OtakuBoards

Sneaking Out

Pressure

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]and woody, sneak out once, you will never regret it if you are with a hott *** chic. [/B][/QUOTE]
I haven't been happy lately, and when I read this, I laugh so hard. You brighten my day Vegitto. :laugh: :laugh: :haha: :haha:

this is me

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]
I haven't been happy lately, and when I read this, I laugh so hard. You brighten my day Vegitto. :laugh: :laugh: :haha: :haha:

this is me [/B][/QUOTE]

Interesting, but why the handle woody?? it just dosen't seem like it would suit you. how old r u ne way

lol, you guys are so funny.
i never did [I]sneak[/I] out, my dad always has been the lightest sleeper - and i had to go right past their room to get to mine. he always knew exactly when i came thru the house, even tho the dogs never did bark at me. :smirk: just call me ms. doolittle :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]lol, you guys are so funny.
i never did [I]sneak[/I] out, my dad always has been the lightest sleeper [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]My dad sleeps like a log...

I mean you could hit him with a sledgehammer in the weak spot of a guy, and he'd never wake up...

He could die in his sleep, and when he got to heaven still be asleep...

And when he start snoring it's like a large freight train with screaming monkeys going by your ear....

[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

I mean you could hit him with a sledgehammer in the weak spot of a guy, and he'd never wake up...

And when he start snoring it's like a large freight train with screaming monkeys going by your ear....

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

wow. your dad sounds exactly like me except the snoring part (I dont think i snore.....) I wish my dad were like that. you just have to walk past the door to wake him up.

ahh, the good ol' days.

yeah, i used to sneak out all the time. i'd walk to my friend phillip's house & we'd get high. before i figured out i could smoke weed in my room, i'd sneak out to hit the bong in the front yard. & i was always sneaking out to swipe my dad's car & go to my boyfriend's house. it was so fun.

but that stuff is bad! bad! i'm such a bad influence sometimes.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]SS... what wrong w/ talking to cows? I do it all the time!!!
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, if I talk to the cows on my farm they would most probably trample all over me, eat me up, barge me, and start mooing all night. :) Very bad if I wanna sneak out too.....

But I can sleep at my grandma's place if I want, and then I can sneak out there..... But then my mum will most probably find out..... :(

So I'm sorta trapped, anywhere I am, I can't sneak out..... :mad:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

same with my dad, except the sledgehammer part, lol.

you have to shake him [I]really[/I] hard if you want him to wake up, or shout at him really loud..hehe.

However, if i did sneak out, he would hear the door and the steps..stupid steps..

the snoring bothers me the most, it sounds about like that.

i'll shut up now. :box:

My dad sleeps like a brick..... When he snores he shakes the whole house..... But if I'd try to sneak out, he'd most probably hear it..... :rolleyes:

I wish I lived in town at night, and out here on the farm for the day. That way, I'd be able to sneak out at night..... :D

[B]

Well, my window dosen't have a screen, but you have to open the windo slowly in order to not make a loud noise and wake up my parents. I hate light sleepers.:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I do too, my dad'll likely just roll over and ignor it, go back to sleep, etc. mum'd get up and see where its comming from, I haven't got anything to sneakout for anyways so I don't, if I did and got cought I'd be grounded for once

I dont so much as sneek out as sneek in heh.
I rarely get caught..or if I go straight up to my room and avoid a comfrontation with my mum then usually she doesn't mention it. Last saturday I stayed with my boyfriend all day, and when it got late I really couldn't be bothered to go home..so I was just going to stay over and hope his mum didn't notice me in the morning, or asumed I'd come round early. Only hitch was she was in a very bad mood and my boyfriend was just recovering from flu so at 12.25am she had him kick me out of the house :rolleyes: I got home at 12.55am and I saw the front room light was on and the car was at home. Now my mum was ment to have gone all the way to Dudely for a party but she hadn't been well, so I was very scared that she had stayed home. This panic increased as I opened the front door because the alarm didn't go off and it's always set when people go out. Thankfully she had gone and just left the light on, but I was so scared for about 3 minutes haha :D

[B]

How could you possibly not know that, the Piggs never sleep, there is always somebody to make a doughnut run!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA! :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: Oh man, when I read that, I laughed so hard, I almost threw up! AHAHAHA! LOL! Good one, man!