What do you wanna do.....

Hinata

Ok here's the list:

1) move out of mom's house

2) graduate high school(2 more years)

3) go to college; major in secondary education, foreign language

4) graduate from college

5) move to Japan and teach there for a while

There it is! Oh and if that doesn't work, I'm interested in a career of journalism or acting. I'll probably end up being a author though!

I already put mine in my profile but. In about 10 year (4 more to finish high school and 6 more year of school till I am a certified Chiropractor). Thats right, a Chiropractor, I could make a bundle from just my family.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]As many of us get older I hope that there are plans to go to either school or any other role of higher eduacation or whatever you may choose....
[COLOR=limegreen]But I was just wondering what you wanted to do with your life are you gonna be someone who saves the world or own your own business or whatever you'd like to do....
[COLOR=royalblue]Just tell me.....I personally am trying to be a Nurse with a few side items of possibly legal work or business...not sure...but tell me what are you trying to be!!!!![/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I will graduate from high school for sure! I am in seventh grade right now and I am in advanced classed (GT: Gifted and Talented) I got this letter from my school consuler about this engineering program in Austin, Texas (I live in Houston, Texas) called CEW: Carrers in Engineering for Women. Since I am top in my science and math class, me and a bunch of other girls got accepted for this. Some dropped out, but that leaves a better chance for me since the people in charge of this program pick you because of this essay that you have to write on engineering.This thing is in Austin at the University of Texas (UT) I hope I get accepted be cause this should look real good on my resume for when I get a job. I do want to go to college and hope to become a mechanical engineer! That is my dream... I do hope that I get accepted at the college that I want to go to! Heh, that took a lonk time to write!:D Thanks for reading, people!!!!

I leave school in June 2002 :D
I'm planning on joining the RAF (Royal Air Force) as soon as possible after I've left, but I'm still waiting on my information pack to fill in the gaps that the site doesn't mention in much detail. I'm going to try and work as either a flight operations assistant or a personal administrator. If I work with opperations I'll always be based in the same control tower...but if I'm an administrator then I'm assigned to a group of people and if they have to catch a plane to somewhere and camp in a field I have to go with them. That's why it's my second choice even though it has less qualifications to get in..because I'm not too sure about how I feel about moving around right now..especially as I don't know how things are going to work out with my boyfriend. He's claimed to love me for well over a year, and I've cared about him for about a year now and we get on really well...so it could be another 1 1/2 years thing like it was with Daz, in which case I really should disscuss this kind of thing with him. After working for a few years I'm planning to drop out and study psychology and latin for about 2 years...then I'm going to get back into some kind of work but I'm not quite sure what yet. I used to want to work with law, but I don't think I'm quite dedicated to finish all the courses I'd have to do :(

I am going to go to Grand Valley (in MI) for 2 years, then transfer to University of Texas in Austin and major in International Business there for 2 more years. Then I'm going to get a high-paying job at an international company based in Austin and I'm going to have a mansion on Lake Austin next to Lance Armstrong and I'm going to be traveling alot for my job....yup yup!!

I think that I am going to do something in science. I know that a Chiropractor is science (yes believe me or not. Go ahead snd ask my biology teacher). But i think I want to do something else in science. I don't know exactly what in science I want to do. But I do know I will NOT be a teacher *Shudders*.Anyone have a good idea of a science job?

I can honestly say that I have no idea what I want to major in, in college. I like Japanese, English, History, Computers, and Science. I think Im gonna join some kinda activist organization and prove that not everyone is lazy, apathetic, or blinded by propaganda, distortion, and many other wonderful nouns I don't have the time to name. But for now, I think I'll work on trying to be human.

Before I die, I'd like to write a fiction novel, and hopefully when people read it they're inspired or provoked to do things.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B]
[color=crimson]Wow! 2007 is [B]soo[/B] far off! I am graduating this year! Woo Hoo baby! And I am definitely excited for that! :excited: I am going to CMU next year planning on getting a major in Earth Science and minoring in Meteorology! :lecture: I will probably never again see BabyGirl cuz she is going to go to college all the way across the country :bawl: ...Damn her! Haha J slash K!! :toothy:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

haha.. I finished school in 1999...
then again, I am from the UK, and we finish at age 16.....
and we don't exactly 'graduate', we just errr... leave, and go other places like 'college' (2 years working towards qualifications solely for the purpose of getting into uni), or full time work...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu[/i]
[B]
I think that I am going to do something in science. I know that a Chiropractor is science (yes believe me or not. Go ahead snd ask my biology teacher). But i think I want to do something else in science. I don't know exactly what in science I want to do. But I do know I will NOT be a teacher *Shudders*.Anyone have a good idea of a science job?[/B][/QUOTE]

yeah you could follow my 'preferred plan of action', though it will take a while -

1) 4 years in uni towards an MSci in Physics + Biochem (3 1/2 years to go!)
2) 3 more years in uni working towards a PhD in Physics OR Biochem (and u get paid for it too :D )
3) Post Doctorate post in Physics or Biochem (fairly low pay :( )
4) Lots of research (fairly high pay :) )
5) Whatever the hell I feel like after all that :cool:

side tasks -
discover cure for some deadly disease
OR
break new ground in elementary particle physics

:D I got it all planned out....