OtakuBoards

Ever been

Dark Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ever been suspended in school in your whole life? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=indigo]

I was almost supended but luckily enough I was only given TIME OUT...In SCHOOL SUSPENSION...
But it was better than being at home...even though I still got in a lot of trouble...but that's okay...
I learned my lesson!!!
[/COLOR]

:wave: oh...oh my primary school friends and I once got into trouble for throwing foul insults at eachother...We had to spend our lunchtimes outside the teacher's staff room for a month, and we had to sit there and do nothing. We bribed whoever went passed to get icecreams for us and we would make all these funny noises. I was reeally good at making kookabara noises...It was halarious:whoops: ....I guess you had to be there:D

that was funny! once I pushed my friend into a wall and another one started abusing me so I kickes her a few times... we had to go to the 'focus' room at lunch and when we got there our teacher on duty wasn't there so we started playing w/the texters, we pretended they were bottles and the caps were lids, lollipops, etc. and the one I pushed into the wall put an un-capped texter in her mouth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Nope, have a couple dentions tho for not wearing my I.D. (Don't see why we have to wear that piece of crap anyways). But I never went and they never said anything to me, so I'm happy. [/B][/QUOTE]

At my old school we had to wear those. i got 45 detentions for not wearing them. and a couple of in suspensions too. i refuse to wear those things. I am a rebel and rebels don't wear ids