OtakuBoards

We're Running Out of Golden Girls

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Rue McClanahan suffered a stroke this morning and is now deceased. This makes Betty White officially the last member of the Golden Girls. May she rest in peace.

Incidentally, the new topic format allows me to make dumb topic titles and then subtitle it with the actual topic. I can live with that.[/font] Edited by gallowsCalibrator

[font="Palatino Linotype"]That's so sad. I used to love The Golden Girls. My favourite character was easily Dorothy (does anyone remember Bea Arthur showing up on Judge Judy? That was kind of bizarre).

I hope Betty White lives forever. :(
[/font]

[quote name='Allamorph' date='03 June 2010 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1275616387' post='694503']
[FONT=Calibri]I always figured Betty White chaperoned Chuck Norris on his dates.[/FONT]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]If that were the case, Chuck would still be a virgin. Nobody gets any on Betty White's watch, and I'm pretty sure Mr. Norris has at least two biological children.[/font]

[quote name='gallowsCalibrator'][font="Comic Sans MS"]If that were the case, Chuck would still be a virgin. Nobody gets any on Betty White's watch, and I'm pretty sure Mr. Norris has at least two biological children.[/font][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]I said 'dates' not 'honeymoon'. Betty's a hardass, not a creeper.[/FONT]

[size=1][color=royalblue]I never did watch Golden Girls, probably because it was far ahead of my brain when it was on TV (fact check: I wasn't born for the majority of it), but I did see her in Hollywood After Dark. ...You know, that's all I'm gonna say about that.[/color][/size]