Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hai everyone! :D
I was just wundering, do you guys have anyone on youtube that you watch, like ALOT. I watch Shane Dawson and NigaHiga quite abit. Usually when I'm bored and have nothing else to do with my life. (And if you say fred I may have to scream in your face. :3)

:D XD <3~RS
Posted
I also indeed hate Fred...he has been terrible since I first saw him.

But I dont really watch a person on Youtube....but I do watch all the Monday Mashups from Billboard. Its cool to see different artist performing others works.
Posted
I'm the sort of person who, when I find a video I like, I'll watch it over and over and over again.  I've seen the Haruhi version of the Lucky Star opening and that cosplay chick dancing the Caramelldansen a dozen times each.  But the only real-life person I've watched on Youtube is a friend of mine who has appeared on the Savage Bandito show twice.  

Posted (edited)
YAY! Fred haters UNITE!

Ive only seen a few monday mash-ups. Thats somthing ill have to start watching some more.
Ive ssem the haruhi ver. of the lucky star op. atlest 10 times. XD
I also enjoy that chatroulette piano improve guy. (Search him if you haven't seen him... it made me lol.) He had me wanna try chatroulette but im too scared to see all the body parts that will pop up. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img] Edited by RainbowSneakers
Posted
i love a good cause
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWJEisLiF2w[/media]

i go for bands on youtube. live concerts or just different sounding stuff.
a good one is EagleMoorehouses for the band Good Things End
Posted (edited)
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Fred is an aneurysm. It's not that Fred causes aneurysms, it's that Fred is literally what happens inside of you when you suffer an aneurysm.

Personally, I mainly keep up with several abridged series, as well as [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/brentalfloss?blend=1&ob=4"]BrentalFloss[/url] and this guy:

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTwJetox_tU[/media][/center][/font] Edited by NeedMoarRope
Posted
[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='31 July 2010 - 08:53 PM' timestamp='1280634796' post='698403']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTwJetox_tU[/media][/center][/font]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]my new favourite thing.[/font]
Posted
[font=Garamond]I usually watch a bunch of Modern Warfare 2 videos and Street Fighter IV videos, because I'm a huge nerd. I don't really watch the web seires that go on, unless it's someone like the Tourette's Guy.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='31 July 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1280634796' post='698403']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Fred is an aneurysm. It's not that Fred causes aneurysms, it's that Fred is literally what happens inside of you when you suffer an aneurysm.

Personally, I mainly keep up with several abridged series, as well as [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/brentalfloss?blend=1&ob=4"]BrentalFloss[/url] and this guy:

[center][media][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTwJetox_tU"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JTwJetox_tU[/url][/media][/center][/font]
[/quote]


Thats exactly the video I was watching like 10 min ago and I was laughing sooo hard. XD
Posted
I don't really watch 1 specific person unless they're doing some sort of walkthrough or something.

Speaking of which that's pretty much what I go to youtube for. Just to watch some walkthroughs of games I don't own. On a few ocassions I'll go there to watch America's Best Dance Crew clips.. (mainly jabbawockeez and beatfreakz)

Sometimes I go there to watch specific fights (anime or ufc) and then I go there to watch comedians.

I mainly just go there for random stuff.
Posted
I mostly watch fan videos for certain shows when I'm bored. I have few favorite people however they're my friends. The only youtube sensation I watch is Cory/Mr. Safety and his Mean Kitty/smpfilms videos.
Posted
[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='31 July 2010 - 08:53 PM' timestamp='1280634796' post='698403']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTwJetox_tU[/media][/center][/font]
[/quote]
I was having kind of a crummy day, but this made me feel better. Thanks, Ace. :3

Well, other than the PianoChatImprov man now, I follow a bunch of LPers (Let's Players; people who play video games for the internet... yeah). HCBailly and chuggaaconroy are the top two that I love though. HCBailly's LPs are very well put together; like, he knows what he's doing. But he doesn't over-edit the videos either. And chugga's just fun to watch. lol
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='01 August 2010 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1280720192' post='698515']Well, other than the PianoChatImprov man now, I follow a bunch of LPers (Let's Players; people who play video games for the internet... yeah). HCBailly and chuggaaconroy are the top two that I love though. HCBailly's LPs are very well put together; like, he knows what he's doing. But he doesn't over-edit the videos either. And chugga's just fun to watch. lol[/quote]
[color="#A0522D"][font="Arial"]The only LP I ever watched was some guy playing this game called Call of C'thulu (I think that's what it was called). It was pretty entertaining though, don't even know what made me want to watch it or how I found it.

I don't really follow much of anyone or anything on YouTube, though. Just use it to watch music videos or check what's been suggested to me. Or if I'm trying to find a "How To" on something I'll usually check YouTube.[/font][/color] Edited by PiroMunkie
Posted
Ahh Youtube [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] Well I'm subscibed to a bunch of people like Shane Dawsom, RayWilliamJohnson, Smosh ect. I would sub to Shaytards and/or CTFxC for daily vlogs, they are a little long but you get to watch something everyday. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] WHATTHEBUCK is hilarious and sXephil is pretty cool. :D

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I don't watch a whole lot of YouTube anymore, but when I did, I was basically addicted to KinaGrannis, charlieissocoollike, and nerimon. When you say those last two, you kind of have to include Toddly00 and that other guy who's cute with the cute accent but it's been so long since I watched him that I don't remember his screen name.

Now, I mostly just put up random videos of my life. MY videos end up at CaoimheFaelan, while the videos I make with my best friend, Jon, end up at linknpikachu. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...