Inuyasha Fandom Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 Dungeons and Dragons Online. I play. Anyone else? Same goes for Guild Wars.
Katie! Posted May 5, 2010 Posted May 5, 2010 I used to play GW all the time but not so much any more, since my school connection won't let me run it. But I'll definitely pick back up with it in the summer.
Desbreko Posted May 6, 2010 Posted May 6, 2010 [color=#4B0082]There's a few people on OB and theO who play Guild Wars regularly, and some others not so regularly. I don't play as much as I used to, but I still sign in to do stuff with SunfallE and Allamorph here and there. My primary character name is Arik Desbreko.[/color]
Inuyasha Fandom Posted May 8, 2010 Author Posted May 8, 2010 I'm Merrik Duvall on both, though my GW account was closed. I'm getting the new trilogy version, and if you want to play with me, just search me out.
Katie! Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 My main's Fading Hikari. I'm down for pretty much anything, although I've been doing DwG DoA with my guild lately. Very fun.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now