Hinata Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i] [B]ever been suspended in school in your whole life? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=indigo] I was almost supended but luckily enough I was only given TIME OUT...In SCHOOL SUSPENSION... But it was better than being at home...even though I still got in a lot of trouble...but that's okay... I learned my lesson!!! [/COLOR]
Avalon Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 I have twice...one in middle school(fighting, 5 days) and once in high school(cutting class, 10 days). Hey what can i say...i'm bad!:D
Avalon Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 I have twice...one in middle school(fighting, 5 days) and once in high school(cutting class, 10 days). Hey what can i say...i'm bad!:D
Cibo Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 Nope, have a couple dentions tho for not wearing my I.D. (Don't see why we have to wear that piece of crap anyways). But I never went and they never said anything to me, so I'm happy.
Kittie Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 i got suspened...once...! now defiance is on my record!!:flaming: as if i'd ever do anything bad!:angel: i would have had put it up... :wave:
Delian Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 :wave: oh...oh my primary school friends and I once got into trouble for throwing foul insults at eachother...We had to spend our lunchtimes outside the teacher's staff room for a month, and we had to sit there and do nothing. We bribed whoever went passed to get icecreams for us and we would make all these funny noises. I was reeally good at making kookabara noises...It was halarious:whoops: ....I guess you had to be there:D
Duo Maxwell Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 that was funny! once I pushed my friend into a wall and another one started abusing me so I kickes her a few times... we had to go to the 'focus' room at lunch and when we got there our teacher on duty wasn't there so we started playing w/the texters, we pretended they were bottles and the caps were lids, lollipops, etc. and the one I pushed into the wall put an un-capped texter in her mouth
Sephiroth Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 yes, I have been suspended 3 times, all of them for getting into fights, I have been in many fights where they didn't suspend me, though
Avalon Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B]Nope, have a couple dentions tho for not wearing my I.D. (Don't see why we have to wear that piece of crap anyways). But I never went and they never said anything to me, so I'm happy. [/B][/QUOTE] At my old school we had to wear those. i got 45 detentions for not wearing them. and a couple of in suspensions too. i refuse to wear those things. I am a rebel and rebels don't wear ids
velvet paws Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 no...but I was threatened to be kicked out fo skool the week just gone :nervous:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now