OtakuBoards

Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy

Magus

[media]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tgs-10-dissidia-012/705058[/media]

It certainly looks good, but unfortunately I haven't played the first one, let alone own a PSP. I don't really know too much about it though.

Anyway, I saw Kain, Lightning and Tifa's been announced.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Been awhile since I really sat down and played Dissidia, so I dunno. I enjoyed the voice work in Dissidia, though, so there's no real reason for me to want to turn it off. :V

Anyway, this is interesting. I do know they're not doing the primary protagonist v. primary antagonist thing this time around, though, so I'm rather curious about that.[/font][/color]

I got the Dissidia PSP bundle pack a while back but I have yet to actually sit down and play Dissidia.  I've heard that it's awesome but I couldn't get into it (probably because I was too caught up in FFVII Crisis Core).  

I recognzied the voices of Laura Bailey, Johnny Yong Bosch, Chris Sabat and Yuri Lowenthal so I'm satisfied with the casting.  It would be awesome if Steve Blum returns to reprise his role as Vincent Valentine in the sequel.  He's one of my all-time fave voice actors.