OtakuBoards

Psyren [A Must Read for Shounen Fans]

Magus

So I just got back into reading the best shonen manga (sense Rurouni Kenshin of course) and it's still have that effect on me that it's still great. It don't feel tiring at all. If anything it still feels as if it's a new experience. I've made it all the way up to chapter 59. The intro of Amagi and seeing Tenjuin kiddies getting done in by Junas. Good times, good times indeed. I need an animated version of this now.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1304304288' post='707010']I need an animated version of this now.[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]You and me both mate, from a commercial standpoint I could easily see it being the next DBZ.[/size][/font]

• 5 months later...
Been reading this again. On 137, and I've been thinking if this ever had a chance to get animated I'd like for Bones to handle the animation, considering the work that's been done with Fullmetal Alchemist and Soul Eater, this series should be handled by one of the best. Bones remains consistent through a series and the animation is always top notch. The action in Psyren moves at a rather fast pace. Nothing drags. So yeah, I would think this would be perfect for Bones to handle.

Dang, Grana, Junas and Matsuri are some great characters. (Kagetora and Kyle too)