OtakuBoards

Pikachu Banner Request!

chibi-master

[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/2som.jpg[/IMG]
kinda hard to make a good one with just that one chu...
i added in a random pic to give it a little more character, but i can get rid of that if you just wanted the one.

[quote name='Lilt' date='22 June 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1277237580' post='695815']
[b]What kind of border do you want, Chibi? And I found the Pokémon font if you want that on your banner for your name.[/b]
[/quote]

Something thick that makes the banner stand out a little, I suppose. Red and/or white might be good colors.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='22 June 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1277247184' post='695830']
Something thick that makes the banner stand out a little, I suppose. Red and/or white might be good colors.
[/quote]

man... your al over the place Lilt! :]

[quote name='CaNz' date='23 June 2010 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1277247719' post='695831']
man... your al over the place Lilt! :]
[/quote]

[b]Not really. xD I just missed making banners on OB. So this is good practice for me. I liked how you expanded the clouds by the way on yours. :)[/b]

[quote name='Lilt' date='22 June 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1277248696' post='695833'] [b]Not really. xD I just missed making banners on OB. So this is good practice for me. I liked how you expanded the clouds by the way on yours. :)[/b] [/quote] heh... they aren't the original clouds... I made those ones and cut the originals out. but yeah... i use it as practice too... and i need it since i got a new photoshop.
honestly i dont care if sis picks yours or mine so I say we both do one! :]
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/SOMTH.jpg[/IMG]
wat think? Edited by CaNz

[quote name='Lilt' date='23 June 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1277324836' post='695887']
[b]Okay, that one is great CaNz. XD Good job.[/b]
[/quote]
coming from you its a good compliment.
I already made most of it... all I did was make a border and add in images.
plus i used your idea for the text so I'd be willing to call it a collaboration. Edited by CaNz