Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
A friend of mine showed me an amusing website, [url="http://tubedubber.com/"]Tube Dubber[/url], in which YouTube videos can be dubbed over with the audio from other videos. Being crazy anime fans, the best use of this site, of course, is to combine anime OPs. Let's see how many fun ones we can come up with!

[url="http://tubedubber.com/#eZ5MDA9BKeg:8I9HNrwxbJU:0:100:0:0:true"]This is the one my buddy came up with[/url], a combination of [i]Code Geass[/i]' first OP animation with the OP from [i]Hare+Guu Final[/i]. It's scary how well it fits.

And my contribution: [url="http://tubedubber.com/#u6PxCIv5wfo:OghSdTqZ8R0:0:100:0:0:true"]A combo of one of the [i]Shugo Chara! OPs[/i] and the OP of the currently airing [i]Rainbow[/i][/url].

Let's see some other good ones!

EDIT: I am almost afraid of how well [url="http://tubedubber.com/#7KoL7__Bmyg:mIKRn1dbT28:0:100:0:0:true"]the OP animation from [i]Escaflowne[/i] fits the [i]Haruhi Suzumiya[/i] OP[/url]. Edited by Shinmaru
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
[color="#FF0000"]Oh, I'm going to have a ball with this.

Anyway, inspired by Funimation's failure to credit the new FMA Brotherhood opening correctly, I [url="http://www.tubedubber.com/#vNxN6HKrgks:xn8S0TwQvD4:0:100:0:0:true"]mixed the first two openings together[/url], and to my surprise, they -somewhat- fit.

[/color] Edited by RedJ
Posted
Oh my God. What have I done.

Samurai Champloo meets Excel Saga.
It doesn't even make sense, but I laughed forever anyway.
[url="http://tubedubber.com/#K50l-9RNBo8:4OuRajFzMYI:0:100:0:0:true"]clusterf***.[/url]
Posted
Holy crap, this is going to be amazingly fun.

Here's one I did of [url=http://tubedubber.com/#CjJ2pzb2LEI:bbCl-g1bET0:0:100:0:0:true]Nurse Witch Komugi meets Planetes[/url]. Yeah, I had way too much fun with that one.
One more: [url=http://tubedubber.com/#WW1ow8LNooQ:E0eTUQPmsj8:0:100:0:0:true]Code Geass and .hack//Roots[/url]. I'm actually surprised how well they time up together. XD

Gosh, I love this thread already.
Posted
lol, the [i]Excel Saga[/i] x [i]Samurai Champloo[/i] mashup is wonderful. Love the [i]Planetes[/i] one too. :lol:

Another one from me: [url="http://tubedubber.com/#nRIINEw2O50:61q65SYgAWc:0:100:0:0:true"][i]Aoi Hana[/i] x [i]Ayakashi[/i][/url]. Yuri + hip-hop = KO combo. There's some suggestive imagery at the end of the OP, though, so it's NSFW.
Posted
Hahah, Shin, that was pretty good. I haven't even seen either of those animu.
By the way, I've been watching every single one of these and I'm lovin' all of them. This is just too fun. XD

Here's one more from me: [url=http://tubedubber.com/#3NHrmTeE9RQ:Cn6T5BcFLAg:0:100:0:0:true]Gundam 00 x InuYasha[/url]. My sister and I had some giggle fits at this one.
Posted (edited)
ahahahahahahaha oh boy.

Well, first, have [url=http://tubedubber.com/#ndlZu8b8_OI:hh63sWO2CYc:0:100:0:0:false]Tales of the Abyss meets the FLCL ED.[/url] I'm...a little scared at how well it mashes up in some spots. [Also the audio is being retarded and looping at the very end, even after I checked the box to not allow looping. >/] Also, it's the game's OP and not the anime's, since I couldn't find the anime OP anywhere. But that's alright, isn't it?

... and apparently this site absolutely refuses to let me use Sakura from Eureka Seven as audio, so my other awesome idea will have to wait for now. >| Edited by Vivian
Posted
[font="Garamond"]Shin, I loved that xD Now I have to catch up on the rest of them, haha xD Here's one more...

[url="http://tubedubber.com/#LgIoDCopP9U:4z0aEVTLsd0:0:100:0:0:true"]Beck: Mongolian Hellsing Squad[/url]
..wat?
I like that it's srs and bloody killing on top of an upbeat rock track, lmfao.[/font]
Posted (edited)
LOL That was great. Just imagine if [i]Gundam 00[/i] had a bit of [i]InuYasha[/i] going on storywise, too ...

Setsuna: GUNDAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Gundam: ...

Setsuna: GUNDAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Gundam: ...

And so on.

At first I tried mixing [i]Cross Game[/i]'s visuals with the [i]Evangelion[/i] OP music, and it didn't fit at all ... [url="http://tubedubber.com/#qXoIEDYCF-A:7dIPoAYnVDs:0:100:0:0:true"]but the reverse is amazing[/url]. Who knew?

EDIT: lol Two people get in before I can post. I'm meant to be responding to Miss A.

EDIT2: Holy crap, that [i]Tales of the Abyss[/i] + [i]FLCL[/i] video is freaking AWESOME. Very cool. The [i]Hellsing[/i] + [i]BECK[/i] one is hilarious, hahaha. So awesome. I love you all. Edited by Shinmaru
Posted
Got on the boards just to do this.

Not a good matchup in the first few seconds, but it gets nice afterwards.

[url="http://tubedubber.com/#drJSU2FZqjw:5Zqu4pCR6T0:0:100:0:0:true"]Tubedub[/url]
Video is Angel Beats!, and the audio is the opening from Dragonauts.

-Ryu
Posted (edited)
I bring you... [url=http://tubedubber.com/#uFh4ZeTThtM:4cUbBoofg5I:0:100:0:0:false]the fourth Gundam 00 OP meets the second Kodocha OP[/url]. Yes, I'm aware the video is flipped. It adds to it, really.

EDIT:

[url=http://tubedubber.com/#82sGf5DiNeo:ViEH57xQu1c:0:100:0:0:false]I'm so sorry.[/url] Edited by Vivian
Posted (edited)
Damn, you guys are good. All of the last ones have been really awesome. lol

Okay, clearly I have nothing better to do, since I went and made FIVE more. I do not expect everyone to watch them all, at least not at once. But here, enjoy:

[url=http://tubedubber.com/#mHYB9u8vt2c:IDgiQaIrIc0:0:100:0:0:false]Romeo x Juliet with Cardcaptor Sakura[/url]
[url=http://www.tubedubber.com/#M-vDMKTRNSM:jCu8ZqgWHEY:0:100:1:0:false].hack//SIGN x Paranoia Agent[/url]
[url=http://www.tubedubber.com/#wWhjeYXpEAQ:rbrA2E_yprU:0:100:0:0:false]Eureka 7 x Kannagi[/url]
[url=http://www.tubedubber.com/#amfFAvFFdrI:agY9axKRNaU:0:100:2:0:false]Hamtaro x Pokemon[/url]
[url=http://tubedubber.com/#huWKSYUX5Fs:rMDvps_q9qo:0:100:0:0:false]Azumanga Daioh x Fullmetal Alchemist[/url] (This one was my sister's idea, actually.)

If only the "DON'T LOOP" option worked... oh well.
EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure I'm done for the day. My creative juices are spent. lol Edited by Miss Anonymous
Posted (edited)
[font="Garamond"][url="http://tubedubber.com/#k0xt8F8Y09A:w1rxOPfnKjo:0:100:0:0:true"]Original Pokemon theme meets The Boondocks. Yep.[/url]
[url="http://tubedubber.com/#HRTrgBP7I4s:YhhLspZxoBE:0:100:0:0:true"]Chobits x Noir OP.[/url]

Oh God, I am the worst thing to happen to anime since 4kids. (badum-tch)[/font]

@Missy's HamtaroxPokemon
OMG AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT WORKS SO WELL, HAHAHAH THAT'S AMAZING. Edited by mapthesoul.
Posted (edited)
[color="#FF0000"]Well, it's not perfect (the video is longer than the audio), but-

[url="http://tubedubber.com/#35PKjeldNxc:p8NmV9KEYRQ:0:100:0:0:true"]TOTA/FMA Brotherhood[/url]

ALSO-

[url="http://www.tubedubber.com/#CvQyJKBfLro:SPB54YaZu5I:0:100:0:0:true"]Eureka Seven/Gandamu-Imean, Mobile Suit Gundam 0079[/url]

I have no idea if this is even from an anime or not, but I saw a TTGL AMV with this song and [url="http://www.tubedubber.com/#9gw1OSmduNQ:33d8Jf3GlMQ:0:100:0:0:true"]THIS[/url] happened. Edit: It's apparently the opening to Ultraman Nexus, therefore making it even more epic.

Because I'm evil- [url="http://www.tubedubber.com/#F2mE5FqI5WY:3ufVQIUEiYc:0:100:0:0:true"]Sonic X/Megaman cartoon [/url]

[url="http://tubedubber.com/#WMK_xzkYM8s:L_4Z6tNnHVQ:0:100:0:0:true"]Soul Eater/Sengoku Basara[/url]

And I just wasted an hour of my life. I blame you, Shin.[/color] Edited by RedJ
Posted
Now I don't watch anime really, but I have heard a few people blubbering about this little deal, so I thought I'd give it a shot. My first three little creations are here.

http://tubedubber.com/#r9Dn2esqD3c:lC-9bP7s2qk:0:100:0:0:true - This is "I am Impact" from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon played against Tales of the Abyss' opening. Hillariously fitting sometimes.

http://tubedubber.com/#Y8Fedfg8B50:TVTCRUEakDA:0:100:0:0:true - Tales of the Abyss' Opening Theme to Alter Code F's Opening. Fits on and off. Gets better further in.

http://tubedubber.com/#02rYHQmrvXY:BTWn7CmWPlo:0:100:0:0:true -Avalon Code's intro with Fireworks Factory from Spyro. Beyound epic!
Posted (edited)
[font="Comic Sans MS"]WARNING WARNING WARNING TESTOSTERONE OVERLOAD

NO SERIOUSLY IF YOU ARE A FEMALE AND PLAN TO EVER HAVE BABIES DO NOT CLICK THIS

[url="http://tubedubber.com/#sJ79TVffpB8:4IcYnLcWYYo:0:100:0:0:true"]Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann/Buso Renkin[/url]

EDIT: [url="http://tubedubber.com/#vNxN6HKrgks:MFD-PVIbDyc:0:100:0:0:true"]Don't watch this it is terrible and I am ashamed.[/url]

EDIT 2: [url="http://tubedubber.com/#zTvAs78Xqf0:8qLl145FqQg:0:100:17:0:true"]And now I've made the 4Kids One Piece opening awesome.[/url] I should probably quit right now before I break reality or something.[/font] Edited by gallowsCalibrator
Posted
So many to watch after I get home from work. @_@

I haven't been able to watch this one yet, but I am told that it works surprisingly well: [url="http://tubedubber.com/#25H--2ZPpOA:DlhtVgB7QuY:0:100:0:0:true"][i]Kare Kano[/i] x [i]G Gundam[/i][/url]. Enjoy!
Posted
[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]Here's [url="http://tubedubber.com/#T6zDfxZ4NcE:YrU76ecOsE4:0:100:0:0:true"]Martian Successor Bebop[/url]. If you ignore the minor loop at the end, it works to a disturbing extent.

Also, have some [url="http://tubedubber.com/#gPXmvqZIn8Q:F-fTHGdnauw:0:100:0:0:true"]Azumanga Under the Bridge.[/url]

EDIT: There is also this delicious [url="http://tubedubber.com/#MEF02Pmk30E:KIz07M1SLIM:0:100:0:0:true"]Durarara!! Agent[/url] for your enjoyment.

EDIT #2: It's Dante [url="http://tubedubber.com/#FHHxrkPRpvA:oUjqlVt6y2A:0:100:0:0:true"]IN THE 30s!![/url]
[/color][/font]
Posted
Still at work, but hey, might as well share a few more that some friends of mine on Twitter made!

-- [url="http://tubedubber.com/#pYLmMcKZZ_c:L9rhul08Zp8:0:100:0:0:true"][i]Berserk[/i] x [i]Bakemonogatari[/i][/url]

-- [url="http://tubedubber.com/#PCqSexad_RM:pKaIGbAA78A:0:100:0:0:false"][i]Ookamikakushi[/i] x [i]Ouran High School Host Club[/i][/url]

-- [url="http://tubedubber.com/#IwlNqB2ErV8:ZDDK3Z-zUXg:0:100:0:0:false"][i]Sora no Manimani[/i] x [i]Bakemonogatari[/i][/url]

-- [url="http://tubedubber.com/#M3izRIqNKzE:zaMEDajv_9o:0:100:0:0:false"][i]Detroit Metal City[/i] x [i]Macross[/i][/url]

-- [url="http://tubedubber.com/#KLOFPGnR_78:UYEGzaFpKU0:0:100:0:0:true"][i]Hidamari Sketch Hoshimittsu[/i] x [i]Darker than Black[/i][/url]
Posted (edited)
[url=http://tubedubber.com/#Q4tzS42BrR8:wXKeUgEkKOs:0:100:0:0:true]Once again, I'm so sorry.[/url] I'm kinda scared at how well it wound up flowing together.

For a more semi-serious attempt, [url=http://tubedubber.com/#3_OCRTiUOKw:Z0-Mi6S_4qo:0:100:0:0:true]the final FMA ED [first series] with the Higurashi Rei OP[/url]. Synced out rather well, aside from the audio going over at the end there. Edited by Vivian
Posted
By now this has to be the best thread I've ever made, right? y/y?

Anyway, more mashups!

-- [url="http://tubedubber.com/#qItUsvC-eoI:xdJ9qLZ3EDc:0:100:0:0:true"][i]Clannad[/i] x [i]Kaiji[/i][/url]. For whatever reason, I find this incredibly depressing.

-- [url="http://tubedubber.com/#mIKRn1dbT28:A62011nyXNI:0:100:0:0:true"][i]Haruhi Suzumiya[/i] x [i]Evangelion[/i][/url]. Only God herself could take on "Cruel Angel Thesis".

-- [url="http://tubedubber.com/#5pQMC37L43U:vAzwcPtC9c0:0:100:0:0:true"][i]Revolutionary Girl Utena[/i] x [i]Rose of Versailles[/i][/url]. Apprentice and master, baby.

-- [url="http://tubedubber.com/#MFD-PVIbDyc:sW8DvHWCM60:0:100:0:0:true"][i]Minami-ke[/i] x [i]Shin Mazinger Z[/i][/url]. I have no idea what possessed me to do this, but there you go.
Posted
[color=#4B0082][url=http://tubedubber.com/#OSdnH5JtBgw:8wiz3fbe-74:0:100:0:0:true]Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's OP + Macross Frontier OP1[/url]
I used the full version of Triangler because it fits better than the TV version.

[url=http://tubedubber.com/#cqeKC83JCW8:T6zDfxZ4NcE:0:100:0:0:true]Maria-sama ga Miteru ~Haru~ OP + Cowboy Bebop OP[/url]

[url=http://tubedubber.com/#jDf4bNiPYuE:OM8ODecbuhA:0:100:0:0:true]Serial Experiments Lain OP + Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OP[/url]

[url=http://tubedubber.com/#ednCB-XJHuo:DbeS0oKpllQ:0:100:0:0:true]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ED1 + GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class OP[/url]

[url=http://tubedubber.com/#a7b_rxldQSA:L_4Z6tNnHVQ:0:100:0:0:true]Hyakko OP + Sengoku Basara OP[/url]

[url=http://tubedubber.com/#q9w9T1CCmvg:0DYGfeRMhgo:0:100:0:0:true]His and Her Circumstances OP + Hatenkou Yuugi OP[/url]

[url=http://tubedubber.com/#K97RJ5nqdhU:-2fQGHI3TwQ:0:100:8:0:true]Kodomo no Jikan: Ni Gakki OP + Clannad ~After Story~ OP[/url]

[url=http://tubedubber.com/#ngSRYrX5HJQ:1H2CWR154Xg:0:100:5:0:true]Kaleido Star OP3 + Slayers Try OP[/url]
Video start time needs to be set to 5 seconds.[/color]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Shinmaru' date='05 June 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1275725907' post='694645']
By now this has to be the best thread I've ever made, right? y/y?[/quote]
Maaaaybe. :V
Let's put it this way: I'm willing to put it up for nomination for Nifty Fifty 2010, if this keeps up.

Anyway, posting some more before I go to bed. I'll watch all these new ones after some sleep. XP

[url=http://www.tubedubber.com/#UbIHyE_hDqU:OM8ODecbuhA:0:100:0:10:true]Ouran High School x Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei[/url]
[url=http://www.tubedubber.com/#r-O7pJtUN6c:zQqlCatywJI:0:100:0:0:true]Gurren Lagann (ED) x Mushi-shi[/url] (I really like how this one came out, actually.)
[url=http://www.tubedubber.com/#E0eTUQPmsj8:6GxcvXQGF0U:0:100:0:0:true].hack//Roots x Ichigo Mashimaro[/url]
[url=http://www.tubedubber.com/#5slJZqTPZfw:QKIM4AeU3ik:0:100:0:0:true]Boogiepop Phantom x .hack//Legend of the Twilight[/url] Edited by Miss Anonymous

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...