OtakuBoards

Ever been

Dark Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I was suspended one time because I pulled the prinicpal's wig off during a pep ralley. Seriously, Mrs. Rubin didn't like it very much..... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]:laugh: I would have liked to see that!

And... No. I have never in my whole entire short 12 years, 9 months and 8 days of life been suspended. :D

[edit]Whoops, I forgot to write in indigo again.[/edit][/color]:o

NO i have not i am a good :D kid eccept for one time i got a referl for a stupid little thing that stupid little thing was eating candy during gym hahahaha :laugh:

But my friends clarence and shane got in a food fight it was funny
they were just flicking corn at eachother at first then clarence took a spoon full of mash patators and threw it at shane and shane took his ice cream threw it at clarence :laugh:

But now my friend clarence moved to green cove :bawl: and it sucks it's gotten boring at school ever since he left

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]never been suspended, neither have i got detention. .weird. . [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehe, I started to think that it was wierd for me not getting even a detention in Primary School, but once I went to High School, I finally got my "deserved punishment". I've been suspened 5 times, and on detention for a total of 217 times, as it said on my school report. My parents weren't too happy then..... And notice how this is all in my first year, I'm in year 7..... :D Ahh, it makes me laugh now everytime I think of it..... :rotflmao:

[color=indigo] I didn't get in trouble all throughout highschool period until the second to last week of my Sr. year. I left campus to go out too lunch with some friends (you can't leave the campus at my school) and I got caught because the principal noticed my car was gone...because my parking space was next to hers. Now you say, HC how stupid can you be, why would you take your car when it was right next to the principals. My awnser is that I did it every day for nearly two years before I got caught and my parking space was always next to hers. She is just really unobservant...[/color]