Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Yamcha' timestamp='1296284758' post='704497']
Ive been playing Halo Reach a bit lately myself, and id be interested in playing through co-op on any difficulty :) My gamertag is STARCHILD8883

HOPE TO CHAT SOMETIME SOON :)
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Another new member who is also a Reach player? How awesome. I'll add you when I am next on the Xbox - I'd definitely like to play co-op online. That'd be heaps of fun. [/font]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Yamcha' timestamp='1296284758' post='704497']
Ive been playing Halo Reach a bit lately myself,
[/quote]
Do you play any... GRIFBALL!?!1

I just got done leading my last team to victory in a clutch 2-3 game. Yours truly killed 31 people for a total of +6 and scored twice. Edited by CaNz
Posted (edited)
[quote]I'd definitely like to play co-op online. That'd be heaps of fun.[/quote]

Let me know when you want to, i'm free basically all the time, apart from work. Edited by Midget Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...