OtakuBoards

Bad days?

stardust

This day ain't goin so well,first of all,I found out my crush likes this awful girl who I hate,she's bratty and thinks she's perfect and err....I did the wrong homework assignment 4 a class,my flute broke,and this is the worst day of my life!Actually,I'm in tech-ed right now,hope I don't get caught writing this,not that that wouldn't make my day perfect,any of u have bad days like this?

oh,and wish me luck,I'll need it today!

good luck, day's occasionally get better!

I remember one of my bad days which happened last week, I was almost bit my a dog, I ran for my damn life and rocketed up a tree, interestingly enough, its was sephiroth that provoked the damn mutt, s why it came after me I have no idea :confused:

[color=crimson]Bummer...

My day is going good so far... woke up to some Slipknot, Downloaded some unedited rap... And such... Back to the topic...

If ya have a bad day, everyone does.

Some peoples whole life is one long bad day, since mine feels like it sometimes.

*shrugs* You aint alone...

Hope today ya get yerself a better day...[/color]

[COLOR=purple]Your in Tech Ed right now? HA!!!!

god if i got caught writing ANYTHING in Tech Ed.... o_o whoa... that was.. whoa... o_o;;;

*runs in fear*

heh im having a good day.. never got picked up for school... and no one is home to force me to go... and i had tech ed today... heh.. so.......... staying home and being a loser... napster is on, i'm eating pudding, and having god knows WAAAAAAAAAY too much fun with my avatars.. good day... :D[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]This day ain't goin so well,first of all,I found out my crush likes this awful girl who I hate,she's bratty and thinks she's perfect and err....I did the wrong homework assignment 4 a class,my flute broke,and this is the worst day of my life!Actually,I'm in tech-ed right now,hope I don't get caught writing this,not that that wouldn't make my day perfect,any of u have bad days like this?

oh,and wish me luck,I'll need it today! [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=darkblue]I've had to many that I've just lost track. Yesterday became one...I'll not go into detalis since it is a very private matter...but it's okay I just take them in stride and I survive..Luckily!

But I hope that your day gets better!!!![/COLOR]

You don't want to know what my bad days are like..... ;)

They're like nightmares, sorta, broken down car, tree falls on house, break my signed cricket bat, and stuff like that, all in one day..... :flaming: Grrrrr, it makes me angry just thinking about it.....

heh,my day gots better,well,kinda worse,in addition,I got in trouble thanx 2 sum kid I sit by in english who doesn't know how to shut up,I messed up a timeline for history in MARKER.......My friend won't leave me alone cause I'm no longer speaking to her,and my best bud almost got in a fight w/ me cause she was bein bratty and sayin all this mean stuff bout me cause I was upset he liked sum1 else(do u guys see anything wrong w/ that?),let's see,I got home,my sister is being the biggeswt pain in the world,my mom yelled at me cause I used her eyeliner(that didn't turn out so bad though,cause she but on the bright side,I had a study period today,and the teacher was really nice and cool and she knew I was upset bout sumthin,so she asked what was wrong and I told her it was kinda personal,so she asked if I wanted 2 go in the hallway and talk bout it,so I did,and she was really helpful and I feel alot better since I talked 2 her

[color=indigo]I have had bad days, and weird days, and stormy days. But I never have any good days. If I start off having a good day it gets worse and worse. If I start off bad it usually stays bad. I've gotten used to it.[/color]:) :D :toothy: :therock:

[color=indigo] I have had too many very bad days...days that seemed so bleak I wondered if things could get any worse. But I'll spare you guys the details of those and just post one funn y bad day.

This day takes place in a 24 hr period starting at 8:00pm one night and ending at eight the next (it was the same day Cartoon Network first aired DBZ's Garlic Jr. Saga...I don't know why i remember that but I do.)

At 8 I went to a buddies house and had a couple beers then I went to a party. A friend drove my car to the party, but then got incredibly drunk. Being miles from my apartment, I decided to drive home seeing that I hadn't had anything to drink for several hours. I got stopped at a check point and was given a sobriety test by an officer b/c my friends were drunk in the car. Th officer let me go but as I was walking back to my car I was stopped by a senior officer and asked to take a breathalyzer. I took it and blew a .02. Because I was underage I was arrested for a DWI and I was taken down town. Another friend picked me up at four in the morning.

When i got home I was so angry that all I did was drink. The next day my roomate and I went to a huge concert. and of course I was already drunk, having been drinking all night. At about 5 oclock I got tired of being drunk and went to hail a cab so I could go home and get some sleep. It was at that same moment that the cops pulled up with a paddy wagon. I was the first person they saw and an officer asked me if I had been drinking. This was a mundane question considering that by this time I smelled like a brewery. They arrested me for consumption of alcohol underage (remember all you people outside of the US, you have to be 21 to drink anything in the states, and NC is very strict about that law).

So I was arrested twice in one day for drinking...does anyone see the loophole here...they can't charge you twice in 24 hrs for being drunk, which they did to me so I got off of the second charge (even though I deserved both of them) and just had to do community service and pay a large fine.

To this day my friends always joke about that day as the two in one special...I laugh now, but it really sucked then:alcohol: [/color]

last week was a bad week for me:

1. i missed the school bus
2. it was raining and i stood 2 close to the edge and a car passed and water splashed on me and soaked me head to toe.
3. i fell down a flight of stairs.
4. missed the bus again

now don't tell me i didn't have a sucky day!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]last week was a bad week for me:

1. i missed the school bus
2. it was raining and i stood 2 close to the edge and a car passed and water splashed on me and soaked me head to toe.
3. i fell down a flight of stairs.
4. missed the bus again

now don't tell me i didn't have a sucky day! [/B][/QUOTE]

no one did say you didnt have a bad day... or maybe you didnt mean that.... ah, forget it
sounds like a very bad week indeed...

I've had a bad week never mind bad day!

*looks around quickly at everyone staring and reminds them she's allowed to voice her opinion passionately*

12.25am on sunday it started. I was round my boyfriends til really late and because nobody was in at home that nite I was going to either stay until about 2am coz we were watching somtething on TV or I was going to just sleep over and hope his mum just thought I'd come round early in the morning. But she was in a bad mood and sent me home at gone midnite. I had to walk for 30mins in the cold and the dark all by myself and go accross a field that there have been two recent attacks on :( My boyfriend wanted to walk me home but he had flu and she woundn't let him and I was so scared. I was all by myself until 8pm Sunday nite and I felt really lonely.
Monday my mum got out of bed really late after I'd woken her up on time and shouted and said I'd neva been in and refused to take me to skool coz she was late for work so I skived.
Tuesday two of my friends started acting really weird with me, not talkin much and avoiding me. I also couldnt go out coz I had to babysit 7pm-12am while mum was out.
Wednesday my friends were still being weird. I skipped a detention I'd got for being late to skool which was all my mums fault. My bf cancelled on me because he hurt his leg in PE. Mum was in a bad mood all day and her wrinkly old boyfriend came round 8pm-12am and she was gona let him sleep ova but I TOLD her to get rid of him coz she did that last week and it really made me feel uncomfortable.
Thursday I was told by one of my teachers she was going to kick me out of skool. she even admitted to fixing it so that I can't stay on at skool, which I was going to until about 1 1/2 weeks ago when I changed my mind (but she dint know that). Had to babysit all night again. bf says he's busy and can't see me until tuesday because he's going to an incubus gig on monday.
Friday I was told I'm not being kicked out but I have to be nice to that nasty teacher. Friends abit better but still weird. Couldn't go about cause babysitting 8pm-3.20am and none of my friends could come round so I not seen anyone since staurday and I'm so stressed and need to get out!