The Spectacular Professor Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 (edited) [font="Comic Sans MS"]Rue McClanahan suffered a stroke this morning and is now deceased. This makes Betty White officially the last member of the Golden Girls. May she rest in peace. Incidentally, the new topic format allows me to make dumb topic titles and then subtitle it with the actual topic. I can live with that.[/font] Edited June 4, 2010 by gallowsCalibrator
James Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 [font="Palatino Linotype"]That's so sad. I used to love The Golden Girls. My favourite character was easily Dorothy (does anyone remember Bea Arthur showing up on Judge Judy? That was kind of bizarre). I hope Betty White lives forever. [/font]
Allamorph Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 [FONT=Calibri]I always figured Betty White chaperoned Chuck Norris on his dates.[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 4, 2010 Author Posted June 4, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph' date='03 June 2010 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1275616387' post='694503'] [FONT=Calibri]I always figured Betty White chaperoned Chuck Norris on his dates.[/FONT] [/quote] [font="Comic Sans MS"]If that were the case, Chuck would still be a virgin. Nobody gets any on Betty White's watch, and I'm pretty sure Mr. Norris has at least two biological children.[/font]
Allamorph Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 [quote name='gallowsCalibrator'][font="Comic Sans MS"]If that were the case, Chuck would still be a virgin. Nobody gets any on Betty White's watch, and I'm pretty sure Mr. Norris has at least two biological children.[/font][/quote] [FONT=Calibri]I said 'dates' not 'honeymoon'. Betty's a hardass, not a creeper.[/FONT]
Shy Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 She'll be missed, for sure. I'm sad to hear about her passing, but the good news is that The Golden Girls is still hilarious, even today. - Shy
Katana Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 [size=1][color=royalblue]I never did watch Golden Girls, probably because it was far ahead of my brain when it was on TV (fact check: I wasn't born for the majority of it), but I did see her in Hollywood After Dark. ...You know, that's all I'm gonna say about that.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now