OtakuBoards

Sneaking Out

Pressure

[COLOR=purple]Heh heh.. it's so fun!!! I recommend it to all!!!

I snuck out Saturday night with my friend...

and chucked rocks at Krillen's house.. big rocks... and yes Eric.. i DO know where you live... heh heh heh... anyways...

Me and my friend Jessica snuck out... and we walked all over town from 12:00-2:00.. when we got cauht by her grandmother.. anyways...

besides the fact that i sprained my ankle while running and we got caught, I so recommend it!! It was sooooooooooo much fun and we are doing it again when it's warmer out... cuz it was cold...

we walkedto our school and the neighborhoods surrounding it.. and we picked up twigs and sticks and swore to kick anyone's arse who came near us.. we made complete idgits out of ourselves.. but it was sooooooo funn....!!!!!!

bonus~her grandmother didnt tell our parents and we got off home free! HAHA!!!!!![/COLOR]

:D Well, Baby Girl, Baby Kiwi and I have two mutual friends (well....one isn't really our friend anymore....argh:( ) who seem to have a fetish with sneaking out of the house. Hahaha and it seems like they get caught every time!! Here is some advice I have learned from their unfortunate mishaps: 1. Don't stuff your bed with pillows to make it look like you are in there 2. Don't try to push your car down your driveway (especially when you have a very long driveway) 3. Don't have people pick you up w/ their brights on and music blaring when you're "sneaking" out of the house 4. Don't sneak out of your window in the winter when there is snow on the ground (....there are footprints your parents can follow them!!) and 5. When you're caught don't make up elaborate lies about what you were doing out at night especailly if you can't even remember the lie you made up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well I can't do that out here. Unless I want to walk around a farm..... And talk to the cows..... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah... the drawbacks of living in the country...or is it the outback???

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Ah... the drawbacks of living in the country...or is it the outback??? [/B][/QUOTE]
Nope, it's the country. We live on a 157ha farm, with cattle, and it's about 20 minutes to get into town..... :)

outback/country doesn't matter really, and i'm australian so you could call it a erm. .personal opinion? :p

Hey SS i'll join ya! we'll both go and talk to the cows :D! no how do i get a flight from QLD to erm. .NSW?

Lets see. .i snuck out once yes I did. .then i just came back inside cos there was nothing to do lol!
I live in Crows nest shire(suberb(sp?), for all the peeps who work/go to school/etc, and don't want to live in toowoomba, which is 15 minutes away from toowoomba. Toowoomba itself isn't tiny, (even though its considered rural lol) i think theres over 100 000 residents

I should really stop rambling now. .:cross:

[color=deeppink]Argh...if my dad's office wasn't the room next to my bedroom (which is situated nicely by the basement back door) then I would have had many adventures to share by now.

But since the poopy-head stays up until 2 or 3 am every morning...there is no use in me sneaking out :([/color]

[color=indigo] Ahh the glory days...I am a bit to old to sneak out now, however between the ages of 15 and 17 I used to sneak out every saturday night with my nieghbor. When we were fifteen we used to sneak out and run around my neighborhood smoking cigs and bothering people, occasionally we would sneak out in what was soon to become my car (before I got my license) and go to my old girlfriends house.

When I was sixteen I discovered alcohol, me and my meighbor would take scotch bottles from our parents and drink them in my neighbors yard. When I was seventeen we would sneak out and smoke grass. Now that I am able to do all of those things (except smoke pot) I really don't enjoy them like I used to...ahh the forbidden fruit, how it tempts thee...[/color]

I snuck out once yah it was like ummmm in may of 2000 yah.
My parents were sleeping and i snuck out to a party.My friends party his parents were out of town so he threw a party well duh.I had sooooo much fun there.When i got home my parents were already in the kitchen waiting for me :eek: they gave me a pep talk and then grounded me for 3 months but it was all worth the while cause i met my g/f there yup!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]I can't sneak out of my house, dog will bark and wake up everyone. But not that I really need to sincec I'm 18 and can do whatever I want. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm 18 turning 19 in a month (woohoo... err yeah), but the problem with me sneaking out is that all my friends live a fair few miles away, so if i did it'd be kind of boring... plus if they did live close I'd have to either jump out my window (...... yeah cos I cant climb down cos the patio door's underneath my window, and I've never tried climbing down or up a glass door, and to be honest I don't want to....) or I could try turning the alarm off, but my mum and dad would hear me, and that kind of defeats the objective of sneaking out.

[COLOR=royalblue]Be lucky yuo were able to do that...The best I could do was sneak..OOPS TOO MUCH INFO...but I bet that was fun...but I wish I was brave enough to do stuff like that...and now since I live on my own..its so much better b/c now I don't have to have ppl wake up in the middle of the night and wonder where I am!!!!
YEA..... FREE AT LAST[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]SS... what wrong w/ talking to cows? I do it all the time!!!

*silence* oops...

:alcohol:

Hey, I'm cutting school today..w ell actually i never got a ride.. heh heh and um I'm having faaaaaaaaar too much fun wtih my avatars... so....

uh...

i mean...

Sneaking out is cool... try it Babygril.. though that must suck..w e were back by 2... even after getting caught.. i dun think it'd be a smart idea to sneak out of my mom's house though... id be so dead...[/COLOR]

I have never gotten caught sneaking out, but my ex-girlfriend did. ok story time guys!!!!!!!!!

She was sneaking over at like 2 in the morning with a smirknoff ice in her hand, and she is a freshman, and got caught by the cops. Her parents thought I was going to let her in, but she can go to hell and burn!!!

and woody, sneak out once, you will never regret it if you are with a hott *** chic.

I don't sneek out coz my window's screen sucks! (I've tryed to break into my own house!)
But one time me and my friend were out buying hot chips late one night walking around, getting lost and we started to talk loudly about 'piggy biscuts' it was funny coz they don't exist, and the people would be like 'what the..'

then another time I was w/a diff friend and her sis and we went to a netball game then I yelled out 'why aren't the guys wearing skits?'

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]I don't sneek out coz my window's screen sucks! (I've tryed to break into my own house!)
But one time me and my friend were out buying hot chips late one night walking around, getting lost and we started to talk loudly about 'piggy biscuts' it was funny coz they don't exist, and the people would be like 'what the..'

then another time I was w/a diff friend and her sis and we went to a netball game then I yelled out 'why aren't the guys wearing skits?' [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, my window dosen't have a screen, but you have to open the windo slowly in order to not make a loud noise and wake up my parents. I hate light sleepers.:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]
and woody, sneak out once, you will never regret it if you are with a hott *** chic. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]*crack up and dies* :bellylol: :blulaugh: :bellylol:

Woody IS a hott *** chic.. i guess i dunno.. i a girl so i couldnt tell you.. but woody is a grl!!!>.< [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I sneak out all the time...

*in a Advertisment Narrator voice*
Bored at night? nothing to do? Some old late night shows making you sleep earlier?

Sneak out! Go egg a house, go walk all over the west side, dodge the cops! Have a ball...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao: that was some funny s#it