?ã??ã?
ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã??é?å??と大ã?っぱだなã??ã?ã?ã??火ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ã?
ã??ã?¹ã?©ã??ã?みまã?ã??ã??ä½?å??å®?å®?のã?とでã?ã?ã??ã??くå??ã?ã??なくてã?
å¼¥å??ã??å¤?はã??ã?·ã?£ã?¤ã??ã??ã??ã?«ã?­ã??ã?´ã?£ã?¼ã?´ã??ã?¦ã?©ã??ã?¹ã«ã??ä»»ã?ã?ã??俺é?はâ?æ¶?â?ã®å?°ç?ã??å¾?つ!!ã?

ã?«ã??ã?ªã?³ã??ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã?¼ã?
ã??ã?¹ã?©ã??å?¼ã??でまã?ã??ã??ã?å??ã?ã??ã?
ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã??だまã??殺ã?ã?ã?

ã?°ã?©ã??ã??ã?ã?ã??だã??なï¼?ã?ã??でã?
å¼¥å??ã??ã?ã?ã??ã??ちã?ã??だã?

[ï¼?0æ??ï¼?ï¼?æ?¥ï¼¡ï¼­2ï¼?00]
è­¦å??ã??ã?ã?くぐã??ã?»ã?»ã?»é?²ã??ã?¢ã?²ã?ã¨é?¨å®®ã?»ã?»ã?»
祭ã??ã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ã?ã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ç§ã?ちにæ??å?©ãªç?¹ã¯ã?ã??ç´?æ?のæ¶?ã?落ちã??位置とæ??é??ã?正確にå??ã?ってã?ã??ã?とã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ã?

祭ã??ï¼·ã?»ï¼©ã?»ï¼³ã?»ï¼¥ã?ã?ã??ã??どã?までæ??握ã?どã?まで私é?ã?å·®ã??つã?ã??ã??ã??ã?å??ã?ã??なã?ã?ã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ã??古é?½é??å±±å?å?ï¼?æ??ï¼?0å??ã?¸ã?£ã?¹ã??ã??ä¸?æ??くã?ã?ばã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ã??恐ã??くは私é?ã?ã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?

[ï¼?0æ??ï¼?ï¼?æ?¥ï¼¡ï¼­ï¼?ï¼?ï¼?0]
é??ç?³ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
å¼¥å??ã??ã?°ã?©ã??!!ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ï¼ï¼ã?

落ち�跡には���穴だ�����
å¼¥å??ã??ä½?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ï¼?ã?

ä¸?ã?ã??è¦?ä¸?ã?ã?ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??å??くなã??ç´?æ?のæ¶?はã??ã?ã?ã?にはなã?ã??å??ã?ばã??俺の仲é??ã?ちã?ç´?æ?のæ¶?ã??ç ´å£?ã?ã??ã?
å¼¥å??ã??ã?å?ã¯ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã?å?ä¸?人でã?っちへ来ã?ã??äº?人で話ã??ã?ã??ã?ã?

対�!!

------------------
CALLï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ã??â?The Promised Tears â?

Today's world has been
Completely changed!!

The scratches of Melchsee's are
Proof of Ageha's anguish---

[October 26]ï¼?3 days to the collision of the promised tearsï¼?

Images of the destroyed city are flashed on the TV...
Amamiya: How terrible...
Matsuri: For a whole year, they have been rampaging the cities one after another"

Matsuri: Now that I think about it, that stir Amagi Miroku caused on the coast of Aomori... It served the purpose of a declaration of war, alerting the world to the presence of W.I.S.E. Thanks to W.I.S.E, who are seen as national rebels, the world now sees psychiccers as evil people... That's why all the newspapers have headlines saying "elimate anyone with special powers"...
Amamiya: Then contacting the Elmore mansion...
Matsuri: As a matter of fact, it is being strictly guarded by the government, so they are under house arrest. They intend to immobilise Elmore on the pretext that they are protecting these extreme psychiccers from being exiled altogether. In the end, the government cant help being afraid of psychiccers too
Kagetora: Most likely, all lines are being tapped. They're in an uproar because we, as well as Mochizuki Oboro, who disappeared over a year ago, have reappeared.
Matsuri: We can't rely on anyone's help... We've got to do this on our own

Amamiya: Sensei... The world of the future that we saw... What exactly became of it...
Matsuri: We've been released from Nemesis Q's powers. There's no way for us to return to that world

Matsuri: Neither is there a way for us to know what became of it... But mostly likely... That world is already---"

Ageha is troubled... Scratch marks from Melchsee's Lance on the roof...
Ageha: (I'm using this much power, yet I don't feel any pain at all in my head. Ever since that battle when I opened Melchsee's Door---)

Ageha: Has my head gone weird. Hehe... That's pretty convenient in it's own way...

Ageha: I couldn't save them... I couldn't save them...!! I don't want to feel that way again... I'll stop them for sure...

Ageha: (Even if it means I have to kill someone again... If the world is going to be destroyed. If people important to me are going to die again. Then I don't mind staining these hands with as much blood as is necessary) (It's okay if they're filthy. If that means I can protect them)

Amamiya ascends the stairs (you get to see the exposed area of skin between her socks and her skirt)... Ageha senses her...
Amamiya: I've been looking for you, Yoshina...

Ageha makes a face...
Ageha: Yeah, I was out here enjoying the breeze
Amamiya: This is...!? What on earth... What's wrong...
Ageha: I've become even better at using my powers (lies)

Ageha:Please tell Matsuri-sensei. No matter what the battle this time becomes like... I will stand at the front line. If that's not okay with her, then please let me act independently.
Amamiya: Yoshina...!?
Ageha: (Amamiya, no matter what happens to me, I'll protect you)

Oboro and Tatsuo are asleep in the car...
Matsuri?: Ian will be waiting outside for us if we can get past the blockade in one piece

Hiryuu closes the car door...
Hiryuu: ... Don't over do it
Ageha: Yeah, you too. I'm leaving these two to you

Kabuto, Kagetora, Amamiya, Ageha...
Matsuri: Let's go. To Hokkaidou

[27 Oct 3amã??Outskirts of Mt. Kamui]

Kise appears on the road... Vehicles explode...
Self Defence Force dude: You...!!?

Dholaki: Kakaka, these guys never learn, do they!!
Shiner: Please don't go overboard. We have another unit to the northwest of here

Grana?: Surrounded, huh
Miroku?: Don't worry, this'll keep them in check for the time being
Grana: We should have just teleported around for a bit and taken them out
Miroku: No, if we do more than this, we won't be able to move from here

Mithra: According to be predictions... The "tears" will arrive sometime within the next 4 days, somewhere around Mt Kamui... I don't have any more confirmed information
Junas: That's pretty exaggerated, using a bonfire...!
Mithra: Sorry, we're talking about the universe here so I can't really be sure
Miroku: Let's leave things out here to Shiner, Dholaki, Vigo and Uranus. We will await the arrival of the "tears"!!

Caprico: Junas
Mithra: He's calling you, brother
Junas: Shut up, I'll kill you

Grana: Is this really alright?
Miroku: Yeah, of course

[29 Oct AM2�00]
Slipping past the police... Ageha and Amamiya advance forward...
Matsuri: ---- Listen up... We have the upper hand. And that's that we know the exact time and location of the arrival of the promised tears---

Matsuri: We don't know how much W.I.S.E knows, and how much of a lead this will put us in, but--- Koto Reizan, 2.10am on the dot, if everything goes well...! Most likely we will---...

[29 OctAM���0]
A meteorite...
Miroku: Grana!! Junas!!

But where the meteorite fell... There is nothing but a hole...
Miroku: What...!!?

Ageha looks down upon them...
Ageha: Don't move. The promised tears are no longer here. If you move, my comrades will destroy the promised tears
Miroku: You.......!!
Ageha: Come here, alone. I want to talk to you, just the two of us

A confrontation!![/spoiler][/quote]

Sounds quite nice.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Indeed, Ageha is turning quite dark isn't he ? I wonder if Melcheese actually requires Ageha to be in a negative frame of mind to use properly without damaging himself. Maybe he'll even take over as the final villain Matsuri was worried he'd become.[/size][/font]

Still no chapter release for 141, but we have spoilers for 142.

[spoiler]CALLï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ã??â?ç??å?  â?
Call 142 : Crown

����
å¼¥å??ã?
対�!!
Ageha, Miroku, face-on controntation!!

対å³?ã?ã??å¼¥å??とã?¢ã?²ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
å¼¥å??ã??ä½?æ??ã??ç´?æ?のæ¶?のå­?å?¨ã??ç?¥ã£ã¦ã?ã??ã??ã?å?ã¨ã¯ä¸?度ã??ç?¬å±?の山è?でä¼?っã?なã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ä¸?度ã?ã??ねã?ã??ã??天å??å¼¥å??ã?
The two contronting....
Miroku : How do you know about the Tears - even if I've met you once at Inui's.....
Ageha : Not just once, Amagi Miroku!

突っ込ã??でくã??ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã??死ねã?
Junas surprise attack...
Junas : Die!

ã??ã?³ã?ã??è¦?è??ã?å½±è??ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã??è²´æ§?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
å½±è??ã??æ??æ??だã?で人ã??å??ã??ç??ã??ã?ã?ã??嬢ちã??ã??ã?泣くだã?ã?ã?ã?
Kagetora punched and stop him in his track...
Junas : You're...!!
Kagetora : Stop killing people from the slightest of emotions, you'll make the little girl cry!

ã?°ã?©ã??の横へç«?つ祭ã?»ã?»ã?»
祭ã??å??ã?ば殺ã?ã?ã?ã?とになã??ã?
Matsuri appearing beside Grana...
Matsuri : Stop now or it'll be fight to the death for all of us!

祭とã?°ã?©ã??é¡?ã??è¦?å?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
祭ã??だã?é??ã?å?ã«å°?ã?話ã??ã?てみなã?ã?ã??私é?にはその権å?©ã?ã?ã??はã?なã??だã?
Matsuri and Grana looking at each other's eyes...
Matsuri : Why don't we talk? I guess we've got this right at least.

祭ã??ã?å?ã¯ç¾å?¨é?å??æ??ã??æ??ã?てã?ã??ã??ã?¤ã??ã??ã?のまま信ã?てã?ã?のã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ãã?だã?ï¼?ã?
ã?°ã?©ã??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
Matsuri : You're feeling conflicted - about whether it's really right to trust him... Right?
Grana : ......!!

ã?¸ã?¥ã??ã?¹ã??ã?¦ã?©ã??ã?¹ã??ã?·ã?£ã?¤ã??ã??ã?´ã?£ã?¼ã?´ã??ã??ã?«ã?­ï¼ï¼ã??ã??ç´?æ?のæ¶?ã??æ?ã¡é??ã?ã?ã?ã?¤ã??ã??æ?¢ã?å?ºã?!!ã??
Junas : Uranus, Shiner, Vigo, Dholaki!! Hunt down the ones who've taken the Promised Tears away!

å¼¥å??へèª?ã??ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??ã?å?ã¯å?ã??è¿?ã?のつã?なã?é??é?ã?ã??ç?¯ãã?とã?てã?ã??ã??ç?¨æ?å?¨å?°ã«æ?ã??ã??てã?ã??ã??だã??ã?
Miroku talking with Ageha...
Ageha : You're committing irreversible crimes, on things that you couldn't comprehend - all under influence!

é??ã?ã??é?¨å®®ã¨ã?«ã??ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?«ã??ã??ã??ã?のままç??っã?ぐ!!ã?
é?¨å®®ã??ã?ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ç´?æ?のæ¶?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
Amamiya and Kabuto escaping...
Kabuto : It's here now...
Amamiya : That... is the Promised Years...!!

é?¨å®®ã??è?ªè¡?é??のå??å?²ç¶²ã¯æ??ã?ã??ã??ã??ï¼?ã?
ã?«ã??ã??ã??ä½?とã?ねã?»ã?»ã?»ã??奴ã??どã??どã??é??まってきてã??!!ã?
Amamiya : Do you think we can avoid the lockdown from the whole Military Force?
Kabuto : We have to do something now..... They're getting bigger in numbers!!

å?ã??å?¨è¾ºã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?«ã??ã??ã??!!ï¼?ã?
Surroundings freexed...
Kabuto : !!?

ã?¦ã?©ã??ã?¹ã??ã?ã?ã?!!ã??西へé??ã?ã??女ä¸?人ç?·ä¸?人ã??

ç??ã?ã??ã??ã?¦ã?©ã??ã?¹ã?»ã?»ã?»è?ªè¡?é??ã?ã??の砲æ??ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¦ã?©ã??ã?¹ã??!!!ã?
Uranus : They're here! One man and girl running towards the west!
Uranus getting attacked.... by cannon (?) from the security force...
Uranus : !!!

è?ªè¡?å®?ã??ï¼·ã?»ï¼©ã?»ï¼³ã?»ï¼¥ã?¡ã?³ã?ã?¼ç¢ºèªã??æ?»æ??é??å§?!!ã?
ã?¦ã?©ã??ã?¹ã??é??é­?å?±ã?ã?¡ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
è?ªè¡?å®?ã??è¡?æ??でé??ç?³ã?¯ã?¬ã?¼ã?¿ã?¼ã«ï¼·ã?»ï¼©ã?»ï¼³ã?»ï¼¥ã®çµ?結ã??確認ã?ã??天æ?¯å¼¥å??ã??ã?まã?ã??ã?ã?£ã?³ã?¹ã§ã?!!ã??ä¸?網æ??尽にå?ºæ¥ã¾ã?ã?
Army : We confirmed the target to be WISE! Attack!!
Uranus : These annoying nobodies...!!
Army : "We identified the band of WISE members approching the crater via Satellite!" "Amagi Miroku's here too!! The chance is ours!! We can sweep them clean tonight!!:"

æ§?子ã??è¦?てã?ã??ã?­ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?·ã?£ã?¤ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»é¨?ぐã??ã?«ã?­ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã??ã?«ã?­ã??ã??ã??ã??ã?っã?なã?¡ï¼ï¼ã??ぶっ殺ã?てã??ã??ã??!!ã?
Looking from a distance was Kise... Shiner... and Dholaki in anger...
Dholaki : Look at what those bastards did!! I'll kill them all!!

ã?«ã??ã??ã??è¡?ã?ã?!!ã?
Kabuto : Let's go!!

855 ï¼?名ç?¡ã?ã?ã??の次ã?¬ã?¹ã«ã?æ??å¾?ä¸?ã?ã?ï¼?2010/11/02(火) 15:48:44 ID:nd4Z/GTR0

æ§?ã?ã??å¼¥å??ã?»ã?»ã?»
å¼¥å??ã??俺ã?æ?ã??ã??てã?ã??だとï¼?ã??そã??なä¸?è¿·ã?è¨?ã??俺ã?ä¿¡ã?ã??とæ?ã£ã¦ã??のã?ï¼?ã??俺é?ã?大人ã?くã?てã?ã??ã?ちにç´?æ?のæ¶?ã??è¿?ã?ã??でなã?ã??ばå??尽くでå?ã??æ?»ã?までだã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã??俺ã??殺ã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼?ã??ã??ってみã?ã??ã??結å±?ã?å?ã¯ï¼?0年çµ?ってã??そã??ã?ã?できã??ã?ねã?ã??だã?
Miroku bracing for battle....
Miroku : You said I'm controlled? You seriously believed you can put confusion to our plans by such a thin lie? Return the Tears to us while you can - if not we've have it back by force!
Ageha : Want to kill me...? Try if you dare - this is the only thing your lower mind knows even to do after 10 years!

ç??å?½ã®æ¨¹ã§ã¤ã??ぬã?ã??ã??ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
å½±è??ã??å¤?ç§?!!ã?
å¼¥å??ã??è²´æ§?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
Ageha getting pierced by Gevurah...
Kagetora : Yoshina!!
Miroku : You...!!

徐ã??にé»?å??ã?てã?くã?¢ã?²ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?ä¿ºã®è©±ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??è?ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã??ã?ã??ã?¹ã?©ã¯ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?ã?å?ã??å?©ç?¨ã?てã?¦ã?­ã??ã?­ã?¹ã??å?°ç?へå?¼ã³å¯?ã?ã??ã?とã?てã?ã??!!ã??ã?ã ã?ã??そã??はã?¤ã??の罠だ!!ã??
ã?ã?¦ã?­ã??ã?­ã?¹ã¯ã?å?ã®è??ã?てã?ã??ã??ã?なã?だのè¨?ç?»ã®é?å?·ã?ã??なã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ã??ã?ã?ã?ã??å?¨ã¦ã?ひっくã??è¿?ã??ã??ã?ã??ã?¹ã?©ã«å?©ç?¨ã?ã??てã?ã?ã?とにã?å?ã¯ãã®æ??ã??っとæ°?づくã??だã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã??
Ageha turning dark....
Ageha : "Listen..... to what I say..!!" "Mithura, she's.... just making use of you to summon the Uroboros to Earth!!" "But that's a trap!!"
"Uroboros isn't some tool you all can make use at your convenience...!" "It's take all it wants!" "If nothing else, just know Mithura's using you...!!"

å¼¥å??ã??è²´æ§?ã?ときにä½?æ??そã??ã?å??ã?ã??!!ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?ä¿ºã¯ã?»ã?»ã?»è¦?てきã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ã??ã?é?·ã?æ??の中でã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?ä¿ºé?はã??å?¨ã¦ã??è¦?てきã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?ã?³ã?¤ã??にã?»ã?»ã?»ã??å°?ã?ã??てã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã??
Miroku : And why did a outsider like you know!!
Ageha : "I... saw it all...!" " From the long journey..." "I saw it all" "Lead.... by her...!!"

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã®è?¸ã?ã??ã??ã?¬ã??ã?©ã?³ã?«ã?¼ã??の欠ç??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
祭ã??!ã?ï¼?ã?µã?¤ã?¬ã?³ã®ã??ã?¬ã??ã?³ã?«ã?¼ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼?ï¼?ï¼?0ï¼?号のå??とå?±ã«ç??のã?«ã?¼ã??ã?æ¶?ã?ã?はã?ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼?
From Ageha's chest we saw a fragment of the call card...
Matsuri : ! (Psyren Telephone card...!?) (That should've disappeared along with 07's powers, like all our cards did...)

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?ã?ã??は俺ã?æ?å¿µä½?å??ã?ã?æ??にä¸?ç·?に巻き込みå?ã??è¾¼ã??でã?まっã?â?å??のã?ã?ã??â?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?ä¿ºã®ä¸­ã«æ®?ã?ã??ã?ã??ã?ã?°ã?ªã?´ã?ªï¼ï¼?号のå¿?の欠ç??ã??
å¼¥å??ã??0ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼?号ã?»ã?»ã?»ã ã¨ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
Ageha : "That was the "link of power" I got connected to when I turned into a Psi form..." "The fragment left in me..." "was the fragment of the thoughts from Grigori 07"
Miroku : You.... said.... 07...!!

ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?ä¿ºé?のæ??のè¨?æ?¶ã??ã?ï¼ï¼?号のã?å?é?へのæ?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»å?¨ã¦ã®è¨?é?²ã?詰まっã?ã?«ã?¼ã??ã??ã?æã??く俺é?のæ??のæ?¬å½?のç?®ç??はã??ã?ã?³ã?¤ã??ã??現å?¨ã®ã?å?ã«å±?ã?ã??ã?とだっã?ã??だã??
Ageha : "The memories of our trials" "And all the thoughts 07 have towards you... was is this card" "I think, the true purpose of our journey....." "is actually to present this to you at this timing...."

å¼¥å??ã??ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?ï¼ï¼ã?
ã?¢ã?²ã?ã?ã?ã??ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ä¿ºã«è¨?ã?ã??ã?æ??å¾?の可è?½æ?§ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??
Miroku : .....Stop this...!!
Ageha : This..... is the last chance betrothed to me...

�来の�来��浮�ぶ���
å¼¥å??ã??ã?ã??はã?»ã?»ã?»ã?
All the scenes from the future conveyed to him....
Miroku : This....

主のè¨?è??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??æ­£ç??æ­£é??のå??ã?ç?©ã«ç§ã¯ãªã??ã?くなã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»
å¼¥å??ï¼?å??ã?ç?©ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼?ï¼?俺はã?»ã?»ã?»å??ã?ç?©ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼?
The Creator's words.....
"I don't want to become a monster like you"...
Miroku : (Monster...) (I'm... a monster...)

主と弥å??の子ä¾?のæ??のå??æ?³ã?»ã?»ã?»
å¼¥å??ï¼?ã?つã?ã??だã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ï¼?ï¼?
Memories Miroku with his sister in their childhood...
Miroku : (Since when...?)

��子の主���
主ã??è?のç??å? ã§ã??ã?っã?ã??だã??
å¼¥å??ã??å§?ã?ã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ï¼ã?
主ã??どã??なå??ã??æ?ã¨ã?とã??ã??ã??私é?のç?®æ??ã?é ?ç?¹ã¯ãã??でå??å??だっã?ã??ã??そã??でå??å??だっã?ã??
07 on wheelchair...
07 : What beautiful grass.
Miroku : Sister...!!!
07 : (No matter what power we have,) (it's all enough if we achieve what we want together) (yes it's all enough.)

ç´?æ?のæ¶?のå?¥ã??ç?©ã?å£?ã??ã??ï¼?ã?ã??ã??ï¼?ã?»ã?»ã?»
é?¨å®®ã??ä½?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼?ã?
The content of the Promised Tears getting spoilt (or is it self-destructing?)
Amamiya : What...!?

ç??ç?ºã?»ã?»ã?»
é?¨å®®ã??ã?­ã?£ã?¢ã?¢ã?
ã?«ã??ã??ã??é?¨å®®ã¡ã??ã??!!ï¼?ã?
é?¨å®®ã??ã?まっã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??æ¶?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼ã?
Explosion...
Amamiya : Kyaa!
Kabuto : Amamiya chan!!?
Amamiya : Oh no, the Tear's...!!

æ?¨ã®ä¸?のã??ã?¹ã?©ã?»ã?»ã?»
ã??ã?¹ã?©ã??ã?ã??はねã?§ã??ã?­ã??é?ã?æ?ã£ã¦ã¦ã?ã?ã??のã?ã??なã?ã??だã??ã??ã?ã??でã??ã?¯ã?ã?のæ??のç??だã?
Mithura on a tree...
Mithura : See what wonderful stuff you've brought along - with this I'll be the lord of this planet!

ã??ã?¹ã?©ã?ç´?æ?のæ¶?ã??!!
歴史はå¤?ã?ã??なã?のã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ï¼ï¼?
Mithura approaching the Promised Tears!!
Will history run it's old course...!?[/spoiler]

Again, this sounds like some rather good stuff, although there's a bunch of typos in it as well, but I want to post this since well, look.

[quote]
571 名å?ï¼?名ç?¡ã?ã?ã??の次ã?¬ã?¹ã«ã?æ??å¾?ä¸?ã?ã?[sage] æ??稿æ?¥ï¼?2010/11/02(火) 01:25:14 ID:wF6q7tnw0
����死亡確認
ã?µã?¤ã?¬ã?³ã§ã?¢ã?·ä¸­ã®æ?°äººæ¼«ç?»å®¶ã?ã??のã??ã?¤ã??ã?¿ã?¼ã??ã??
2ch's
571 : Psyren is dead. Source from Psyren's assistant Mangaka, his Twitter!
(Following by some replies asking for info-source from earlier comment.)

ï¼? @toshi_nakada ã?¢ã?·ã?¹ã?¿ã?³ã??å??の漫ç?»ã?çµ?ã?ã£ã¡ã??ã?ã?ã??ねï½?ã??
まぁã?è?²ã??å?é?づてにã?ã?ってみてã?è?¯ãã¨ã?ã?ã«å?¥ã??ã?ã??ã?ã?ã?なï½?ã??
12:32 AM Oct 31st www.movatwi.jpã?ã?? toshi_nakadaå®?
< @toshi_nakada The Manga I worked as assistant is ending~.
Well, I've some so many freinds there, I think this whole experience has been good~.

573 名å?ï¼?名ç?¡ã?ã?ã??の次ã?¬ã?¹ã«ã?æ??å¾?ä¸?ã?ã?[sage] æ??稿æ?¥ï¼?2010/11/02(火) 01:32:12 ID:u8022AkC0
ã?°ã?°ã£ã?ã??å?ºã¦ãã?
����確��
http://twitter.com/Kuroki_Takafumi
è?ªå·±ç´¹ä»? é?±å??å°?å¹´ã?¸ã?£ã?³ã??で漫ç?»å®¶ã??ç?®æ??ã?て活å??中ã??
6æ??æ??ã??ã?¬ã?¸ã?£ã?¼æ?°äººè³?で佳ä½?å?è³?ã??æ??è¿?はã?²ã?¼ã? é?³æ¥½ã°ã?ã??聴ã?てまã?ã??
ã?¹ã??ï¼?でã?¢ã??ã?«ä½¿ã£ã¦ã¾ã?ã??å?¨ç?¶å?ã¦ã¾ã?ã??ã?ã??

573-san :
Googled it and (571's) true.
He is the Psyren Assitant.
http://twitter.com/Kuroki_Takafumi
(Twitter profile)
Self introduction : I am working towards my dream of becoming Shonen Jump's Magaka. (6æ??æ??ã??ã?¬ã?¸ã?£ã?¼æ?°äººè³?で佳ä½?å?è³?ã??) <-I've won the Honourable Mention of this June's Treasure Award. Recently I listened to nothing but Game songs. And I do ã?¹ã??ï¼? at ã?¢ã??ã?«'s (note : Game?). Well, I didn't win any.

580 名å?ï¼?名ç?¡ã?ã?ã??の次ã?¬ã?¹ã«ã?æ??å¾?ä¸?ã?ã?[sage] æ??稿æ?¥ï¼?2010/11/02(火) 01:38:00 ID:wF6q7tnw0
>>576
ã?¬ã?ã??その人とã?¢ã?·ä»²é??の宮ç?°å¤§ä»?って人はã?µã?¤ã?¬ã?³ã®ã?¢ã?·ç¢ºå®?ã?てã??ã?
その宮ç?°ã?ã??ã??ã?の人ã??å?ã?ä»?äº?場の仲é??とã?てç?ºè¨?ã?てã??
580-san :
(Relying 576)
True info. Above-mentioned has a Assistant friend Miyata (@twitter), and both are Psyren Manga's assistants on official records.
And this Miyata-san also made comments regarding working with him (@twitter).

584 名å?ï¼?名ç?¡ã?ã?ã??の次ã?¬ã?¹ã«ã?æ??å¾?ä¸?ã?ã?[sage] æ??稿æ?¥ï¼?2010/11/02(火) 01:47:09 ID:tIQmdbPk0
>>573
ï¼?とã?ã?ã?ã?ä»?のä»?äº?ã?ï¼?ï¼?æ??å?æ?¬ï½?中æ?¬ãã??ã?までとæ?ã£ã¦ã?ã?ã??æ²¹æ?­ã?てã?なï½?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã??
ï¼?11:57 PM Oct 30th www.movatwi.jpã?ã??

584-san :
(Replying 574)

>>By the way, I thought my job will continue into early or mid-December but I
was wrong...
From. 11:57 PM Oct 30th www.movatwi.jp[/quote]

Whether this is true or not, I don't know, and even then I don't know whether I should be happy or sad. I think I'm more happy though since this series won't get dragged out, but at the same time this means this'll will be getting rushed (if this is true).

• 2 weeks later...
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]To be honest I'm slightly apprehensive as to whether or not Pysren can be wrapped up in the handful of chapter it has left (if the December ending is true). Spoilers for this week make it sound as if Mithura's plot was going to kick off another arc with a completely different feel to it, on top of the world's reaction to the revelation of the existence of psychisers.[/size][/font]

I haven't felt like reading manga's this week. Trying to keep a clear head (in a strange way.... playing games is just as bad lol) so I can focus on final exams and projects, but I do still read spoilers.

[quote]Source: 2ch, MH
Credits: 3zudysQb0, saladesu
Verification: pending

[spoiler]CALLï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ã??â?Live â?

A blow
Fired at Mithra!!

The battle now
Heralds the end---

Rewinding to a little before the events of the previous chapters ending... Ageha attacks Mithra... Mithra blocks and jumps away...
Ageha: This is the end

Agehahas blood coming out of his nose...
Matsuri: Yoshina...!!
Kagetora: You were so reckless!!

Ageha: (It's alright. With this---...)

Amamiya: Yoshina!!!
Ageha: Stay away, Amamiya...
Amamiya: No!! Why does Yoshina always have to play the role of the tortured one...!! I'm here with you... I won't leave you again...!!

Miroku: The Uroboros plan is over... My ambitions, too, look like they will have to take a detour
Ageha: The path you were walking was a dead end to begin with...
Miroku: ... Perhaps

Miroku: We bungled a big plan... Let's start again from square one, for the sake of the construction of a new world for psychicers...
Ageha: Do you still... Plan to walk the path of destruction...
Miroku: I do not know what will happen. But this world is ostensibly good (TN: literally, he said it looks like Buddha's face), yet it is teeming with filth... It is a world filled with prejudice against those who are special
Ageha: What you are saying now, and the things you have done up till now, I am unable to forgive either of them

Miroku: ... I figured as much. Since you have seen everything

Miroku: One day you will know the answer. If at that time you are still alive, I wonder how the path I walk upon will look like in your eyes...
Ageha: Wa... it...!!
Amamiya: Yoshina...!!!
Miroku: See for yourself. And one day... Let us meet here again. If you wish to settle this completely with me... Live

Miroku, Grana, Shiner...
Miroku: Live, and see this world for yourself

Miroku: Yoshina Ageha
Kabuto: O, Oh no!! Everyone!! We have to get away from here quick or we're gonna be in some serious trouble!!

Looking at Miroku and gang...
Kabuto: (Crap!! These guys are super dangerous too)
Kagetora: What is it, Kirisaki, out with it!!!

A roaring sound...
Amamiya: !!!?
Kabuto: The sky is glowing pure white!! This entire stretch...!! Something is going to descend upon it...!!

An incessant rain of missles...
Miroku: A good time to quit. <<Everyone, retreat!!!>>

Miroku: This is a fresh start... Because it will begin again
Grana: Kukuku that's great, it wasn't my idea of a nice story anyway

Grana?: There are bound to be people who won't agree with us, but we should just do as we see fit. In the first place, that Uroboros plan, if you asked me, was just a naive dream
Miroku: Going around the world, gathering comrades, building a country for people with special powers. Even if it is just a small step... We will begin from the first blade of grass
Grana: ... I see

Around the big explosion...

The group of them are running away... Behind Kagetora... Ageha...
Ageha: "The promised tears... And Mithra... Both of them have disappeared from this world---...

Ageha: (This is enough, #07, with this---...)

The group appear to have reached a safe region...
Someone: What about those guys?
Someone else: I wonder...
Matsuri: We don't know our own futures from here on out
Kagetora: Yoshina... Can you move?

Ageha is sitting and leaning against a tree...
Ageha: Amamiya...
Amamiya: Shh, be still, your wounds are really deep...!!
Ageha: Is it... Over...? It's over, right...?

Amamiya embraces Ageha... Ageha shuts his eyes silently...
Amamiya: Yes, we changed fate
Ageha: I see... I... Se... (That's gre---...)
Amamiya: Yoshina!!

Amamiya cries as she calls his name...
Ageha: (It's really great that I managed to protect her)
Amamiya: Yoshina...!!!

He changed the fate of the world...
And then, Ageha---

Next issue, the world proceeds onto a new path
At that time, what about Ageha and the rest!?[/spoiler][/quote]

I'm still waiting to read chapter 143, but still, it sucks that this series is ending like this because of cancellation. If only the folks in Japan gave this series a chance (I'm not trying to jump the gun and say that Ageha's kicked the bucket yet) I think the author would've given us a more suitable ending to Mithra. I think this would be a hit in America, but then again I suppose everyone likes obnoxious leading characters far too much these days. >_>

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]The weird thing is chapter 144 seems to set things up as if another arc is about to kick off, so I'm really not sure what to make of things for the moment. Plot is still engaging though, I'm really hoping if it does get cancelled that we get an anime which will actually wrap it up with a proper ending to boot.[/size][/font]

Agreed. Psyren definately deserves an anime. I'd love to see some of these abilities animated, and then there's that fight between Grana and Miroku.

Anyway, I finally got to read chapter 143 and it was pretty good considering the rush that's on it. Ageha's form is epic. Hard to say if I like that over Ichigo's last transformation though.

Chapter 145 spoilers are out

[spoiler]LASTã??CALLï¼?ã??â?A Connected World â?

The battle has ended,
and Ageha---!?

Ageha awakes in a bed in a weird space...
Ageha: Eh... Why am I in a place like this...?

Ageha sits on the bed...
Ageha: --- Ahh I see... I used too much strength... I died, didn't I...

The public telephone...
Ageha: Who is it...?
#07: ((Finally...! You finally answered the phone, Yoshina Ageha...))
Ageha: .......! This voice, it couldn't be...!! #07...!?
#07: ((I was always waiting for a chance to talk to you again...)) ((Now... You and I have transcended the time dimensions of different worlds, but remain connected...))
Ageha: You were alive...!!

Ageha: Is everyone alright!? And what about the uroboros...?
#07: ((Uroboros became scrap material and disappeared again into space)) ((In exchange for the lives of my brother and Grana...))

Grana and Miroku interrupt...
#07: ((Turning his own body into power---)) ((The Gate of Life pierced the heavens)) ((Grana pushed it up into the sky))

#07: ((I won't let Quat Nevas do as he pleases with this planet...)) ((I am sure that was the final wills of they who stood at the apex of this planet, even for a moment)) ((The membrane of uroboros disppeared from the sky---))

Miroku and Grana disappear... Everyone in the future looks up at the sky...
#07: Light shines upon the world---...
Kyle: The WISE and all the monsters on the surface have all disappeared... We can begin a new life on the surface. This world will continue and keep on going like this... Ageha!
Ageha: Kyle!!
Kyle: Everyone's fine... So it's alright...

Kyle: ---... We're all alright
Ageha: That's great...!!
Kyle: Furthermore, although Miroku's plan to create new life failed, the fragments of life that spread across the land at that time, somehow has created a good barrier for us

Kyle: It's a pity I can't show Ageha how the surface looks like right now
Ageha: ......?
#07: ((Come, that is all now, there is no time)) ((You too, should already... Return to the other world))
Ageha: Eh....

#07: ((There are people who are waiting for your return)) ((There is a world that you see with your own two eyes))
Ageha: But, even if I want to return... I'm dead so...!
#07: ((You're still alive, Yoshina Ageha)) ((But the damage to your brain was so great that you fell into a deep sleep)) ((Your wounds have already healed...)) ((But the sleep was so deep that you cannot wake on your own))

Sister: That's why I said we'd make you wake up! Everyone is gathered here for you!!
Ageha: Aneki!!?
Fredrica: Here we go, heave ho!!!

#07: ((Even if this is the final farewell)) ((We are still connected, Yoshina Ageha))

The surface which has had its green-ness revived... Everyone who had gathered...
Everyone in the future: JUST WAKE UP ALREADY, AGEHAA!!!
Ageha: !!

Ageha wakes up... In the hospital room is everyone in the present time...
Kyle: Ageha----!!!
Someone: Yoshina!!
Ageha: Everyone... Why are you here...?
Elmore: I foresaw that you would wake today

Amamiya embraces him...
Amamiya: Thank goodness...!! Yoshina...!!
Sister: Thank Amamiya-chan... She was waiting by your side for a whole half year

Amamiya: I can't live without you, so... Please, I beg you... Don't go anywhere...!!
Ageha: ---... Sorry. I'm home

[In the time that I was asleep for half a year] [The world began its orbital adjustment] [Amagi Miroku has been taken as dead]
[ "We don't know what the future holds"... he said] [Kabuto, who missed hitting the lottery when it was a sure-win lottery, mutters dejectedly]
[Everyone is changing slowly... As they return to the world as it once was] [That's good---....]
[I myself do not know if the flow of time where I am now is right or not] [But there is something---]
[I have to do---]
Ageha: --- Shall we go?
Amamiya: Yeah

Kagetora: ...... Is it really alright? Letting the two of them go
Matsuri: It's alright
Kagetora: But that means... Time Parlour... Or something like that, isn't it?
Matsuri: It's alright

Matsuri: No matter what fate holds, one can slice it open and change it oneself. It is those kids that understand that the best

Matsuri?: Yoshina thought to himself 'I want to protect'... He never wavered on that

Ageha and Amamiya enter...
Researcher: You guys...!!

In front of #07's door...
Ageha? Matsuri?: Things like the correct flow of time... They don't exist. Fate... Is something you decide on your own

The door opens... Ageha and #07 in the present face each other...
Ageha: I've come to save you... #07, although you do not know about us yet...

Ageha: We are connected--- Us, and you in the distant, distant future. So, this is a little early, but... We've come for you

#07 smiles...
Ageha: Let's go... Together

The end...

JC volume 14 releasing on 3rd Dec! Volume 15 in Feb, final volume 16 in march[/spoiler]

The final chapter... :( To be honest though, even with the rushed ending I still enjoyed this series. From beginning to end I was entertained. I never had much of a complaint for anything the mangaka was writing. If you ask me I think he/she told a better story than your more famous mangaka's that're currently running. Don't get me wrong, it's not perfect (then again, for me it was perfect) and the story's not exactly original (what is?). It takes elements from quite a few other series and does it better. If this series do get animated though I hope it's done by a studio that don't have pierrot in it's name.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Yeah, to be honest I'd much rather they'd left a kind of open-ended wrap up to the series "Who knows what the future holds?/Whatever" rather than giving us a definitive ending which feels very rushed. Sure there's still a few WISE members left, but without Miroku or Grana it just doesn't seem the same.

Really hoping we get an anime now, this ending is too similar to Bleach's last arc for my tastes.[/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
Finally got a chance to read the final chapter of Psyren. Sad to see it end that way but like I said before it was still a nice ending.

Here's to one of the greatest series ever. Now we just need an anime adaption because I know it's going to be a long time before I come across another series as good as this one.

(No offense to the japanese but this is your fault)

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Agreed, I still don't like the way Grana and Miroku sacrificed themselves but I guess they were just wrapping up loose plot strands.

This definitely does need an anime, and one with an alternate ending that isn't constrained by being dropped by JUMP. Maybe take that as an arc ending leading to Miroku's attempt to build his Psychicer nation and the worldwide reactions that brings.

Still, here's to you Psyren. You showed us what a Shounen manga should be.

(You could try Enigma mate, I'm not bowled away by it as the art style is hella ugly but it's still vaguely interesting)[/size][/font]

There is one thing that I don't think was resolved seeing how I just came acrossed it again during my [strike]picture thieving[/strike] reread and that's Amamiya's memory loss thingy. Then again because it was rushed I probably read straight through it.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I'd actually completely forgotten about that. Guess that was just something which couldn't be resolved in the time that was left, rereading Psyren from scratch from the start anyway so I'll see if there was something eventually.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Magus' date='07 December 2010 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1291719930' post='702471']
So I'm not alone in rereading (a re-reread) Psyren. Currently on Tatsuo's 1st appearance. (Matsuri's 1st appearance was priceless/hilarious)
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Same, I've convinced a housemate to start reading it and she seems to be really into it so far. I'm back as far as the first trip to Pysren.[/size][/font]