Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm looking for a banner with this Pikachu on it, if you would be so kind...

I'd would like for my username to be on the banner in black, and that's about it. If you need more details, please ask here! :)
Posted
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/2som.jpg[/IMG]
kinda hard to make a good one with just that one chu...
i added in a random pic to give it a little more character, but i can get rid of that if you just wanted the one.
Posted
[b]What kind of border do you want, Chibi? And I found the Pokémon font if you want that on your banner for your name.[/b]
Posted
[quote name='Lilt' date='22 June 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1277237580' post='695815']
[b]What kind of border do you want, Chibi? And I found the Pokémon font if you want that on your banner for your name.[/b]
[/quote]

Something thick that makes the banner stand out a little, I suppose. Red and/or white might be good colors.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='22 June 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1277247184' post='695830']
Something thick that makes the banner stand out a little, I suppose. Red and/or white might be good colors.
[/quote]

man... your al over the place Lilt! :]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='23 June 2010 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1277247719' post='695831']
man... your al over the place Lilt! :]
[/quote]

[b]Not really. xD I just missed making banners on OB. So this is good practice for me. I liked how you expanded the clouds by the way on yours. :)[/b]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Lilt' date='22 June 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1277248696' post='695833'] [b]Not really. xD I just missed making banners on OB. So this is good practice for me. I liked how you expanded the clouds by the way on yours. :)[/b] [/quote] heh... they aren't the original clouds... I made those ones and cut the originals out. but yeah... i use it as practice too... and i need it since i got a new photoshop.
honestly i dont care if sis picks yours or mine so I say we both do one! :]
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/SOMTH.jpg[/IMG]
wat think? Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='22 June 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1277254102' post='695838']
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/SOMTH.jpg[/IMG]
wat think?
[/quote]

OMIGAWDILOVEYOU!!! :o
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='22 June 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1277268740' post='695854']
OMIGAWDILOVEYOU!!! :o
[/quote]

I know. ;)
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Lilt' date='23 June 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1277324836' post='695887']
[b]Okay, that one is great CaNz. XD Good job.[/b]
[/quote]
coming from you its a good compliment.
I already made most of it... all I did was make a border and add in images.
plus i used your idea for the text so I'd be willing to call it a collaboration. Edited by CaNz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...