OtakuBoards

Futurama

Invader Chelsea

Futurama has one of the top ten characters in animated sitcoms ever in Bender. He is just the gear that makes the show move forward. Without Bender the show is kinda pointless....like Seinfeld. He always has something awesome to say.

My favorite line from Bender was in the episode where they were trying to stop President Nixon in his hotel. He was scaling the side of the hotel and he peeped in a couple and said:

Bender: "whoa you two need to get a room."

Guy: "we are in a room"

Bender:" Well then LOSE SOME WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hahahhaa.

best line ever

[font="Times New Roman"][color="#9932cc"]I have to say I do like Futurama better than Family Guy or the Simpsons, but I don't like Bender all that much. Sure I think he's okay, but I prefer Dr. Zoidberg.

This may stem from my secret tentacle fantasies.

Or the fact that I was able to meet his voice actor at San Diego Comic Con a few years ago. It could go either way. Plus there's Kif. And Amy and Leela. Those things help.
[/color][/font]

[quote name='Japan' date='02 June 2010 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1275512703' post='694297']
I don't watch TV anymore but I do remember one episode of Futurama in particular. It's also my favorite one. Death by Snoo snoo anyone? XD
[/quote]

XDDD

That's what men are here for anyway! XD

Bender is great! Zoidberg is funny too! Also....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AOfbnGkuGc[/media]

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!!

• 1 month later...
Futurama is awesome! I'm glad that there are new episodes coming out. The last one I saw was about Zapp and Leila tryin gto save the earth from something bu supposedly getting "stranded". That was pretty funny. I think Zapp is my favorite character, along with Bender. Bender is pretty funny. And his secret fantasy of becoming a folk singer is an amazing little quirk.

Family Guy will always be my all time favorite show no matter what, but Futurama ranks a close 2nd. I always liked it better than the Simpsons, after all, I think that series has made its rounds and has gone on long enough.

Iâ??m just glad there is new Futurama, I almost cried when I found out it was coming back with new episodes. Sadly I keep missing them. But I did manage to see the first two new ones and I thought they were funnier than half the other Futurama episodes. I hope thatâ??s a good sign.

[color="#006400"][size="3"]These new Futurama episodes are way funnier than the old ones. Im really impressed by the new writing and creativeness. I tell you, I cant stop laughing at watever Bender and Fry come up with.[/size][/color]

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Humaru' date='12 July 2010 - 03:15 AM' timestamp='1278918943' post='697161']
[color="#006400"][size="3"]These new Futurama episodes are way funnier than the old ones. Im really impressed by the new writing and creativeness. I tell you, I cant stop laughing at watever Bender and Fry come up with.[/size][/color]
[/quote]

[color=indigo]I think they have done a great job so far. The writers definitely realized that the show was successful because it incorporated both silliness and, often times, a kind of heartwarming moment that really elevates the cartoon. It seems like they realized that fans were looking for less plots like "Bender's Game" and more plots similar to "The Luck of the Fryish" and "Jurassic Bark" (easily my favorite episode, though I almost always find myself ready to cry at the end of it...I'm so emo!}.[/color]

[quote name='Raiha' date='01 June 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1275442937' post='694187']
[font="Times New Roman"][color="#9932cc"]
Or the fact that I was able to meet his voice actor at San Diego Comic Con a few years ago. It could go either way. Plus there's Kif. And Amy and Leela. Those things help.
[/color][/font]
[/quote]

[color=indigo]That is pretty awesome, Billy West is easily one of the best voice actors out there. It is amazing how many characters he has done, everything from Zoidberg to Bugs Bunny to Popeye. And he sounds exactly like Fry![/color]